Sub Saharan = sub human

sub Saharan = sub human

Attached: 2019-08-19-16-22-38.jpg (1080x1067, 230K)

Attached: 16622.jpg (550x558, 25K)

subsaharans in tunisia are based as fuck. you could pay an african maid 1/2 the money and you would to a zerohuitian and wouldn't need to worry about her stealing your treasury or anything else

Roman Empire made some expeditions to Africa, I wonder what were they doing there.

based

retard you left out Niger, Chad and Mali which are literally one of the worst shitholes in the entire world

Attached: 614782164218.jpg (768x510, 37K)

that's dumb. Kenya, Namibia, South Africa and Madagascar seems safer than Sudan,Chad or Western Sahara.

>zerohuitian
what?

I love how the line lets shitholes like Niger, Chad, Eritrea, Sudan, Mali and Mauritania into the civilised section.

>Mauritania
Slavery capital of the world
>Niger
Highest fertility on earth (7 kids per woman) and poorest country on earth
>Eritrea
Literally has less press freedom than North Korea (LITERALLY: Reports without Borders is the source for that)
>Chad and Mali
Boko Haram is rife and the country is 99% sand and due to how rural it is the #1 killer of girls under the age of 14 is pregnancy. PREGNANCY.

You need to raise that line a little higher my friend.

jungle fever was too strong
they were lost in the jungle of the congo too busy fucking black pussy

hic sunt leones

Niger is based. They barely have any agricultural lands to feed themselves yet still give birth to 8+ Children. Absolute Chads (not a country)

Mali isn't so bad. They have problems with radical muslims now but it was kind of decent. My grandma visited so I guess it was relatively safe too

I wonder...

Attached: Haplogroup_R1b_(Y-DNA).png (687x443, 74K)

zéro huit (08). it's meant to denote the subhumans from the north west of this country because 08 was their telephone code, but now it really works for any of the shitty provinces (essentially ones tgat aren't from the cenre east or greater tunis). people from there go where the grass is greener and are really untrustworthy. you 100% want a black guy to be your gardener rather than a guy from 08. black people here are meek, polite, hard (menial) workers and need the money. zerohuitians are backstabbers, highwaymen and rapists.

Why include non Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt, and Morocco countries?
They are just as niggers as the rest

>northern Nigeria
>Mali
>niger
>ok

>flag
>talking about niggers

ok macaco
you literally created the mongrel complex(check wiki)

Central African R1b is an ancient negroid branch of R1b that migrated into Africa around 25,000 years ago. Also this same haplotype was in Italy 14,000 years ago, some 10,000 years before the European R1b arrived into Europe from Central Asia.

>Niger

Attached: 1416952236506.png (912x905, 1.23M)

I am white tho.

Attached: lute.jpg (1600x1200, 488K)

>They are just as niggers as the rest
takes one to know one

Eritrea is also infamous for having mandatory military service for years and using its soldiers like slaves for construction and other corvée labor.

i always thought it came with romans, cool info
thanks bro

>evangelical
Those don't even count as people, dumb nigger.

raciste and regionaliste
kys
north west > grand tunis>sahel
deal with it

also that explains this pic to me

Attached: 583338b353ee6361c7a26c50a4ac5de2.gif (800x581, 70K)

then why do north westerners move their dirty families to grand tunis and sahel?
why won't you keep to your northwestern utopia instead of ruining tunis?

Morocco is a nice country. Annoying sellers but not a bad place to visit

Nah, the romans definitely went to the Gold Coast and likely circumnavigated Africa like the cathaginians before them but they never setup colonies or went to the interior. Although they might have had a colony on the coast line of Somalia.

The R1b of Central Africans is ancient and a completely different lineage from euros. The euro lineage stayed in Central Asia until the late copper age when it moved to Europe. The Central African R1b migrated into Africa with back to Africa migration from the middle-east and a second migration came from Europe during the green Sahara but no Europeans today have this Central African R1b Clade despite it being in Europe far before the European R1b clade which came from Central Asia around 8,000-7,000 years ago.

He is not saying North African countries are bad, he is saying why include countries like Mali and Niger