Anons I need help, Im desperate, whats the minimum criteria required for any average unis in your country...

Anons I need help, Im desperate, whats the minimum criteria required for any average unis in your country? Also is the criteria different for brown 3rd worlders?

Attached: 1458694436135.jpg (629x505, 33K)

What do you want to study?

the fuck do you mean my "minimum criteria", you usually have to have finished high school education and pass the entrance exams which is easy if you prepare yourself a bit
also this

computer sciences

Grades of 75-80% for most meme subjects, 85% for engineering. So B+ to A-. Good luck getting 25k-30k dollarydoos a year to be an international student though

man thats a big yikes

Do you consider moving to another shithole?

yes, it get only go up from here

In SAT's?

You just need to average in the high 60s. Brown third worlders just need money.

How much in SAT's?

Depends on the uni desu

a mid range one? Also do I need to give both SAT 1 and SAT 2?

Get in touch with the Brazilian embassy in Islamabade, it seems thesubscriptions for studying here in 2020 are happening now!

You need good grades that are certified to get you into uni where you once lived, and you need to pass the hardest German exam that they can throw at you.
My mum had to go through the certificate thing to get her stuff recognised here, and I tried and failed the German exam twice.
Try the Netherlands or something.

Germany would be your best bet. Free education/student job should cover most living expenses. I'd recommend getting your German to B2-C1 level though before trying to study there.

There are no requirements for Belgian uni's, you can be literally retarded and they'll still accept you.

KU Leuven accepted me for a masters program in CS. Friend told me I'd get a pretty comfy job in Belgium if I graduated there even as an international. Is he speaking truth?

You'll still have to learn Dutch or French, odds are high you'll end up in Br*ssels.

We don't have standardized testing like SATs

please fuck off, we are actually full

oooo ching ching pong pong I cum cranada mrake rots of monree sen mai kridz to schoo wiff lambo

Hijacking, but did EU cunts have community colleges? Or is that strictly an American thing

From my understand, in Europe, if you do perform shitty in high school you're basically fucked forever since there exists no second chance community college like here in the states. You were a shitty HS student, but now you want to become a doctor? Too fucking bad you only had 1 chance

As i said in Belgium you only need a highschool diploma. We have different highschool levels but even the retards from the lowest level are accepted into university.
And if you really fucked up that hard you didn't even graduate highschool there are programms aimed at adults to still graduate.

This is what I heard from a friend in Germany. He was a really shit HS student, but he matured later on and wanted to go to med school, but it was almost impossible since admissions into med school is straight out of HS in Germany

start building clocks
preferably the ones that go boom you useless inbred fuck

Jesus dude

Attached: 1519930234833.png (214x236, 6K)

cringe but redpilled

so wait I cant get in with a shitty academic history? Do I have to learn any meme language?

Your high school marks.

Attached: 1561312488438.jpg (609x609, 24K)

But why would you want to in the first place? You'll be spending 100-200k to go to a shitty university with barely any career prospects. Can't you learn CS in Pakistan?

In Europe you can find something I think.Usually if you study CS courses or course material are in English (since good English is a requirement)

Checked the requirements for my uni, if you want to do a bachelor you need to know the language or fuck off.

what if you don't speak Turkish?

If you want to go to an average public state university in the United States, you just need to be breathing and willing to be a warm body in a classroom for 4 years worth of coursework.
That's my feeling after looking at average ACT/SAT scores for various state schools.

fuck stem, take an analytic philosphy degree

Attached: 1565E9D1-E7C4-4D70-AE72-6CABABAC3EAF.jpg (895x1440, 200K)

wrong. here there is university and fachhochschule wich is university with a slightly more practical focus. you need a certificate to study. you get it if you do the regular 12 or 13 school years and pass. but you can easily get it later. you can go back to school and then university at any point in life.

not quite true you can get waiting points depeding on the number of semesters you waited for a spot. but its not much. medicine is one of the fields where they only allow a very limited number of students. in other fields they take everyone and then sift through the majority of students in the first two semesters with hard tests.