NOOOOOO WE ARE THE UBERMENSCH HOW DID YOU FUCKING SUBHUMANS MANAGED TO CAPTURE MY CAPITAL ITS NOT FAIR NOOOOOOO

>NOOOOOO WE ARE THE UBERMENSCH HOW DID YOU FUCKING SUBHUMANS MANAGED TO CAPTURE MY CAPITAL ITS NOT FAIR NOOOOOOO

Attached: 1565904474006.png (1024x634, 973K)

reminder

Attached: 1541622142046.jpg (700x982, 168K)

based great patriotic war poster

Attached: il_fullxfull.428576762_tbna.jpg (1426x1500, 490K)

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE FAILED TO CAPTURE SOVIET OIL FIELDS? WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE SUPERIOR

Attached: downloade.jpg (203x220, 18K)

But muh you were zergrushing without weapons naked you've lost 30 gorillion soldiers reeee

>doesnt realize that if Germany had had the same resources and manpower as the USSR they would've won easily

>if only... if only they won... I would have a gf now... no mean black kids at school... maybe... may be I even would have sex....

Attached: 1565728030772.jpg (458x458, 27K)

>If we just change the conditions of the war completely we could've won

Attached: 1549628462364.png (449x500, 150K)

holy base

Attached: 1565288327745.jpg (2556x3350, 1.59M)

If UK gave their oldest colony more rights like they did with later colonies because they learned from past mistakes, their empire would have conquered most of the planet. Hindsight leads to infinite number of scenarios.

lol yeah and if i could shit gold i'd be a billionaire. stupid kraut

the GDR still had a better living standard eventough the russian took everything that wasnt screwed on to the floor. Lmao

better living standard than the rest of the sowjet union*

>wtf nooooo they were just following orders dont do that you subhuman!!

Attached: 1555277724066.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

Based

AUTOMOBILES BAD

>I was just following orders

Attached: 1543417851406.png (360x478, 43K)

Vasya when will you go back to rushka?

1.Do you really think that etnhic kazakhs have other opinion about ww2?
2.Russians are native to North Kazakhstan so fuck off kraut

What kind of logic and cope is that?

t. Oli North

booom hahahaha

Attached: 1555266063611.gif (379x292, 1.96M)

every single day we have this thread. Jow Forums must really be in love with germany. The tsundere way.
Whenever I or other germans give Jow Forums no attention we get threads like these.

Attached: Tsundere.jpg (937x408, 117K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

>DID YOU KNOW THERE WERE ONLY 500 NAZI SOLDIERS DEFENDING AT THE BATTLE OF NORMANDY SOUNDS TO ME LIKE THEY WERE THE REAL HEROES
>YES I KNOW THEY WERE RAINING MACHINE GUN FIRE FROM PILLBOXES AS THE ALLIES CHARGED UPHILL THROUGH SAND AND LANDMINES AND BARBED WIRE BUT STILL

Attached: 1565755719448.png (680x515, 209K)

They built a statue?

then why did they start the war if they knew they didn't have the resources?

Top tier autismo

still pretty kino

We more or less had to. Arguably we took too much and were too greedy.

>We more or less had to
literally could have allied with Stalin by extending the molotov ribbentrop pact and take on the eternal anglo while splitting the world between germany and USSR, but no you had to ally with spaghetti man

Attached: 1560685232087.jpg (960x1320, 868K)

Are you prepared to die for Abromovich's yacht?

The master race does not need the advantage of having more resources apparently.

Well Hitler was convinced Stalin would attack if the war with us weakened him, so he attacked them first and hoped he could pull off a victory.

The situation was not all that bad. We were steamrolling the soviet army until winter and britain together with his allies were more less helpless at one point.
Britain should've sided with us. They were even offered to keep their empire and more.

>Well Hitler was convinced Stalin would attack if the war with us weakened him
He wasn't wrong.

>Britain should've sided with us
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Except France and UK did start the war you historylet

start the war with USSR you illiterate idiot

Germany started the war, they declared on Poland first.

>calls me illiterate
>doesn't know when started the 39-45 war
Good one brainlet, go back to elemzntary school lmao

Small brain
>britain and france started the war
Medium brain
>germany started the war
Big brain
>poland started the war
Galaxy brain
>wall street started the war

Why not? You were seen as our potential allies from ashore. But instead you prefer muslim invaders it seems.

