Poland developing fast

Poland developing fast.

Attached: Warsaw_Wharf.jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qV2VYBlxwZo
youtube.com/watch?v=da6zeG5JwKw
data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.KD?locations=DE-PL
en.delfi.lt/culture/15-year-old-lithuanian-boy-killed-in-sweden-may-have-been-targeted-for-dispute-with-refugee.d?id=70104590
data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.KD?locations=RO-PL
data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.PP.KD?locations=RO-PL-BG-CZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Guys, check out Warsaw, we're first world now.

Attached: 1562822682825.jpg (832x1000, 162K)

that's right whitey
superpower by 2030

Why do you post fake shit online? This is Warsaw

Attached: WARSAW - POLAND.jpg (1024x576, 133K)

just imagine the shock if you live in Kragujevac all your life and suddenly you appear in Warsaw

warsaw, poland (2019)

Attached: 1566232960788.jpg (4500x3000, 3.78M)

Why are there commieblocks right next to skyscrapers in warsaw?

Attached: 1558241765315.jpg (612x612, 138K)

yes, people may laugh at us but it's actually a great feeling to live in the best time for your country ever, that's something only the boomers could feel in the west, while the zoomers see only stagnation and nothing being built because muh nimbyism

30 years ago people would fight for the only rotten orange on offer in a store, now we have skyscrapers, electric buses and highways

Why should you be laughed at? I'm jealous of you if anything. What you feel now is what Swedes must have felt like during the 1990's.

I should invest

>modern apartment building
>commieblock

lmao, they build them even in Anglo-Saxon countries nowadays, have you seen Vancouver

WTF poland looks like... THAT...

Actually you are right. Enjoy the best years while they last, you guys deserve it. Just remember it will all be shit in 20 years

>What you feel now is what Swedes must have felt like during the 1990's.

I don't think so, Sweden was never extremely poor, your development was rather gradual and people never experienced such differences within their life like here

youtube.com/watch?v=qV2VYBlxwZo

thats Warsaw

Attached: Warsaw winter.jpg (1920x1291, 449K)

>Sweden was never extremely poor
Not in modern times at least. But pre 1900's we were.

>first time
Polish Lithuanian commonwealth was one of the richest states in the world at the time due to grain exports

In 2019 they woted my czszity the biest to łiwe in in the whołe of wiestern Europe (where Połand naturally bełongsz)

Attached: warsawpunk2019.jpg (1708x996, 155K)

looks like a shithole that will never be western

>never be western
I hope so, looking at your western values, we will rather be eastern

lol no they are not developing, WE are developing them, they're the biggest leeches out there.

Nice job polan bros. Hope you all have happy life

>that will never have AIDS plague, niggers and arabs like we westerners
thank god, I'd rather stay Eastern

massive cope, stay backwards

based. but why do soo many based poles look at poland's Wakanda-like development far away from based Poland?
time for them to go back, mayhaps?

fuck off nigger

Butthurt southerner posting old pics episode 2137, this is how Warsaw looks today.

Attached: 1557782903697.jpg (1920x827, 1.01M)

All that welfare money is doing good. Reminds of Greece, Poland will probably suffer like Greece in the years to come.

what aids plague are you talking about?
lmao, dumb faggot.

stupid gay nigger

It’s the best time to be Polish and yet you’re spending your entire day(s) on Jow Forums? Hmmmmm

Cope harder, Achmed
Poland will unironically overtake Germany in less than 20 years
Your shitty country is stagnating and your cities look like they're stuck in the 90s

lmao yeah sure

and its hilarious how you try to distance yourself from the west now lmao, if it wasnt for that evil degenerate west literally lifting you out of poverty your shithole would be like ukraine, moldova and other bastions of eastern civilization

kys ungrateful filth

go back to your country polish nigger
poland will never overtake germany because it depends on germany
when germany and the eu go down, so does pooland

lol butthurt shitskin

>literally worse than gypsies
>call others nigger
topkek

Attached: EUNetContributionCombined.png (1100x850, 22K)

mad muhhamad? now pay up you cuck

Were there many countries even in the West, that you could entirely call "well off" in the 19th century though? Victorian England and US maybe? Who else?

