Is the Netherlands just the UK with bicycles?

Is the Netherlands just the UK with bicycles?

Attached: холандија.png (1917x929, 3.38M)

Yes, but we have less acid attacks

>weed
>euthanasia
>bodily height
>big dicks
Don't think so.

Yes, but generally more behaved. We are slightly under Norway when it comes to being normalfags.

Is it true the average Dutch is 6'8, blonde, blue eyed with a 20cm cock and €1M in the bank?

They're the biggest britaboos I've ever seen. Which is weird, because they don't even realise how grim England is comparing to Amsterdam or the Hague.

I would say the Netherlands is perhaps 20% less run down. Places like this are really bad by our standards but not out of place in most lower class areas in the UK.
People here have a weird conflicting view on the UK. On the one hand it's seen as a beautiful and exciting place but people also like to shit on it.

It's slightly cleaner and we are allowed to buy a butter knife without ID

We will be the first country on the continent to copy British laws regarding anything to humiliate citizens.

why do they ride old, heavy, weird looking bicycles? just buy a light weight modern bike you fucking cheap fucks. you use those bikes all day long.

The Netherlands is a meme country.They should come back to daddy Spain

Because those old ones are the best.
We don't need to climb a mountain, it's just smooth flat roads.
With big wheels, so you don't need much gearing, and a strong frame and rack so you can carry everything and your mother in-law at once

Google "fietsen gracht Amsterdam" and see why most people prefer €50 bikes

Expensive bikes are getting more and more popular but generally people who got anything but some traditional bike bought from a junk were seen as annoying tryhards.

fewer*

Those old things are refered to as city bikes because their main goal is being practical, sturdy and cheap. People don't use them to go fast nor travel far.
As a matter of fact most accidents with bikes I see in my city are foreign students bringing their stupid race bikes or fixed gear bikes with them and not being able to stop for a car in time.

Expensive bikes get stolen. Don't forget that you are talking about a blacked country.

Netherlands is absolutely not cleaner

Which countries do Dutch like?

t. Only ever visited Amsterdam maybe

Why the fuck would anyone leave a €2000 bike tied to a canal

t. only visited London

Where else are you gonna park it?

I've been throughout the UK, on several occasions.

Cambridge is the UK with bicycles

Netherlands is plebbit: the country

Better than being the countrification of Jow Forumsthe_donald

Better than being the countrification of Jow Forumsthe_donald

Attached: soy16.jpg (1200x800, 61K)

Very based and redpilled post coming from the most epic country in Europe. Stay strong Hungary, respect from Alabama

>Very based and redpilled post coming from the most epic country in Europe. Stay strong Hungary, respect from Alabama

Attached: soy11.jpg (231x218, 9K)