How socially isolated are you?

How socially isolated are you?

Attached: 1565428156342.jpg (500x293, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CstUyUzoxhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don’t have any friends, I don’t talk to my family, I don’t work or study but I have a gf

this is my theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=CstUyUzoxhs

this but without gf

I have a roommate now
He's a shut-in like me but we're incompatible nonetheless

How, i'm literally the opposite

Attached: 1566132342203.jpg (250x250, 12K)

i spent basically the whole summer not talking to anyone except the people at my night shift job. i have to go back to uni tomorrow and i'm terrified.

You fuck her bob an vagene

based

tomorrow I have to go to a uni party with a lot of people. it sucks to put a mask in order to appear socially acceptable
I just want to stay home masturbating and playing vidya

Attached: 1546288296481.jpg (1326x1206, 205K)

i only interact with people in my town, i hate city slickers, my only other social interaction is online.

tinder

I used to sit in my cave for months because I was in psychosis, paranoid that people are after me. Now I'm on meds and I go out from time to time.

The only people I talk to are coworkers
I have no friends, no family, and I’m khv

gf or fuck buddy?

I'm posting here in the middle of the day so very

I have a good relationship with family and half a dozen good friends, I tend to be introverted though so I only hangout with my friends a few times a week, no girlfriend atm but I’ve haven’t had any problems having one in the past, harder now because I want a long term relationship and then kids in a couple years

I originally intended to get a fuck buddy, ended up finding a gf

What does she think about your situation? Does she have any friends?

imitation

Don't imitate me.

Attached: DPjHIFUVwAArmRF.jpg (998x750, 80K)

I'm used to being alone as part of learning to live in neetdom, but I still like company

I dont speak to anyone, no friends, no gf
But i go to uni a couple of hours a day, i go to the store, the gym, again all without speaking to anyone but still i am outside and around people.
Then play vidya alone at home, sleep, repeat forever

Attached: 86415494-A6D5-4BF7-A932-B89A4DBF82E5.jpg (508x544, 65K)

I have not spoken to another human being face to face, online or on the phone in 38 days. Soon I will have to, as I'm running out of food.

how easy is it to be a neet in switzerland

Very.
Whenever I try to mingle with the normalfags, I just get exhausted. I can't keep up.

I have friends my own age, and new generations are an enigma to me. You occasionally see a weirdo from their age group with an eccentric get up and a stupid haircut on the street, but yeah, I certainly would say in the real world I'm quite isolated from those people.

no idea

8 months inside house, went out like 5 times total

Usually I go to a pub with my small group of friends or visit some of them, but that's it.
I stay home all the time and usually go out at night to groceries, sometimes a jogging.
Last time a girl was interested in me it's been 5 years.

I don't know why I quoted the swedish user.

no friends, no gf, never touched a girl.

Have about 3 friends but we see each other maybe once a month. Have a gf who has no friends whatsoever

I was invited to 4 parties this weekend but I didn't go to any of them

Attached: 1561982066352.png (675x675, 462K)

Don't bother. Normalfag parties are a pain in the ass. They're either full of nutters acting like baboons or just boring and uneventful.
Unless your closest friends are there, it's pointless.

usually I try to avoid everyone but excluding my family and a guy I talk for hours on the phone about uni stuff I don't talk to anyone. next academic year I have to act as social as possible, I need friends only for their notes

I told my friends to fuck off. If I write them we go out and shit but if I don't write them they don't even call me or text me. Now is 4 months that I don't text them and they don't text me neither. I mean how can people act like you don't exist, after one month why those faggots don't even think 'I wonder how he is right now'. That's the blackpill: you are alone, friends are actually just egoistic people who don't give a fuck about you.
I planned to go with a friend of mine to Japan but then I decided to go solo. Fuck them.

Don't have any friends and I work at home as a freelancer.

