Thoughts?

Attached: 1566224123960.jpg (535x299, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

radiichina.com/elon-musk-and-china-a-love-story/
businessinsider.fr/us/elon-musk-big-fan-china-space-efforts-2019-7
sputniknews.com/science/201907261076370120-china-borrows-elon-musks-know-how-to-better-guide-rocket-stages-during-landing-videos/
youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA
youtube.com/watch?v=JHOGs5x90PU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we need to get rid of wh*te kids

chinks still live in the 50's

Both choices are gay and anyone calling flogger a profession needs a lecture.

I always wanted to be a police officer...

Attached: 1559264375452.jpg (300x300, 17K)

I wanted to be a construction worker when I grew up, specifically the guy who controls the wrecking ball

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

Yeah space exploration is impossible without great white men like Elon musk in your country. His father was instrumental to the space program.

Attached: imagine being a chink-resized.png (2288x1896, 1.52M)

YouTube is blocked in China

Same.

I never understood this question, always just said i wanted to be rich as a kid

>lie to save face
>honest answer
West wins again

That's good seeing as how much anti-white content is on there.

Elon Musk is in China now.

I always wanted to be an astrophysicist

Attached: 1565596723948.png (1214x917, 141K)

I want to be a BVLL... Oh wait...

Why does this matter at all? Western kids watch YouTube all day, Chinese kids are probably seeing their country advance in space technology.
This, but I got more specific by saying I at least wanted a job that paid well enough so that I could live somewhere like Manhattan, and I'm actually on my way to doing that now. Well, maybe not Manhattan, but I think kid me would be proud

Absolutely depressing

I wanted to become a scientist as a kid, and I still want to become one

China is based

at least they have realistic dreams.
the chinese will never make it to the space lmao

I wanted to be an engineer/architect or build a robot back when Asimo was a thing.

t. Zhang
Musk is pro-white and would never betray the US.

I never knew what I wanted and I still don't

Attached: 6CFC96FF-BAFA-48E7-BD47-E4B146ED4D6A.png (420x420, 258K)

t. zoomer

radiichina.com/elon-musk-and-china-a-love-story/

I wanted a gf when I was asked as a kid.

businessinsider.fr/us/elon-musk-big-fan-china-space-efforts-2019-7

this is why China is gonna rule the world in 10 years max

I wanted to become an inventor and I still do

tell me about it dude. if anyone asked i'd just say "janitor" to try and get a laugh and hoped they didn't press it any further

Can turkey into space?

Based.

Attached: test.webm (544x960, 2.97M)

sputniknews.com/science/201907261076370120-china-borrows-elon-musks-know-how-to-better-guide-rocket-stages-during-landing-videos/

Go China, go!

Attached: 1560775694786.gif (208x292, 182K)

So are you building robots now?

You know better than to ask those kinds of questions in these threads

i wanted to be a big long 18-wheels truck driver and having 5 kids, when i was like 5-6 years old

now 24yo neet

Pathetic wh*te parasites

Same

I wanted to be a bus driver

do you still want 5 kids

The US rents Chink rockets lmao

I wanted to be a fighter jet pilot when I was around that age.

I wanted to be a surgeon. Ended up operating on servers instead.

we rent africa rockets

I want to be a starship or giant robot pilot

Attached: 464.jpg (546x896, 55K)

Based and redpilled

>Chinese kids are probably seeing their country advance in space technology.
China is culturally stuck in the Late 60’s to early 80’s. They have an even worse addiction to social media but we don’t see it because nobody watches the Chinese knockoff version of YouTube for slapstick sketches that are unfunny and cringeworthy

I never wanted to become anything, I didn't care. Everyone wanted to become a policeman, a firefighter or a rockstar back then, they were just as retarded as zoomers are now.

Can you even compare eastern and western cultures on a time scale? Would you say, for example, that Poland is stuck in the 50s culturally because they cannot into space?

>imagine there are some retards here who even believe it, unironically

Attached: 1524386511600.jpg (250x250, 11K)

I wanted to build rockets or be an astronaut when i was little.

25 and i build submarines

>can turkey into space
Only with American help.

Attached: Space-Turkey-Astronaut--113404.jpg (800x1000, 254K)

I'm mid 20s and I wanted to be an astronaut when I was a kid. I hope its affordable to at least fly into space in my life time.
this too, or a firefighter. I think its kinda sad if OPs pic is true

>sputniknews
>radiichina

Attached: nunie laughing.png (255x270, 118K)

Should have used real sources like CNN.

What's sad about it? Kids naturally want to do what they see other people they like doing. The same way you saw astronauts in the American space craze, or firefighters saving people, or police upholding the law, the people they see make videos every day seem to enjoy what they're doing and make bank on top of that. It's no more illogical to want to be come a YouZoomer than it is to become an astronaut or a firefighter.

