Do you think Anglos ruined the world

Attached: Anglosphere_Geometry.svg.png (1280x650, 192K)

no

Why

how are they supposed to have ruined the world?

They created the USA

so?

yes

Thanks for your service general mutton

Attached: 1566201416992.jpg (490x598, 113K)

>Anglos
It was Europeans, not just Anglos.
You're all fucking vermin who will be purged soon enough.

woah...

Fuck you

>think
i know it

Yes

yes
this too

When they "created" the US, Africa and Asia are unfixable shitholes,

Yes but australia is not anglo

Oh definitely. But it's not like other g*Rmoids wouldn't have ruined it as well, it's just that anglos were lucky enough to become relevant.

We saved it on at least 3 separate occasions:

1) From Napoleon
2) From Hitler
3) From Stalin

I think they conquered it given easy opportunity

>we
Thank you for your service

They need to commit suicide

You're welcome

>1) From Napoleon
I wouldn't say saved but whatever
>2) From Hitler
I wouldn't say saved but whatever
>3) From Stalin
You literally enabled him and buddied up with him, there was not even a half assed attempt to save the world from him.

yes. now we can't proceed pic related because of *ngloid and d*tch

Attached: fixed melayuraya.png (1200x635, 125K)

If it wasn't for the Americans and British the red army would have pushed all the way to the Atlantic. Not even mentioning the cold war.

Gas yourself, pedochink diaspora scum.

if it wasn't for the Americans and British the USSR wouldn't have defeated Germany

If it wasn't for angloids Stalin would've been crushed. Same with Napoleon, the Europe would have prospered in peace. But no, angloids had other plans.

Stalin had died by the time Cold War started to heat up, just FYI.

Yeah, Instead we managed to bring down both.

Cope harder you got wrecked by the soviets

We supported the USSR just enough to bring down the Germs, but not too much that we couldn't bring them down afterwards. We saved the world from both Fascists and Commies.

You didn't bring Stalin down, stop doing drugs. Thanks to you he ruined half of Europe, just as was your plan.

We saved the good half.

yes yes i do
and also Australia and also ruined India

You didn't save the world and you didn't bring down Stalin. Stop huffing gasoline you fucking bogan.

Thank god our allied friends killed him.
Crazy mofo.

>we
the British (which I include you with) were kept alive by the US. Without the US neither the USSR nor the UK could've defeated Germany.
who were fueling their American trucks with American oil, eating American food, communicating with American radios, aiming their guns with American optics, being free of German air attacks because the Luftwaffe was destroyed by the Americans. Not to speak of Britain, which was bankrupt by mid war and only survived thanks to American aid. There's a reason why the world is now American controlled and not British kek

haha calm down m8 no need to get upset.

>1) From Napoleon
Russia
>2) From Hitler
Russia
>3) From Stalin
And Russia again
Fuck you lying anglo scum

Yes and without the UK neither the US nor USSR would have defeated Germany, and without the USSR neither the UK nor US would have defeated Germany. What's your point?

Do Russians really take credit for bringing down Napoleon?

both Napoleon and Hitler were defeated by coalitions, no one power could've defeated them alone.
the USSR fell due to its own flaws.
that your original post is wrong. The Western Allies didn't save Europe from the Soviets, in fact they allied with them and let Eastern Europe in Soviet hands because they were too pussy for another war (which is reasonable). Still, the independence of Poland is why WW2 started in the first place, so...
obviously they can, same story with Hitler. Both were defeated by coalitions.

Fuck you lying germshit

Attached: b8c1173.png (1220x1116, 227K)

Well, you take the credit for bringing down Stalin...

human losses aren't anything in modern war. equipment and resources matter as well, but obviously you're too blinded by nationalist pride to view history in an objective way.

Perhaps that was badly put, should have said defeated communism in general.

>human losses aren't anything
*aren't everything

>Anglo white colonies
>1st world superpowers
>Anglo black colonies
>Wealthiest and greatest sub-saharan African countries (Nigeria and South Africa)
>Anglo asian countries
>Some of the most powerful and wealthy countries in the world (Pakistan, India, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia)

meanwhile Spanish colonies
>ORALE ESE CHINGA TU MADRE PENDEJO

meanwhile Poortuguese colonies
>MONKEY NOISES

Why's the Philippines a part of the Anglosphere? I thought the Spanish colonized them.

America raped them a lot in the 1890s

They were USA puppet for a long time

Anglos civilized most of the world and brought us the best Lingua Franca. God bless them.

Go back

Where to? I've probably been here longer than you desu

You are an US military
Go back to USA and stop shilling for anglomutts

we're not that bad, you could have a totalitarian regime that wanted to annex the world as the world's superpower. Despite our imperialistic tendencies we are pretty forgiving when we finish wars. If it were up to the old colonial powers such as France or the UK they would have dissolved your country into a hundred little city states long ago.

Taci acolo, Giovanni. Stii ca am perfecta dreptate.

Why do euros hate democracy so much?

Attached: curious apu.jpg (250x191, 6K)

You are so polite

Fully support you, btw

I'm amazed some retards are still comparing Napi and Hitler/Stalin.
If anglo ruined the world it's through propaganda.

>no Singapore
wtf?

If it wasn't for the Japanese, Germany would have a ground zero in Berlin.

huh i notice all of the dark blue countries speak the language of god and the other ones kind of don't weird

The USA created the USA. They succeeded