It is a bit more complicated than that

Hitler broke any goodwill or trust at every opportunity

It would have been madness for us to align ourselves with a man that proved to be a deceitful tyrant

Attached: muh hitler did nothing wrong.jpg (1254x1787, 553K)

Not really, they took back their german speaking lands unfairly taken from them after the diktat of Versailles
. Even Keynes said that the treaty was retarded and only could've ended with another conflict.

i asked why the germans started the operation Barbarossa
now keep backpedaling your way out now that you exposed yourself as an illiterate retard

Britain was content with the status quo after WW1, Germany disrupted the status quo

>diktat of Versailles
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the winners aren't allowed to impose their will, they should bend over to the losers demand
fuck all of the losers of WW1 they deserved everything they got

Attached: 1566039815608.png (993x800, 157K)

>war
>not a single time barbarossa operation mentioned
Obviously you're the one backpedaling hard. Good luck to answer this you utter scam lol

then dont act surprised if the reaction fucks you over

France got steamrolled the second time and is now into the collective mind a nation of traitors, losers, surrender monkeys. Totally worth it lol

based

And the versaille treaty was all fair and dandy? You do realize that treaty was probably one of the main reasons why we went to war a second time.
Did you know that Hitler forced the french to sign his own treaty in the very same cart germans were forced to sign the treaty of versaille?
Also its about fair treatment, we did pay you back after all after taking paris so I'm fine with that.

>reaction fucks you over
umm sweaty who lost Alsace Loraine again?

WAIT WHAT?! YOU ARE USING THE SAME TRAIN OF COMBIEGNE?!

You lost all of france. Hitler was literally doing vacation in paris.

That's it you retard, dick weaving over a german speaking region at the moment, France killed the place to fill it with immigrants, fucking based France lmao

Why didn't the French just build a moat?

Did you know that our based nigger BLACKED your starving women in exchange of a slice of bread?

Attached: 1525914309029.jpg (736x1191, 113K)

and got it back before the end of the war while you lost your entire country by the end of the war

Russians in Kazakhstan are based and oilpilled

Eternal french striking again, this is the embodiment of basedness, France is on the brink of a civil war you spastic

can't wait for 2030 when people are still arguing over a war where nobody who actually fought is even alive anymore

>germany leveled with the ground
>today much better country than russia
wtf?!

Why do they do this? Is building pre-autombile layouts really that hard?

quintessential french post. Letting niggers into Europe was your doing, lmao.

Not so fast Mehmet, it's chicha hour now

We were simply occupied with the intention of bringing germany back. France on the other hand was besides vichy doomed to be completely incorporated into germany.
Did you know that german nazis invented the rubberdoll for male soldiers? You know why they invented it? I give you a tip they were afraid of std outbreaks in paris. Furthermore did you know that condoms were paid for by the german government for the german troops in france?

Based

Attached: SOVIET LIBERVTOR.jpg (780x1040, 150K)

Aye, the Versailles treaty was unfair. That is very well accepted by most reasonable people. The treaty was devised by men exhausted and bitter from fighting the most brutal and bloody war in human history. Perhaps if the terms were more lenient, WW2 would have been avoided entirely. Or perhaps it would have been a war against the Soviet Union. But under Hitler, an alliance with Germany could never have happened. He was a fickle, warmongering madman. Could never be reasoned with by Western powers. Hitler forced the UK to oppose Germany once again. Something we weren't keen on doing, if you remember our policy of appeasement under Chamberlain.

>Did you know that german nazis invented the rubberdoll for male soldiers? You know why they invented it? I give you a tip they were afraid of std outbreaks in paris. Furthermore did you know that condoms were paid for by the german government for the german troops in france?
no wonder you had rubber shortages for your automobile industry mid-war
imagine losing the war because of muh dick decisions from the government

Attached: 1564987179148.jpg (471x388, 94K)

It's ok, Mamadou B'Tongo.

The versaille treaty was terrible for both the allies and the central empires, and that's an history truth

Sure it could have happened. You were busy protecting rather insignificant countries at the time. If britain went fascist with a warmongerer like Hitler or Mussolini we would rule the world right now. Together with japan.

In that time we didn't have shortages though. Also it was meant to protect french civilians. Nazis protected your women for you.

France that had a better army, navy and a on par airforce still surrendered, gave their juicy daughters to Joachim and Bernd and only got their country back because of the USA and RUssia now thinks hes in the Big Boys club, lmao

If the Versailles treaty wasn't so harsh there wouldn't have been a Hitler at first place. He became chancellor only because Germany faced a huge economical collapse partially catalysed by the diktat, and on the other side communists where ready to harvest middle classes but the establishment prefered an austrian mad man thinking he wouldn't make it trough, bad bet.

if Could Europe have won without the American Lend-Lease?
No i don't think so