Swedens princess goes school

is.fi/kuninkaalliset/art-2000006209095.html

Today, Monday, it was the first school day for Swedens princess Estelle.

HOWEVER SHE IS NOT ON IMMIGRANT FILLED STOCKHOLM primary school like many other 7-year old Swedes are.

Instead it is special "Campus Manilla" school, it's also in Stockholm but on the "rich peoples" side of the city. IT IS A GATED COMMUNITY where outsiders cannot simply walk in.

It is very safe despite Stockholm being infested with crime these days.

Attached: estelle.jpg (515x338, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ewa_Westling
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: estelle2.jpg (599x607, 116K)

She can seek refuge in my Ottoman Empire if you know what I mean

this damn loli needs to survive the public zoo

Isn't she FINN'D by some Forest Finn genes from her fathers side?

The father is incompetent to such a degree that he had to get princessbux to start a gym, so it could be true. He looks kinda finnish too.

Attached: 1544592026342.png (808x1064, 1.13M)

I suspect so too

The father is like quarter Finnish

Attached: Prince_Daniel.jpg (2090x2787, 1.99M)

>that merchant smile
Yikes

Well she ain't no beauty but she has to work...

just like mommy

Attached: hakornas krig.jpg (468x264, 35K)

>she's not forced into an Islamist school
I am honestly shocked, not even trolling

>princess
Your monarchy is even less relevant than Britain's.

Swedish news sources says the school she's at has had a number of internal conflicts.

Honestly, why not do her education like in the old days: at home with a selected number of invited teachers from abroad.

Is homeschooling legal in Sweden?

>GATED COMMUNITY
Literally South Africa tier

how bad conflicts?
there shouldnt be "worst immigrants" included in this school

>dat habsburger chin on the boy

impressive

i actually hope she gets raped by a somali or sandnigger and then gets her throat cut, about time for sweden to wake up
unless they will furipusly masturbate to her murder like they did with the girl that died in the truck attack

based

I believe it is under certain circumstances.

Sources meantioned that the school has grown too fast and that there was an internal understanding that blackies shouldnt be on promotial materials.

Rank them

Attached: 1566217722261.jpg (990x1173, 389K)

Prince Daniel's grandfather is 1/4th Forest Finn and worked to restore some Forest Finn farmstead that had been burned if I recall right

Look at those fucked up teeth of her's. Is that the result of constantly sucking BBCs?

So you be saying that WE

Kangs n shit, yes.. This is Ewa Westling who is the mother of the Prince, and her father was allegedly 1/4th Forest Finn sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ewa_Westling

Nvm I think it's his father. Couldn't find anything about her father.

The king of Spain is, without doubt the biggest Chad of them all.

OH DAMN WE KANGZ AND SHIIEET

holy shit this Ewa Westling looks exactly like my grandma

Yeah but ours is literally the only monarchy people care or know about

No one said anything when Mazwezulu princess of Swaziland started school, this is racist!

Attached: 44767111_599277197196255_2716788835034611780_n.jpg (640x661, 48K)

and?

doubt

Attached: carlphilip.jpg (435x580, 109K)

how rude!

Even chadder

Attached: 20040205_emanuele_filiberto_vanityfair_med_size.jpg (696x530, 69K)

who?

Attached: carlphil.jpg (640x818, 73K)

Like 20% of kids in Stockholm are Swedish. These articles are retarded as fuck since the only people butthurt about liberals not sending their kids to ghetto schools live somewhere rural or suburban themselves

>Like 20% of kids in Stockholm are Swedish
More like 80% actually. You're clueless.

t. live here

lmao imagine thinking this

hmmm

Attached: 1564946750213.png (429x245, 168K)

This, but he is still second to Nicholas II or Russia.

WHAT? tHe RoYaL fAmIlY iS hAf It BeTtEr ThAn AvErAgE pPl???????? :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Based. Plebs aren't even fit to wash the King's boots. I support absolute monarchism. Our king is blessed by God.

I'm not talking about what their nationality is

He's not even king...
...that would be this bloke.

Attached: Carl_XVI_Gustaf_01_400x542.jpg (400x542, 42K)

Neither am I. Stockholm is unironically one of the whiter western European capitals, Amsterdam for example is way less white. Visit if you don't believe me.

and?

