no

no

what happened?
I thought you hate Japan?

i love japan
yes

Use this flag instead next time.

this

Attached: 61PUdQhKqgL._SX355_.jpg (355x266, 19K)

He have found netouyo's ignorance and abjection. That's all.

Don't come to japan. we hate forigenr

Attached: English-Announcement-640x472.jpg (640x472, 59K)

Do you love Japan?? Believe me, it's easy to get laid with Japanese girls.
As soon as you make these claims in public, millions of Japanese girls will flood into you.

- "Nanking is fake and gay. It's blatant chink propaganda to demonize Japanese people."
- "Comfort Women were nothing but prostitutes. Koreans are playing the victim for gibs and reparations."
- "Germans are so cucked they still apologize to Jews. I admire Japan's unapologetic attitude toward chinks/gooks."
- "Sakhalin and Kurils are rightful Japanese clay. Ruskies are invaders. I'm against Russia's territorial expansionism."
- "The world should know that Japan helped a lot to civilize Taiwan and Korea during the annexation period."
- "Pearl Harbor was a false flag. FDR actually knew it."
- "I feel ashamed the US has yet to apologize for 2 nukes. Hope time will heal everything."
- "I believe the US/Japan alliance is the most important thing to keep the Pacific stable."

H-holy based... Sexually frastrated Davido-kun unironically turned into anti-Japan gaijin and now into asian politics instead of anime

kek, this would be based indeed.

Yes. Japan is a rightful Russian clay,

No

based

saying 3rd world shithole dweller lol kek

I wanna go to Japan and start a burger restaurant so I can say I have the best food on the continent

Attached: burger2.jpg (1192x670, 113K)

yeah do that
we don't stop

absolutely fucking not

Yes absolutely! Already quit my job yesterday and I'm booking my plane tickets right at this very moment!!
I'm so excited!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=YMxIx1z6Xn4
youtube.com/watch?v=6tmjXp_AYg0

Attached: MLf7fNt.gif (445x255, 263K)

>Denying a nonexistent genocide
Based and turkpilled

Attached: la-geek-en-rose-anime-card-captor-sakura-hypemedia.jpg (1050x788, 126K)