Everything else: shit tier

Attached: 1543676266549.png (200x200, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UEfP1OKKz_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you Laura.

>non-earthed

Attached: CGWrnCDWwAEs_d1.jpg (390x365, 23K)

Are you retarded?

imbecile

feeble 110V sissy plug

Attached: us jap plug.jpg (850x565, 65K)

>100V

better

Attached: SANS_164-2_sockets.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Based

gigaplug

Attached: NEMA_6-50_240V_50A_power_socket_for_silo_unloader.jpg (1440x1080, 270K)

The Italian type L is the best plug design.

Attached: image.jpg (1104x828, 152K)

aboslutely shitty power point. Absolute runt metal bits which hardly stay in and aren't grounded,
Australian and UK plugs if you want more safety for bulk and looking ugly are comfortably the best

No earthed wire........
Non British plugs are the product of subhumans,

>hardly stay in
have you ever used one? it's the yank shit that falls out if you touch it with a feather

This! all other plugs are 3rd world tier.

It’s earthed, you retard.
stepping on your plug hurts the most, automatically disqualified.

yes i have thats what im basing my opinion off. Absolute shit. Never used a yank one but 100 volts so instantly discarded.

>Absolute runt metal bits which hardly stay in and aren't grounded
Do abos really think this?

Nice and compact

alternating current with ground wire or three phase?

>accidentally drop something on it
>prongs are now fucked
This is much better

Not cute enough

Attached: 23.jpg (600x405, 28K)

>hardly stay in and aren't grounded
wat
>No earthed wire
wat

>hardly stay in
Those actually require a decent amount of force to pull out
>aren't grounded
False

see flag

Based retards.

Attached: main-qimg-508ee1dc55bc424dd3a1a154e4195337.jpg (361x361, 23K)

ok it is grounded but hoenstly could really do with that third prong. When i used it with a converted the weight basically pulled it out while anglo ones its no problem.

the same connector without ground is compatible with the Israeli plug, I have so many of them and never bent a single one.
a non issue really.
and even if you succeed in bending them, straiten then with pliers

>hoenstly could really do with that third prong
What for?
>the weight basically pulled it out
Literally never had this issue, sometimes I have hard time pulling them out tbch they are so tightly in there

Nigaplug

Yes.
We used the same plugs in Lithuania, and despite the plugs having earth prongs they're never connected, Completely ebin.

Wouldn't mind if our plugs were a little smaller. They can be annoyingly bulky when dealing with tight spaces.
At least it's not 110V or whatever some countries use.

That's the wall socket, isn't it? They were talking about the plug itself.

>When i used it with a converted the weight basically pulled it out while anglo ones its no problem.
I often have to use two hands to pull them out because they're so tight

Fuck off Zhang

Jesus Christ
>That's the wall socket, isn't it? They were talking about the plug itself.

Attached: disappointed.png (420x420, 267K)

I'm not Chinese. What's your malfunction?

It was an earnest question. Why be a cunt?

But you can see the earth connectors in the plug...

There's only two wires running to the socket. And they're aluminum, not copper xDDDDDd Honest soviet lithuanian engineering

Didn't the Soviet Union have Soviet type schukos that really had no ground? You may be mixing things up. Old houses here, like my grandma's that was built in 1957 (because the retards waited out the revolution in 1956 instead of seeking refuge in the US like normal people did) have no ground and all wall plugs are Soviet type. Grounds were introduced in the late 80s I think or maybe shortly after communism.

But why? Do you people want to die because of couple of cents savings?

>But you can see the earth connectors in the plug...
Isn't the plug itself earthed? According to the interwebs, the Schuko plug is not earthed.

And now when people renovate they replace them with schuko pluggs, but very rarely do they run new copper wires. Picrel is the plug behind fridge in the breakroom. Trust me, there's no ground.
Legacy infrastructure, most people don't know any better.

ooops, forgot pic

Attached: IMG_20190819_160417-01.jpg (2000x1496, 363K)

>most people don't know
This is probably true everywhere in the world. Electricity safety should be mandatory course for everyone in school.

Looks exotic compared to our wall slits. Lewd, almost.

Makes you want to insert something?

>It was an earnest question. Why be a cunt?
Because you could simply look up the plug and you wouldn't seem like a retard.

I imagine it's not that easy or cheap to ground a house that wasn't grounded before. You have to do that when you're building it.

Fuckin' nerds lol

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 32K)

It's true

I looked up the plug and it's unearthed.
Seriously, what's your fucking problem? You're being a cunt and coming across like an idiot.

Kind of depends on the building. Some commieblocks have utility shafts that run down through the entire building straight into building. Other, older buildings run their cables inside of drywall or whatever. One is easier to fix than the other.

Whatever you did, you are wrong about that plug not having earth.

*straight into basement

I think you're thinking of europlugs, not schuko

*blocks your path*

soulless euro trash

Try looking harder, retard

Attached: 1548100452636.jpg (612x682, 89K)

Attached: 1558033838836.jpg (640x480, 37K)

UK (type G)and australian (type I) plugs are not sunk into the wall and thus making them less safe.
Schuko (type E/F ) is earthed and europlug is not, both are however sunk into wall outlet or powerstrip thus safer.

You might be meaning fused. Most UK cables aren't fused anyway today and if your house doesn't have modern fuses and RCB you live in a 3rd world shithole.

Same plug works fine at 220V 60hz

In the western world we usually mind when our houses burn down.

Attached: 001.jpg (140x219, 26K)

What a weird fucking plug

I don't think there's a single plug/cable in my house that isn't fused, you're talking out of your ass.

The chinese doesn't give a crap about your standards and it's notlike you're going to stop to buy their products.

Attached: u.jpg (320x276, 7K)

Most everything is manufactured in China one way or another but you will literally only get a shitty plug like that if you buy some knock off shite.

Shock horror, buy cheap shit, get cheap shit, it's not the norm, hence why I don't have any plugs that look like that in my house.

The UK plug is genius in its design. It is the perfect plug, also it punishes you the msot for being an untidy faggot by destroying your foot if you stand on it.

Schuko > br*tish "plug"

Already posted, didn't watch the first time.

I have type F sockets in the kitchen and bathroom and type C in all other rooms. British expats in the Netherlands sometimes change the sockets in their house from type C and F to type G. I'm not sure why they do this because it is easier to change the plug than it is to change the sockets.