How common is shoplifting in your country?

how common is shoplifting in your country?
do you approve this behavior?

I really don't care if someone steals from some multi-national mega-franchise store, those jews have more than enough money so you can steal with good conscience in my opiniion

Attached: 12435.jpg (251x201, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benton_Harbor,_Michigan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Funny thing is it's mostly old people and mothers with small children who shoplift.

Isn't it super easy with all those self checkout machines now

Who cares? They steal billions too.
They're the biggest tax evaders.

Teenagers and old people did it the most.
I did loss prevention at a store at the mall, caught many, then had to go to court over it.
I didn't like going to court but catching them was fun.
Not many try to fight or run.

I just feel bad whenever I see someone do it, how fucked is your situation that you have to risk stealing some stuff that can't cost more than 10$

What kind of item got stolen the most? Food, snack?

Many do it for the thrill
Clothing and jewelry, sometimes perfumes
It was a department store, no food.

>I really don't care if someone steals from some multi-national mega-franchise store, those jews have more than enough money

True cuck mindset

The costs of shoplifted merch is passed onto the consumer. Ultimately you pay for it, not the owners/executives

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benton_Harbor,_Michigan

>Benton Harbor 7.0% 89.2% $17,301
this is where I did it......

7% white
89.2% black

oooops

not very common
no it's stealing

anyway i do it often, they won't catch you if you're not oblivious

First-timers should have a hand chopped off, regardless of age and the amount the stolen goods were worth. It's about principle.
If the owner of the store didn't want physical punishment there should at least be public shaming for the perp. Put his picture on the storefront and the TV, make him walk around the community naked, tattoo his forehead, something like that.

For repeat offenders there should be the death penalty. Some crimes like speeding and assault can be done by accident but nobody's ever stolen anything by accident. Together with lying and slander it's the worst crime someone can do and the punishment should reflect that.

how old are you ?

woah dude, that's a little harsh, sometimes I would just ban them from the store

>I really don't care if someone steals from some multi-national mega-franchise store, those jews have more than enough money so you can steal with good conscience in my opiniion
This,only kids or alcoholics who have no money to buy booze steal here
T.worked in store in summer at my 14-17

shouldn't justice be kind of harsh? You don't have to be hate someone or be a cruel person to want to see good people be rewarded and bad be punished. I don't think demanding someone to not steal stuff from others is excessive.

I stole small shit when I was a teenager, I guess it for the thrill mostly. Never tried to steal anything of value though. I justified like OP said I don't think I was really hurting wal-mart.
I did work at a convenience store and I think my boss was a literal jew, Didn't fuck around with shoplifters.

Based and redpilled.
Thought first timers punishment is too harsh. Public shaming, yes, but not hand chopping.

When i was in high school this guy i knew got caught stealing a pringles can and was banned from the store
So naturally we went to that store every recess so he had to wait outside alone for like 10 mins

You're unironically based. Fuck mega corps, im not even a communist btw.

nig past time

The owners just roll the value of stolen merch into the price of the stuff they sell. Normal law-abiding people ultimately pay for shoplifters, not the CEO or stockholders or w/e. That's why shoplifters should be punished heavily. I don't want to pay for a criminal's hobby

You shouldn't steal from small businesses where the owner also works there, but with big businesses grab what you can. They certainly will if they have the chance.

Is that how it really works? Aren't the prices fixed for all products or something?

>slander

Aww did someone make fun of you for being a little mongol fincel?

Very few manufacturers have enough market power to set the MSRP for products they don't sell themselves. The price is nearly always set by the retailer.

Never seen it happen, but I suppose it's pretty common in a shithole like ours.
No, I don't approve of it, even if they're stealing from a big corp that just creates a subhuman habit.

When you put it like that I guess you’re right.

Not until now. Talking shit behind someone's back is very dishonorable. If you punch someone or confront them directly face-to-face that's different; you're doing it as yourself and are bound to be held responsible, as you should. Spreading lies or rumors is like stabbing someone in the back but without the physical trail of evidence it leaves.
Even if you're joking I really do believe slander and lying are the most disgusting things a person can do. I don't think I deserve to be made fun of for saying so.

So if I keep stealing shit their prices will go up and they lose against other competitors and small businesses? Seems like a win to me.

No, they just close stores with high shrink (industry term for merchandise lost to theft), putting working people out of work

The executives/owners don't lose money to shoplifting, common people do

Wouldn't closing down the store cause more damage to the corps than the workers? I mean there's like 4 job positions at each store (cashier and 2 other staffs, janitor). Maintenance is probably once a year so that doesn't count as jobs. Can't be that huge a loss.

