Serious help needed Jow Forums brothers

any serious tips how to survive in streets? I'll leave home for good, drop out college and become a wagecuck for eternity.
i have no where to ask help but here, my dear brothers. seriously.

Attached: IMG_20190603_142909.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Kmh4BbJPz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shameful pump

>I'll leave home for good, drop out college
Just dont

Serious response: whatever that is troubling you in life will not be worse than living on the streets. Suck it up and get your degree like most people.

why would you want to be a literal slave instead of a student? (proto-slave)

>how to survive in streets
Look left, then right, then left again. Except if you're an anglo, the close your eyes and hope for the best.
Serious answer: don't, or at least prepare, make a shitload of friends who you can ask for help, and don't drop out.

Go to europe and collect neetbux

You can live with me

user i...

Just go to sweden lmao

have to
i live in very shit nigger environment. dad threatened me with a knife today even. can't stay in this retarded home
poorfag
good advice. I'm auristic tho but i can manipulate people to be my "friends"
not an option.
unironically i wish. bro

It's hard if you don't have net cafes

Join Al Qaeda?

please no meme replies.

>not an option.
Are you planning to unnironically live in fucking syria as a homeless person?
Do what i said. War refugees get neetbux easily

how the fuck do you expect me to go to europe when im literal poorfag with no social circle? do you think Sweden or german will give a shit about random sandnigger?

Do you want to stay in Syria or leave? How difficult it is to find a job there?

Yu can hitch hike until youget there, its relatively close.
>o you think Sweden or german will give a shit about random sandnigger?
Prove you aare a syrian excaoung war and they will, also, getting shitty jobs there is easy af

work hard and have faith for a better tomorrow fren
youtube.com/watch?v=_Kmh4BbJPz8

>Do you want to stay in Syria or leave?
really doesn't matter. just want to leave this current environment i live in that will drive me eventually to rope
>How difficult it is to find a job there?
hard to find a decent pay job, mildly hard to find a wagecuck job. (I'm a wagecuck now and get 20$ a week)

user i know you hate Iraqis for some reason, but please don't do something that you will regret and dont listen to retards like just take a paper and set a plan, even if it includes living for a few days in the street, try to study this plan, keep working because that's what will keep the feel of being a proud syrian that improves his country and himself, don't be an atheist retard that thinks everything is meaningless therfor doing negative things wont really change anything, try to read quran, do the prayer , so you won't feel alone in these hard times, don't be what (((they))) want you to be.
good luck user.

If you want to move probably going in Turkey would be a start. Trying to reach Europe through Lybia seems a suicide. And maybe you can stay in Turkey and work there. But first you need a job in Syria that'll allow you to save some money. Is college expensive? Do you have evening schools? It's difficult to give advice Idk how's life there

>that flag
>how to survive in the streets
you can't

hey i don't hate iraqis. was all a meme. my ex is an iraqi and do have big respect to her still.
thanks for the reply fren.

you're right. that's my current plan actually

Dunno man you're worse off than Americans.