Attached: 1564095690824.jpg (250x214, 5K)

I've only left the house twice over the past 2.5 years

I have a couple of friends I meet a few times a month, but none of them go to my university
Actually I can live for several weeks in isolation and nobody would text me
Also a perma virgin

I have 3 friends I'd say, two of them I see maybe once each 6 months, 1 of them actually writes me and I write him which I'm incredibly thankful for because the isolation started to get to me (I'd never admit this to him though). I don't talk often to my brothers or my father, mum from time to time and that's about it. Also gay permavirgin lmao (surprisingly not suicidal)

Not very, I have 5-10 friends with 4 being close friends. Appearing normal is pretty exhausting though.

I had lots of friends... coworkers in my early 20s like very active social life + hobbies, girlfriends

I have seen 2 friends this year, i did not answer any calls for like 3 years of people so people just quit trying to contact me, deleted all my social media etc. I have mental problems though, but I went from like 30 active friends, saw friends everyday to seeing 1-2 people a year. Last time had contact with women was in 2013

1. Live in northern Sweden, 60 km from nearest town
2. No neighbors
3. No friends
4. Retired early from my old IT job
5. Go into town once a month for groceries, alcohol

Doesn't get more isolated than this

Attached: IMG_20190222_132231.jpg (3040x2297, 1.84M)

Not enough. I've never been a NEET.

ask my imaginary friends

I have no irl friends, no gf, and my family lives on the other side of the world
I had a long-term gf that I pretty much gave up my social life for, but once we broke up, I was left with nothing
All I have now are a couple of schmucks I play vidya on discord with
I haven't had spent an hour socializing with another person in about 9 months

I stay in my room all day and did this all summer. Next week I will return to college and do the same except in an apartment and besides going to class.

That sounds nice. Is the heating bill expensive? Will you have to work again? (please take me in)

>Is the heating bill expensive?
Nah, I mostly use firewood and it's pretty cheap in these parts. If I run the electric heaters 24/7 the price goes up though.
>will you have to work again?
Not unless something goes very wrong. I worked as an consultant so the pay was ridiculous and I inherited quite a lot from my grandparents.
The house is paid and done for, no loans or mortgages bleeding me out. So that's nice.

nivån av baserad här är starkare än vad mätinstrumenten kan registrera

I have 2 close friends, and I talk from time to time with other people at my university, That's about it

Det känns bra favä. Lite ensam ibland bara.

I don't meet with a friend since almost a year.
I don't talk with any friend not even online.
I only talk about trivial things with my parents, like something about the news or something about the house.
End.

yeah same

Living the dream (assuming you don't have to deal with your gf's parents, of course).

Outside of my immediate family, I only talk to a guy I know from middle school, someone I met in a video game and an online female friend.

>literally 0 friends
>don't talk to anyone not even my family
>no gf
>don't work or study
>play video games and masturbate all day
>get drunk alone at home on weekends
>gambling addiction

Attached: IMG_6925.jpg (2448x3264, 1.84M)

Literally me

I had friends in university, but I just stopped going to courses and cut all contact with everyone. I failed the year too. I don't know why I do this.

Attached: stik.png (400x400, 39K)

Under or above 30?

Do you watch LivePD in the weekend?

Don't know what that is

A tv show about cops. People watch it together in Jow Forums every friday and saturday night. I asked you that because all what you said about you is almost the same with me, less the gambling addiction. So I thought "fuck if he also watched LivePD fridays and saturdays it's literally me.

Same setti's but I'm trying to finish my degree

Vorbeste cu mine daca nu esti bozgor

I almost watch no TV at all, sometimes just a movie on DVD
Last film that i saw was the Prestige

same but i work

I don't watch TV either. I watch that TV show in particular in the internet.

And how is the situation with your parents? Have they threaten you with kicking you out of the house already?

>Have they threaten you with kicking you out of the house already?
Almost everyday... we're only arguing and shouting at each other, i'm mentally almost broken because of this shit

Your parents don't love you.

