Why is Europe so good...

Why is Europe so good? I've visited half the European continent from Greece to England and wanted to live in every country I visited. Why are we so much better than the rest of the world?

Attached: Krasnoyarsk girl.jpg (1080x1017, 162K)

USA is better

Nah. And I'm half American.

Macedonia is europe too actually

If you are high income USA is definitely better than Europe and it isn’t particularly close.

>If you are high income
Yeh but most people aren't.

If im high income i can be the king in here and import 50. 000 chinks like you to restlessly rim my asshole day and night until the day that i die.
Hypothetically speaking

Doesn't really matter where you live if you are rich though. I much rather live in some comfy Med country than in the USA.

turn your proxy off fat, race-mixed, cut-dick subhuman

I visited Greece and I would hate to live there
So much poverty and everything is dirty, and as a bonus you are surrounded by brown manlets
Rest of balkans pretty much the same ( I visited Bulgaria and Croatia)

America is better and I'm half American

> half american
You're indian?

Nah you are wrong Klaus-Bobby

What's so much better about the US then, apart from having better taxes if you're rich? I'd prefer to live rich in Europe desu.

europes only good if you're a poor neet or syrian looking for gibs. usa is better for entrepreneurs and people that take responsibility for themselves instead of having the government nanny them. euros dont like the idea of having control over their own destiny because the thought of failure scares them so they'd rather tow the line, pay the tax man and do as they're told.

Kind of does. Europe will take more of your money and you will make less anyway. Doctors are generally wealthy in the US and not always in Europe. UK for sure has absolute shit doctor salaries.

But I mean yeah if you are RICH like the kind of cunt with your money in tax havens than it doesn't make much difference.

Certainly some of it is subjective.

Like my other post a distinction needs to be made between rich and RICH.

If you are normal wealthy your house is and property options are probably going to be better in the US

If the obscenely rich everywhere is basically the same.

Doctors here make a little more than minimal wage
It's all because of public healthcare

I'm high income (by Swedish standards) and I don't wanna live in US. Sure I pay more taxes and it's more expensive to live here but I still prefer being in Europe. Makes life a lot easier when you travel between countries a lot.

Why would an English teacher/cannon fodder be concerned with what actual rich people do?

each of their states is basically a country though. sweden and denmark are not that different the same way utah and arizona arent. They basically have 50 countries to live in each with tons of stuff to see and do while you guys jack yourselves off over a church or castle in a baren field.

>each of their states is basically a country though

Attached: 1560105899476.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

>while you guys jack yourselves off over a church or castle in a baren field
Ok, I see you know nothing about Europe.

Protip: slaving away in East Asia for Israel won't let you enter that upper middle class bracket

not an argument

>tons of stuff to see and do
Just like Europe you retard

The fuck you mean, "not an argument"? You are the one pulling "facts" straight from your arse and pretending you know what Europe is like..

>Fyromia taking credit for others' achievements

some things never change

why do thots do this to their lips? looks like she's having an allergic reaction

Thick lips is considered a beautiful thing. But the thots go 200% and get niggerlips.

i'm not inbred i know that fuller lips are attractive
but the botox frozen upper lip that is too round so only the sides effectively smile looks terrible.

But you'll have to live there, far from all the good and beautiful things we have here

Attached: Unesco_world_heritage_sites.png (1289x766, 812K)

It's super ugly. Maybe if she wants to attract niggers, then yes.

trying to pretend that gayrope isnt all the same is stupid enough, but a mere part of gayrope like the europoornited states not being monocultural? poor bait

Attached: eurohomos.jpg (3000x1572, 781K)

>anyone who disagrees with me is an american with a proxy
Take your paranoid schizophrenia meds. When I hear an American criticize America I don't make conspiracy theories, because I'm not narcissistic enough to think someone can't just genuinely have a different opinion than me.

Each state is different, but not always like a different country. Alabama and Georgia aren't much different, but Alabama and New York are.

>we

Attached: 1565884695136.jpg (473x500, 29K)

good lord, that is the biggest Barbie doll i have ever seen.

t. poofter