>hurr durr ur actually brown hehe
is that the only argumentation youre capable of coming up with? im an ethnic german and you and your entire nation are a worthless pile of subhuman garbage that wouldve accomplished nothing without us
at least czechs have the decency to show some gratitude from time to time

Wtf I love polacks now

And who do you owe this to? Come on, I know you can say it.

Attached: MBS-Germany-EU-1-678x381.jpg (678x381, 22K)

You know he is only doing it for attention and your essays?

i shit on german niggers like you
hope you get thrown under a train

shhh let Hans vent off his impotent frustration

if pooland is so great why don't you go back? oh right, it's a shithole living on EU gibsmedats

Prenez ces quelques pièces mon brave.

superpower by 2050

łi łi żeli papą
youtube.com/watch?v=da6zeG5JwKw

I'm happy things are going better for them, but honestly its not developing "fast" by the standards of a developing economy of its size.
Even many other EU and european countries grew faster than them, both more and less developed ones. Poland can and badly needs to do better than it does right now if it doesn't want to fall behind when economic times get tougher than they are now.

I'm actually going to Warsaw on vacation soon, I'll see if it's first world or not

BUT MUH SKYPOOPERS

Attached: 1560600530732.jpg (201x250, 7K)

yes Warsaw is rising indeed...

Attached: YEkGYDo.jpg (1570x1047, 1.55M)

if i had one nuke id nuke warsaw

i went to poland and every time they know im french they show me this fucking joli papan shit lmao

>posting outdated pictures of VARSHAVA

Attached: 1560594408133.jpg (1920x1057, 751K)

>this is considered """"""""development"""""""" in the 21st century
fuck this world, its all over, just nuke us right now

subhuman illiterate german nigger
no other eu country grew as fast as we did since 1990s

Attached: world-bank-PIB-per-capita-1990-2003-2006-2016-768x390-1.png (768x390, 233K)

kek, there is nothing to see there, unless you are autistic like this american warsaw poster. Warsaw is the most soulless capital in eu, better go to Gdansk/Malbork castle, Krakow and wieliczka salt mine, or just better go to Budapest or Prague

I've already been to Krakow twice, and Gdansk four times. I'm going to take the ferry to Gdynia then the train to Warsaw. And yes, Warsaw is probably not the most exciting city.

>since 1990
That mattered in 2000.
You slowed down hard since then. Average growth between 2013 and 2018 was merely 3.37% annum. Even Romania, or Ireland or Luxemburg did better than that in %/annum.

I realise you just want to be butthurt, but if there is a shred of you actually caring about the economic reality look at this chart
data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.KD?locations=DE-PL

Since 2010 Germany has grown by almost the size of the entire polish economy, and we were doing 'bad'. In the same time poland grew by less than 200 billion. Thats not the kind of grwoth a country with your potential should have.

I mean, why even bother to comes here again, you get cucked by polish gf or something?

Attached: 1542630243918.jpg (480x640, 12K)

>muh gdp
not everything is about economy
at least I don't have to worry about being stabbed by an arab or thrown under a train by a nigger

>I've already been to Krakow twice, and Gdansk four times.
Damn, is the food that good ?

If there is the limit of how much one can cope and seethe, you are getting close to it

you were talking about economic growth, you turbo retard. why do you have to bring up arabs whenever youre proven wrong? and why do you have such an unsettling obsession with niggers and arabs in the first place?

Attached: 1566125766659.png (960x579, 261K)

>not everything is about economy
Everything is about economy, if your economy is shit the people are not prosperous and you have no options.