Attached: kungen.gif (478x350, 2.34M)

Imagine this faggot is your king lmao. What a cucked country.

reptilian face

Typical gypsy who can't even notice photoshop

Attached: kungen-jpg.jpg (650x366, 29K)

Pretty sure no place except for London and Paris is more fucked than Amsterdam but regardless I'm sure Stockholm doesn't have majority white children.

I thought you guys gave up keeping track of ethnicity

>Stockholm doesn't have majority white children
It is about 80% European births, somewhere between 70-75% Swedish births.

We don't track race, but we track where people were born. Also, if you for example have a Norwegian parent and a Swedish parent, you will still be counted as non-Swede in the statistics. You will be counted as second generation immigrant which is a bit silly since most Nordics tend to integrate so fast.

I just hope so fucking much that in 50 years the emerging Swedish caliphate will overthrow the Swedish aristocracy and all the royal court women will be raped and inseminated with some sort negroid musulman semen and the whole country will be engulfed in raging flames that devours the whole continent only some lone minaret towers surviving the destruction and last bastion of swedes have to come here as immigrants, their homes plundered their women raped and they have to suffer here even more than in the caliphate

so?

heh, nice neck

Attached: chad monarchy remover.jpg (939x1190, 609K)

Why would Swedes suffer in Finland? I would say Swedes are treated much better in Finland than we are in Sweden, which is ironic.

irony

t. Abdi al-Somali

We're out of surströmming and punsch, I bet you wouldn't last a week here.

BASED

med/5

its not fair to compare a mortal to are cav

One of the most based posts I have seen this week

Why are you so angry about Sweden?

lmao based fuck sw*den

Attached: 1550710647436.png (238x243, 5K)

Attached: 1564992485797.gif (275x275, 2.89M)

Is this big news in Sweden?

No but it is in Finland

>Rent
it's free

cope

>c-cope

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

seething, go pay jizya

>s-seething, go pay jizya

Attached: t34t265t454yh654hg.jpg (700x700, 68K)

you're the one who pays jizya to us Swedes, Allah wills it :^) your country is completely cucked by Sweden

how?

I don't see the problem. The masses have school filled with immigrants just like they want, and the royals go to an elite school just like they want.

>how?

Attached: 1528819639003.jpg (378x378, 31K)

Swedish is mandatory for all Finns to learn in school.
The Swedish People's Party rules Finland together with a coalition of leftist parties.
All your signs are in Swedish.
All your academics and elite are Finland-Swedes.
Your identity is made up by the Fennoman movement, who were mostly ethnic Swedes.
Mandatory Swedish will now become even stricter in the coming years.
You are in a military defense pact with us and will soon have to buy our JAS Gripen planes.

>In Finland, Swedish is a mandatory school subject for Finnish-speaking pupils in the last four years of the primary education (grades 6 to 9). This so-called other domestic language is also mandatory in high schools, vocational schools, and vocational universities. Furthermore, all university graduates must demonstrate a certain level of proficiency in Swedish (the so-called public servant's Swedish).

I forgot to add, every famous "Finn" ever known was a Finland-Swede. The only famous Finns are gay icon Tom of Finland and Tuure Boelius, famous homosexual blogger.

>royals go to private schools
wow stop the presses

How do you go from this

Attached: image (1).jpg (1200x1710, 219K)

>Boelius

Doesn't sound Finn name to me

OP's article doesn't even mention immigrants by the way. He made that part up completely.

I passed the requirement in uni by saying ursaktä jag talar inte svenska jätte bra kan vi talar engelska. So to insinuate that all of us have to speak proficient swedish is a stretch.

It is over.

and its only for government jobs

to this?

Attached: victoria_skonhet_stor1.jpg (849x426, 48K)

Pathetic.

juujuu ärtsoppa i rumpapumpa

he's Fenno Swede for sure

perse kirjahylly

No it isn't, finns are praised abroad for treating fenno-swedes with respect, which with their accomplishments have deserved

He's not. Tuure Boelius doesn't speak a word of Swedish so there's no reason to assume he's a Finland-Swede. Finland-Swedes don't have the same affinity for homosexuality as the Finns do.

its such a shame because i actually really like swedish people. they are really polite and good hearted, its so sad to see what is happening to sweden, not that it is much better here.

>I suffer in Norway

Weit a fukin sekond. Are Swedes considering swedish talking Finns Swedish?
You do understand that a language taught at home doesn't make you a foreigner? Otherwise Sweden would be considered 20% negro/saudi/somali/turk.
I might have made things worse.

And this killed the thread?