Why do Nordic countries have the best quality of life on Earth?

Why do Nordic countries have the best quality of life on Earth?

Attached: nordic-flags.jpg (389x267, 27K)

Canada has the best quality of life on earth in 2019 I recently read

Silent, constant shaming so ingrained that people shame themselves into being ""good""

Greenland. Even trump wants buy it I heard.

Oil money
Fish money

when you see nordic homes like this you think some pure, traditional way of living

the truth is that incest and alcoholism happens in these houses and suicide

Attached: 85ff6f851467e87b1977e57d061c4525.jpg (267x400, 31K)

Weapons grade autism and irrelevancy on the global scale has enabled us to keep to ourselves

Attached: 1519733508118.jpg (637x504, 69K)

all of them a poo except for Finland

They are civilized, progressive and multicultural

Racial equality, LGBTQ rights, Gender equality, Multicultural. Diversity is strength.

Have you been to Itä-Helsinki lately? It's completely overrun by shitskins.

You have a high number of working people. Good money coming in. You have a minimum number of welfarites.

A welfare state always works when nobody is on welfare. When you have lots of people on welfare it stops working.

Basically, welfare state is like a bandaid. It's great on a small wound. When you have a gaping infected flesh wound, that bandaid isn't going to do anything.

I would not expect the quality of life to continue into the future given that the keep importing welfarites for some reason.

Also, this guy is right as for not being bothered. When nobody fucks with you, you do well. Look at America post WW2 vs Europe. Basically being a country that nobody can, or nobody has any interest in fucking with means you can keep working rather than getting bombed to shit.

Also, being middle-tier, basically means you were less of a valuable target for the NWO. They don't really have much to gain by corrupting and exploiting your country, so they look for bigger economies like USA, Germany, Britain, Russia.

Your GDP is below Mexico, and that is Sweden, your top earner. The NWO has more to gain by corrupting Mexico than they do your own country.

If you don't know who the NWO is, just a reminder that it is "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash.

Basically, if you are a pirate, you're going to attack the ships that are most full of treasure.

You have the same advantages of being historically white, civilized, educated, industrious that other countries like USA and Germany had, without the advantage of being a major target for political pirates because you're too small and don't have that much money.

Attached: newworldorder.jpg (800x463, 32K)

I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I'm just being honest. The evidence really is beyond question at this point. People need to open their eyes.

Attached: NWO911.jpg (806x886, 189K)

Nice projection, school of life man.

Attached: 1482002874568.png (785x757, 293K)

Because if we didn't, we'd be dead. You can't live in a run-down shack in Sweden; you'll freeze to death.

Hey stupid boomer it's not NWO or lizard people. It's the jews

Most swedes live in the south which is never cold

The idea of national fraternity have played a crucial role in our contries development.
Also our easily avaliable education have furtherly homogenized our population to the point where we are all +90% middle class, adding to our common sense of fraternity. The Jante-law adds to this aswell.

Historicly, any crisis could potentially devastate our countries, as any kind of turmoil would often be followed by crop failure, and famine.
This being printed into our cultural sub-conciousness, we have a relatively strong culture of compromize and flexibility towards each other. This has made it easy to create pragmatic, and flexible systems of governance.

Not cold for you is different for everyone else

>The Jante-law

Brit living in Sweden here. Can you explain how best I can avoid falling foul of this unspoke n rule?

Never brag about wealth. Never.

Lower your voice nobody gives a fuck.