>Can you even compare eastern and western cultures on a time scale?
Yes, China is in some areas way more advanced than the west, for example you can pay with your phone at any shop in the whole of China while I sometimes can’t even buy a Döner in a German major city if I don’t have any money in hard cash. They’re just culturally backwards because the government keeps it all on a tight leash and the best way to keep the population docile is by feeding them trash and hence why Chinese YouTube is an even bigger cancer than the normal YouTube. Take your average James Charls and Paul brothers and add some annoying Snapchat filters and horribly outdated 20’s slapstick and you have Chinese YouTube.
>Would you say, for example, that Poland is stuck in the 50s culturally because they cannot into space?
No but you can clearly see how some countries are culturally behind the US, for example Germany is approximately 5 years behind the US in terms of culture

Even CNN is miles better than that shit.

I wanted to find dinosaurs

for me
it was paratrooper
or F1 pilot

>Chinese children want to help humanity and bring us out into the stars
>British and American kids just want to make Let's Play videos
Sad

same but this was when i was very young

Are you going to vote for Andrew Yang then?

#yanggang

Attached: elon musk)andrew yang-1.jpg (1266x810, 272K)

Oink oink piggy

who needs YouTube when you have Bilibili and Youku

and also Tiktok

Being an astronaut is a shitty goal to have. What's the big deal about flying shit in empty space and visiting a barren rock?

This. Honestly I don't even know why america bothered inventing space travel to begin with.

Wanted to be a shitposter. Also check if your nose is crooked

Attached: Deviated-Septum-kk-02.jpg (680x500, 201K)

musk is a scam artist

Chinks can never be astronauts.

Not to mention there are basically none
The chances of an average Chinese person becoming an astronaut are literally 0

At least no one wanted to be a fucking tree

I wanted to be a mad scientist, like Doc Brown from bttf, with a military career.
I designed lots of weapons.

Attached: 241.jpg (450x318, 64K)

I unironically wanted to work in a regular office
Now I do and it's more boring than I ever could have imagined

if you loved dinosaurs as a child, ur a druggie now

dont (you) at me

i wanted to be a material sicentist cuz i found that lot of technoligy obsticle was because of the material limitation
then i realized i dont have the brain for this sad time really

Attached: retard.jpg (540x443, 50K)

Wanted to be a scientist of some sort, like an astronomer, and investigate about the life of the whole universe. I remember I had a full encyclopedia and I did read all related to space, but that was the very first time I grasped the concept of infinity, and realized infinity wasn't really infinite, but just a really really really long time I just could't really imagine, then you start to feel fear about it, and I decided to look for something else to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA

>t. junkie paleontologist

yes i still want

sometimes i think i will get out of basement and become a MEN, a true FATHER and HEAD, a PATRIARCH of my future family and will raise 5 alphas... but that's just a daydreaming

I wanted to be racing driver when I was a kid.
Now I'm 29, no career plans, just doing random jobs I manage to get and spend my money on entertainment and alcohol.

Is it hard to become a cop in Germany? Why can't you do it? Fitness?

The average rural/ghetto tard in the US or UK has access to social media. The average rural or shanty town dwelling tard in China does not.

Attached: 1562018694667.jpg (292x383, 107K)

It is increasingly changing though

I did too and still kind of do. But I feel like our system is so garbage that I'd just end up only enforcing shitty laws that target people arbitrarily for minor crimes and real threats are ignored.

Have a few friends who've become cops as adults who keep trying to get me to become one but I still think this way. Maybe it's different in Germany.

Attached: true feels 3.png (1248x657, 983K)

Anyone who thinks that China is a great power should keep in mind that the average income in China and the development index of China is markedly lower than countries like Mexico or Russia and just starting to hit a long economic and developmental slow down.

Attached: china 7.gif (270x180, 1.48M)

>a tight leash and the best way to keep the population docile is by feeding them trash

Because there is no way the population is docile because China went from africa tier to mexico tier in 30 years.

Fuck 12 ACAB

I wanted to be Milla Jovovich's underwear.

I still want to be Milla Jovovich's underwear.

Are you perhaps mentally ill?

youtubers are useless to society

I wanted to be a soldier

I wanted to be an industrialist

Attached: PA STRONK.jpg (2438x1693, 1.3M)

The ones who make instructional videos aren't

I didn't want to grow up.

a rare exception

most are just self absorbed, obnoxious, permachildren

i honestly cant wait for china to take over the world

>>Chinese children want to help humanity and bring us out into the stars

America is broken and doesn't do great things anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=JHOGs5x90PU

Attached: immigrants are better than americans.png (498x365, 277K)

>wanted to be a Walden Two type social engineering mastermind
>became a faggy psychologist having to listen to unemployed middle aged women and angsty teenager's problems

Attached: 1558705965556.gif (606x319, 2.13M)

fuck you

Attached: I do not approve of this post.jpg (450x405, 18K)