I’ve literally never seen a single autist, incel, or neet that isn’t wh*te. Why is this?

I’ve literally never seen a single autist, incel, or neet that isn’t wh*te. Why is this?

Attached: EECCC48E-CEC7-481D-A4AF-2BA93A7E88D5.jpg (864x1320, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/JustBeWhite/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>single autist, incel, or neet that isn’t wh*te.
Japan is all of this. I also am all of this except incel, I don't care about sex and I'm not white

non wh*Tes keep them locked in cages in the basement

Whitoids have the awkward nerd gene and their mothers were 25+ when they got them which makes chances of autism skyrocket

they have small families, less relationship with their relatives.

you become an autist when you have no people around you. for instance americans are more crazier than euros because they have more isolated lifes in suburbs.

finns kill themselves a lot because they are very lonenly. humans are social animals, when you have human support you feel depressed and eventually you get crazy. your brain is just like cars. you shouldn't put motorine on your car if your car needs benzine. you shouldn't put loneliness in your brain.

i have no friends, i don't talk with my relatives, i live far away from my family. i have an online job and sometimes i lose control of my brain. i have anxiety, paranoia, depression and fucked up life.

i'm almost 30 so i don't really care anymore because life is pretty short, i have maybe another 40 years. i can suffer another 40 years, it's alright.

>when you have human support
*when you have no human support

I'm not white.

move to a small city, people tend to be friendly there and everyone knows everyone. You will find friends in no time

I'm not white.

there's lots of em on youtube. i find the whole inc*l culture v entertaining. it's like watching a car accident where you know someone gets hurt but you don't need to feel bad because they're not a good person anyway

Attached: image.jpg (313x161, 14K)

There are probably way more Asians like that. You just don't meet them on the western part of the internet.

Hmm, these people seem to believe the exact opposite.

reddit.com/r/JustBeWhite/

Because solitariness is a part of Western culture, and the white males who formed the West will adapt into that solitariness in the best way possible. And then brown people who adopt Western cultural traditions follow after.

Blocks your path*

Legendary our guy is Korean

Attached: E685E339-F87B-4F2E-84EE-0225571D9B52.jpg (320x246, 13K)

I find that very hard to believe. You know how many asians that go to my uni are autistic and incel? At least they aren't neets

Whenever you see the moon, you can tell yourself : " an autist walked on it "

The bestest of all, a real gunslinger, all precise and pure skill.

Attached: Seung-Hui Cho_Pepe.jpg (800x779, 206K)

Attached: r9ksg.png (1338x684, 1008K)

>At least they aren't neets

Implying it is something bad.

Attached: 1539117802055.jpg (3000x1996, 1.89M)

people with those characteristics tend to be treated like crap in other ethnicities
they are beaten and humiliated and not tolerated
so they hide and are not known in public

probably because there aren't any asians in Mexico