I know, i realised that when i was 5 or so back in kindergarten. My mother never cared to pick me up. I always had to see how all other parents hugged and kissed their child when they came to pick them up and asked them about how their day was and i was still waiting for my mother that never showed up

I am that friend that never writes. I think I just don't want to be told "can't write now, busy" or "I can't go out next Saturday, I have things to do". My friends know that if we're to go out, they have to ask me, I will go months without writing otherwise

>I don’t have any friends
same
>I don’t talk to my family
no
>I don’t work or study
no
>I have a gf
no

I am a 26yo manchild.

Hardly.
Same.

I've unironically finally transcended the need for social interaction. I neither feel sad when I lack it, nor feel happy when I have it. In fact, it feels like a massive chore to me where I have to be their dancing monkey so they don't feel bored, and the value they offer to me in turn is so cheap in my perspective that this seems like a pointless exchange where I'm at a loss, so I simply do not initiate it.
Once you realize the above and also realize that you never actually even wanted friends in the first place because you're fine as you are, a lot of things change and it becomes quite hard to force yourself to socialize, or rather to be the loser who gets leeched off of by people half-assing their side of the interaction while expecting a lot from you.

You're becoming Finnish

Attached: 1561756307873.jpg (250x293, 20K)

brown piece of shit. it's actually a good thing that you are socially isolated so that you will kys soon and stop polluting germany with your shitskins genes

>calls someone else a shitskin
>doesn't realize that Italians are the true shitskins

i dont even have online friends

I have 2 close friends, but I don't go out with them very often at all. I am by no means an introvert, I want to meet new people and am open for new discussions with people. I generally am friendly with everyone, but none of them really seem to have that proper *click* that I'm hopeful for. It's a bit lonely, must admit.

Alright family relations, bar from my brother. As for Internet social life, there's 1 pollack and 1 Serb girl in talking to.

Attached: received_10207054215502789.jpg (200x200, 4K)

Have to continue, because happened just now

Old friend still calls me few times a year. I have not returned his calls in the past 2 years. We were pretty close. But it is just too late for me. I'm sorry fren. Never answer his texts, never return his calls

It amazes me that even after 2-3 years people still try to contact me, perhaps because I was extremely socially active person mr. funny guy and people might remember as that. these days its just isolation and mental illness. I am sorry fren, there is no coming back for good old days. I have so much good memories of this guy we used to party all night summers etc. i wish I was in a shape i could even catch up after all the years with few beers with him but too late.
Not exactly wallowing self-pity in here for myself, (I am fine being alone and want to be left alone) but I feel bad for him probably because he misses his old friend.

Attached: 1531431263814.jpg (620x452, 122K)

Holy based

Pekka, stii deja ca noi nu ne suportam

Juuso? Vastaa mun tekstiviestiin

Attached: shrek.png (353x334, 137K)

If you don't mind, did you take a lot of drugs before ending like this?

Lol, old normie friends keep trying to contact me every now and then. I don't ignore them though, they invite me to do stuff with them and I never know how to refuse (I dont end up going ofc). Why can't normies just leave us alone ?

No i have never used drugs. Lots of alcohol though

>Tfw called me again

Attached: 63278-full.png (272x204, 35K)

Ok, I used to be a really social guy, but I fucked my brain with drugs and now I'm a schizo ermit.

just answer if its so hard on you. I answer and I never know what to say and then they leave me alone for a while. It doesnt matter since I'll never be friends with them again

Its way too much work. Rather ignore people just totally

Attached: ZMjZvW.P.jpg (220x160, 6K)

Not part of any online communities/circles, have never taken part in online voice communication.

In the real world, only I only rarely interact with my mother and sister, and only due to sharing the flat with them.

Attached: shrug.gif (244x306, 4K)

I'm a NEET. No friends IRL. Rarely talk to my dad. I don't go outside. No gf. The most socialization I get is from Jow Forums and Vidya

yeah i guess. its easier for me to reply because it makes me feel less autistic