Live in a bad neighborhood

>live in a bad neighborhood
>mosty populated by local muslims, refugees and white trash
>a refugee husband killed his wife a few weeks ago with 25 knife stabs just for example
>be me white german
>just came back from running
>doing my daily 5-10km depending on how i feel
>got tired
>walk a bit
>a beautiful muslim girl with her girlfriend walks past me
>shes wearing a hijab
>i hear her talking
>it's probably dari or pashto because turkish and kurdish girls don't wear a headscarf
>i look at the ground
>she greets me and smiles
>i awkwardly smile back and start running

I'm in love guys

Attached: IMG_2838.jpg (800x800, 41K)

>a beautiful muslim girl with her girlfriend

Yes

Luckily my neighborhood is mainly inhabited by based black people so we only have to deal with people getting stabbed at a neighborhood bbq and weekly robbings of the local takeaway restaurants.

m8, have sex

Luckily my neighborhood is inhabited with based Indians so we only deal with gang rapes, and honor killings.

race traitor

You are spanish

that is epic

Yikes, kill yourself teutonigger

No attractive white girl would want me anyway, they all date muslim men here not joking

Luckily my neighborhood is mainly inhabited by based moroccans so we only have to deal with people getting stabbed after a minor dispute or a weekly robbery at the market.

girlfriend can also mean literally "female friend", dumbo

I really wish i would with this beautiful muslim girl

Muslim women have no incentive to stay in shape as they get older because divorces are non-existent, so they tend to get fat/chubby as time passes.

>only one murder in several weeks

>”bad” neighborhood

lololol

I noticed this too but i wouldn’t care since she would be faithful and that's all what matters

i too long for a qt hijabi gf that hides her perfect black hair

Luckily my neighborhood is mainly inhabited by based drug dealers so we only have to deal with people getting stabbed after gangwars or a weekly Bope operation at the main alleys.

kekd

Interracial breeding is the only way for true assimilation of foreigners in the local populace

most "no go zones" in Sweden never have more than 2 a year

that reminds that german guy who told a turkish girl "if you are a virgin, i dont mind doing anal" in first date (and last) during erasmus.

B L E A C H her with your aryan genes.

>>be me white german
stopped reading here

but they usually dont cheat and they dont mind if you cheat as long as you money to home.

That's probably ideal for your government. The populations mix and homogenise. German men rejected by German women go for other women.

This happened to me except she didnt smile and I told her to fuck off back to her shithole country and she hurried away as quick as her drapes allowed her

and then you woke up knowing that soon Sweden will be 100% B L A T T E

Attached: sverigebefolkning.png (520x698, 53K)

Yikes when you finally shoot up a mosque remember to run away when you see 60 year old Muslim grandpas so you would not get beat up

I am Finnish

Have you raped your daughter today, Ahmed?

Swedish banter is awful, how did it get this way

Yeah if you don't want her to get fat just encourage a kind of partnership in health and fitness between you. You keep fit and encourage her to, she keeps fit and encourages you to. Nothing wrong with a THICC and motherly-figured woman though. Ain't a poofter.

I'm from the lowerclass so my 'women' are crude and tattooed. How does one convert to Islam and court a Muslima. I think Muslims here are mostly way above my socioeconomic class though. Most of the Muslim women I've seen are university students (presumably). Going to the city is like going to a different world, so many foreigners and the whites look different too. Fewer lighter colourings and a weird accent alongside an effeminate voice.

No I’m an incel virgin like you

Banter is supposed to be friendly. I'm not friendly with you camelfuckers, I legitimately hate you all and wish to see you holocausted.

he's not swedish, he's a spurdo sparde

Be careful, user.

Attached: meanwhile in Britain3.webm (480x256, 2.84M)

Chill out chinese-Swede, I went through a Jow Forums phase when I was 17 too

My neighborhood is populated by black thugs and mexcrement. Walking outside without a gun is ill advised.

>>i look at the ground
>>i awkwardly smile back and start running
Why are you fucking beta? I thought whites are all chads?

If she was a hijabi, then most probably she was mocking you with her friend, you don't know Arab women.

gib sauce

I came in this thread expecting Muslim qts but I have not seen one (1) picture so far.

girl is a dutch with spanish roots.

there you go

Attached: 1565892779547.jpg (500x658, 51K)

>they dont mind if you cheat
???

We barely have foreigners where I'm from and thr result is almost zero crime in my province or town.

Funny enough some car break ins started to happen by a band of eastern euros but a neighbour helped another neighbour out by chasing them with his bike and handing them over to the police.

Meanwhile in the city where I live to study shootings and stabbings are not rare, also many immigrants live there. Weird how that happens.

>>a refugee husband killed his wife a few weeks ago with 25 knife stabs just for example
i doubht he was refugee just came from some african shithole on a boat

Most of the crime is specific to certain ethnicities aswell which is quite funny. Blacks and morrocans usually deal in petty crime often getting caught and not making much money. Turks and eastern euros are smarter and have actuall criminal orginisations and get away with it more.

I've seen cuter.

The Netherlands are 11% migrant and 4% black but still have fewer murders than the ethnostate of Poland. "shootings and stabbings" my ass

Attached: homicide.png (821x985, 56K)

That's the thing. Most aren't refugees but economic migrants that don't live in conflict zones. They only claim to be refugees because of the Syrian crisis.

Is there a gayer national sport than Turkish wrestling?

I don’t like his nose. :(

They shoot not kill idiot. Most of the nobody dies, usually it's turks or morrocans shooting at someones shisha shop.

Also that stat is already way wrong. Just in my city 4 men got shot dead in a building a few months ago. Just googling my city and adding stabbing/shooting gives in dutch a lot of results.

Also, we have more than 11% migrants lol.