No

How old are you

Why not?
It doesn't matter how old I am does it? Do you feel you're wasting your time?

Because closing a store here and there for shrink actually increases the profits short term (one less lease to pay, immediate drop in labor costs, merch is moved to other stores or sold to liquidators)

>Do you feel you're wasting your time?
Yes, I think you'll do whatever mental hoop-jumping is necessary to convince yourself stealing is morally justified. The mindset of a child desu

I always steal chocolate bars fuck capitalism

There's a few French retailers here in VN (Auchan), their stores gradually closed down because of high pricings. Recently they withdrew entirely from the country because of that. I'm sure there's no profit to be gained.
Big corps are stealing from the environment and the workers more than a few shoplifters ever could. They're stealing the future. 2 wrongs don't make a right bla bla but there's no rights in this so order can please go out the window.

I've heard that cheese gets stolen the most

>their stores gradually closed down because of high pricings
Which has nothing to do with shoplifting

>Big corps are stealing from the environment and the workers more than a few shoplifters ever could. They're stealing the future. 2 wrongs don't make a right bla bla but there's no rights in this so order can please go out the window.
Like I said already, you're doing whatever you have to do in your mid to justify your own criminal behavior. If you'd just said you shoplifted for the thrill of it I'd have more respect for you

But you're just a petty criminal and a liar as well

calm down muhammad
go rape a goat to relax

>I don't want to pay for a criminal's hobby
then don't buy at all nigger, if the company is making you pay for shoplifter, it's the company's decision, not the shoplifter's decision to overcharge you

I have never shoplifted but I wouldn't hate the people who do.
You should look up some of the shit mega corps are doing in 3rd world countries where there's no strict environmental laws in your bubble. Then you'll get my hate for them. One basically told us "let us dump waste in your seas or enjoy staying poor".

i never tried it

>then don't buy at all nigger
"You first"

>I have never shoplifted
You have the mindset of a thief and you're a liar. Terrible backpedal

> in 3rd world countries where there's no strict environmental laws in your bubble
That's your problem, not mine. It's also not related to the crime of stealing

Nice ad hominem. And you have the mindset of an obedient drone. Keep obeying your laws written by some kid's grandpa to secure their heritage. Stay safe in your bubble, but don't patronize me for not following your ideals.

Every criminal is just like you: untrustworthy, unapologetic (until they're caught), blaming their problems on someone or something else

At the self service machine, Ionce picked up Almond Croissants that cost 90p each but pressed the button for the cheap bread rolls that cost 24p each.

Truly a criminal mastermind.

Imagine being so small-minded the only criminals you can see are petty thieves.
I rate you 4/6 on the Kohlberg's scale.

Yeah lemme just give a shit about a criminal's opinions

Now you're just throwing ad hominem for who has the last words? And you say I have the mindset of a child? Oh wait you probably work in a convenience store, my condolences.

No

>t:nigger

Attached: iu[1].jpg (474x642, 30K)

If the store is full of people and the shoplifter gets caught, a large crowd goes after him, and well, let's just say that he gets to star on a Liveleak video.

He is shot dead in Japan

>tattoo his forehead
Kek, some based absolute madmen actually did that to a lowlife trying to steal their bike. They ran a tattoo parlor, and quickly wrote "I'm a thief and a piece of shit" on his forehead. Then the thief's images went viral and there was a media shitstorm, on which the thief was a sob story "oh, poor him, those evil men put bad words on his head because they THOUGHT he was a thief, wahh wahhh", there was a fundraiser to get the words removed, the thief gave interviews on how he was "a gudboi". One year later, "gudboi" was arrested for another theft.

>"You first"
>implying i don't give meself the five finger discount from time to time
gotta cash back on my lost money to the supermarket jew

Saw a bloke nick something from Superdry recently, he walked straight out, alarm went off, carried on walking and a staff member saw and radioed to security.

>tfw a supermarket near me has daily shopliftings occur
>tfw one time some guy stole a shit ton of meats and the security chased him but he got away

Attached: 1542517036118.jpg (550x512, 31K)

The supermarket jew is still making money
Normal people all around you who don't steal are paying for your little treat

Are you a pale american of 45yrs wearing a goatee sun glasses and a cap ?

Attached: non argument.jpg (567x565, 33K)

is that a yes ?

I have a friend studying away from hone that used to shoplift a lot of groceries
He told me that one month he only spent like 40 cents while getting away with hundreds of euros worth of food
He haven't done that ever since he got caut

Way too fucking common. Even wealthy people will admit to doing it. Imagine being a doctor and getting arrested for shoplifting. Its fucking sad.

Attached: wanna ride her.jpg (800x1164, 155K)