>at least I don't have to worry about being stabbed by an arab or thrown under a train by a nigger
Neither do I. You eat up too much state propaganda thats solely aimed at distracting you from how much they fuck up in developing your economy.
I know because ours is doing the same thing.

>why do you have such an unsettling obsession with niggers and arabs in the first place?
Because this is the only argument he can bring to the table, thirdies desperately seek for at least one thing they can feel superior and better about.

>2012
cope harder achmed. now show me a map after all your cousins came to "your" country for the gibsmedat

χαχαχαχαχα, επιk ποcτ

Western Europe (and North America to an extent) fakes criminal statistics. How many police reports came out of Cologne? What about Rotherham in the UK?

en.delfi.lt/culture/15-year-old-lithuanian-boy-killed-in-sweden-may-have-been-targeted-for-dispute-with-refugee.d?id=70104590

I mean, yeah, our economy is shit compared to the 4th biggest economy in the world, which on top of that depends on the Euro to keep its enormous trade deficits intact..

The real problems of our economy are poor demographics and shitty political institutions, not the growth rate, Hans.

Attached: 123.jpg (250x250, 10K)

you can find any map you want, germany is a safe country
you have no proofs for that claim and your article proves nothing.

>our economy is shit compared to the 4th biggest economy in the world
You completly failed to get the point. No, your economy is doing badly compared to countries like Romania or Luxemburg. I choose the example of germanies growth rate to show you that the comparative rate is shit, its not about the absolute numbers in itself. When you're not even catching up to us anymore, there is a serious problem. Hell, for several years in the last decade you didn't even catch up in PER CAPITA.

>which on top of that depends on the Euro
Cope harder, we were doing economically extremly well before the Euro ever existed. And we don't have a trade deficit, learn what words mean before parroting misinformed bullshit like that. Our trade SURPLUS is fine.

>The real problems of our economy are poor demographics and shitty political institutions, not the growth rate, Hans.
The growth rate is indicator, I never said its the problem. Its showing that there is a problem, and that negatively effects your economic growth, which in turn is a problem.

>you have no proofs for that claim
Paris region is surprisingly low though.

>How many police reports came out of Cologne?
Over 800 charges of various felonies and misdemeanors. Only a part of which about the sexual assaults. For those there were 36 convictions when I stopped paying attention years ago.

>Our trade SURPLUS is fine
That's an obvious point, honest mistake on my part, I meant surplus of course. It's obvious from the context, don't be so full of yourself.

>we were doing economically extremly well before the Euro ever existed
Never said you hadn't kraut, don't create a straw-man.

>your economy is doing badly compared to countries like Romania
Lmao, "cope harder" you say?
data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.KD?locations=RO-PL
data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.PP.KD?locations=RO-PL-BG-CZ

Out of the countries you mentioned only Romania is comparable, and it suffered massively during the crisis. Their economy is 3-times smaller, hence the growth potential is greater. What's next faggot? You'll compare Polish growth to Nigerian? Fuck off.

>Never said you hadn't kraut, don't create a straw-man.

>rely on the euro
You directly said it, otherwise I don't know what you were trying to say here. We don't rely on it, its dubious if it even helps at all. There is a reason we fanatically kept the stability of the DM for decades and the euro is anything but stable. We are a high-end technology exporter, we benefit more from cheap resource imports than from trying to compete in prices in our exports.

>Out of the countries you mentioned only Romania is comparable
All of them are comparable. Some of them are richer AND smaller and still grow more one of them is comparable in size and poorer. Thats why I used two ends of a sprectrum to show you are doing badly compared to both.

But only few people saw anything from this wealth

>Even Romania

Romania is poorer than Poland

> or Ireland or Luxemburg

tax havens

Thats some serious cope. Even Israel grows faster than Poland, and its smaller and richer than you.

>positive thread about poland
>a butthurt german comes it and ruins the thread
wew

>When you're not even catching up to us anymore, there is a serious problem. Hell, for several years in the last decade you didn't even catch up in PER CAPITA.

