Would you like to move to the land down under?

Would you like to move to the land down under?

Attached: Australia.jpg (1926x1926, 1.5M)

If I had to live anywhere other than the US, it would be Australia

But it's a sun drenched nogunz hellhole

I think I might be fun and I really liked Australia when I went on vacation there, but I don't think the quality of life + politics/economy is much better than the US's. Plus I don't like heat, so I'd much rather go to NZ, or better yet, Europe, if I'm going to pack up everything and leave.

Yes

>politics
Every country in the world has more sane politics than USA

Tell me about Macedonians in Australia.

Are they based or cringe?

no its full of anglos

>prime minister gets ousted by own party every couple of years and some random cunt you've never heard of ends up in charge of your country
Better, maybe, but definitely not paradise-tier

The main political issues here are environment, jobs, economy, infrastructure. Regardless of the internal squabbling in the Liberal party, they all act in a professional and dignified manner in public.

Much better than
>orange man from red team said something about brown lady from blue team

I've never knowingly met any Macedonians, but if they're anything like Greeks they will be very entrepreneurial and family orientated.

But why not Canada

If I were to be moving to Australia today, what city would you recommend I live in/by?

I'm conceding that dude. The two party system here is retarded, I'm not defending it.
But don't you have relatively high taxes and don't get as much gibs (healthcare, education) as other cunts with similar taxes? Like I was looking at getting my masters over there and it wasn't much cheaper than the US. Don't you have like high cost of living and property there too, with a dollar not all that strong?
Maybe your political system is better, but not all aspects of your country are a direct upgrade for me. Why go to Australia when I can get my master's in Switzerland and live there, make more money, get more gibs, have a better political system, etc.?

Attached: average-software-developer-salaries-entry-senior-level.png (871x700, 89K)

If I had to live anywhere other than Mexico, it would be Canada

Only to Tasmania or Victoria

yes.
but,i can't get the right of permanent residence

Why does it look bent?

Attached: 1566225850750.jpg (125x100, 2K)

Cold.

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 18 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1275x637, 108K)

no

yes
i'd be in the future

Attached: 1503363439300.jpg (334x443, 87K)

not really, I like the climate here

I've always dreamed of founding a colony in uninhabited fertile land. Apparently the Australian Northeast has a lot of that.
I have to be rich as fuck first so it'll have to wait.