In 1991 Germany's GDP per capita was 23,372 USD, Poland's GDP per capita was 2,101 USD, therefore Poland's GDP per capita made up 9% of German GDP per capita.

In 2018 Germany's GDP per capita was 48,264 USD, Poland's GDP per capita was 13,821 USD, therefore Poland's GDP per capita made up 29% of German GDP per capita.

How can you say we aren't catching up?

>Even Israel
>even
>even

yeah, they get far more from the US than we will ever get from the EU.

Pay due reparations to us and then we will surpass Qatar.

m8, even we grow faster than you, and we are richer than you
>thuanian economy expanded 0.9 percent on quarter in the three months to June 2019, compared to an upwardly revised 1.2 percent growth in the previous period, the preliminary estimate showed. This was the weakest GDP growth since the third quarter last year. Positive contributions came from wholesale and retail trade, repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles, transport and storage, accommodation and food services activities. By contrast, decreases were reported of agricultural, forestry and fisheries, financial and insurance enterprises. On a yearly basis, GDP rose by 4.1 percent, slower than an upwardly revised 4.2 percent expansion in the first quarter. GDP Growth Rate in Lithuania averaged 1.05 percent from 1995 until 2019, reaching an all time high of 4.80 percent in the first quarter of 2003 and a record low of -13.10 percent in the first quarter of 2009.
And our grey economy is huge, we would be growing even more if all were official

Attached: spending per capita eu.jpg (708x699, 93K)

they cannot absolutely stand someone besides them having nice things

Reparations for what?
There was polish nazi collaborants as well

>anymore
You seriously need to stop trying to reach so hard and pay attention to what I'm saying. I'm talking about your development in the last decade and going forward, it doesn't fucking matter anymore how much you jumped in the 2000s, because they are over and you failed to keep that momentum.

And since 2010 ours grew from 41 to 47 and yours from 12 to 16. Do you see the problem?

>We are a high-end technology exporter, we benefit more from cheap resource imports than from trying to compete in prices in our exports.

And what would happen if countries like France, Italy or Finland would be able to devalue their currency, like in the past? Hm?

Telling someone you're happy for them but concerned because they are not doing as well as they should and could is butthurt now?

just ignore it, pretty much everybody loves poland here
yes

1st world my ass.

Attached: warszawska buba.jpg (702x504, 38K)

LALALALLALALAL I CAN'T HEAR YOU, POLAND STRONK HUSARIAAAAAA

stop posting those fucking skyscrapers everyday it's fucking embarrasing desu

don't mind them, slavs don't like it when you say their country isn't sunshine and sparkles

Attached: ancient russians.jpg (604x430, 101K)

>And what would happen if countries like France, Italy or Finland would be able to devalue their currency, like in the past? Hm?
Same thing that happened all the times before the euro? Mh?
Thats exactly how they got themselves in this current state. Because they used "devaluation" as a replacement of economic reform and modernisation, and now it doesn't work anymore because the markets they used to sell to either literally don't exist anymore or have become so cheap from asian competition no amount of devaluing could make them competitve. Failure to move up the value chain is what ruined Italy.
Tthe ECB has been trying the "devaluing" meme since 2009 and they are getting worse every year.

i doubt lithuania is better than croatia or poland for that matter

still your wages are much lower than here and prices are higher

your GDP numbers are skewed due to rigged figures, low population and having the Euro currency

for destroyed cities

>because they are over and you failed to keep that momentum.

In 2009 Germany's GDP per capita was 42,576 USD, Poland's GDP was 11,454, therefore it accounted for 27% of German GDP, so we are still catching up. Maybe not as fast and I don't expect Poland to ever reach the German level.

Things really changed in 7 years, impressive.

Attached: poor poland.jpg (640x400, 42K)

this
Also, pretty much every non african country has them, anyways. Too much is tacky, though

Attached: 2707544740_ff0e7e49aa_z.jpg (640x427, 94K)