How Ukrainians managed to away with this?

How Ukrainians managed to away with this?

Attached: MH-17-missile.jpg (777x437, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/19/mh17-criminal-charges-ukraine-russia
youtu.be/g_N0wt7tKTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Ukranians
give it up, Volodya

Putin should unironically be tried and hanged by a war crimes tribunal for this murder

Why do you want to hang Putin for Ukrainian crimes?

Thanks for giving me a chance to post this OP

Attached: 1528391558763.png (1200x800, 199K)

>Ukrainians
What a delusional.

>Ukranians

Attached: rknk3tccwca31.jpg (1792x2240, 355K)

>reeeeee lie

theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/19/mh17-criminal-charges-ukraine-russia

dear god, i hate americans so damn much

Westerners be like:postirony is too spicy for me

A citizen who cannot be a developed country

Attached: 1539712510844.png (497x576, 212K)

Have they found the plane yet?

>the guardian
>trusting anglo jewish media.

>reeeeee lie
What "reeeeeee lie"? The whole civilized world knows that it was you and your monkeys that killed those people. Just like you killed those Brits with chemical weapons. Deal with it, citizen of a terrorist state.

sup latuff?

the world fears them

and still (5 years have passed) no evidence it was shot down by the rebels

>citizen of a terrorist state.
Sounds based.Absolutely nothing wrong with poisoning traitors and shutting down plane with dutch gay sex tourists

Taras, you're not allowed to participate in this discussion since your country is literally the laughing stock of the world, even your western "allies" dont take you srsly.

But we didn't do any of that ofccourse, Ukrainians shot down MH 17 since they're the only guys operating AA systems in the region and Brits poisoned Skripals to false flag Russia

Have you read the Dutch Safety Board’s accident investigation? Keep in mind that the investigation panel was an international team, not just Dutch. The report was welcomed by ICAO, and in fact Putin's initial reaction was that there should be an investigation by ICAO:
>[Russian President Vladimir Putin] further said that it was important to refrain from making any hasty conclusions and politicised statements before the end of the investigation. He said that Russia was ready to provide necessary assistance in organising and carrying out a thorough international inquiry led by ICAO.

>no evidence
Really?)))
The militia reported that they managed to bring down another transport aircraft of the Ukrainian Air Force youtu.be/g_N0wt7tKTI

>Taras, you're not allowed to participate in this discussion since your country is literally the laughing stock of the world, even your western "allies" dont take you srsly.

Attached: 1566248695238.png (303x335, 225K)

kys retard, we are talking to them and you stay out of this

Is there anything more pathetic than h*hol diaspora from canuckistan?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-20 'It's offensive to Ukrainians' Russian vodka brand pulled from (825x214, 20K)

>t. taras pidorashko

Ukrainians are a tiny minority of Canada's population, while Canada has long been aligned with the US and NATO. The overwhelming majority of Canadians, even those without Ukrainian heritage, feel the exact same way.

shut up goy, you are american, you dont "talk" you just repeat what your jewish overlords want you to repeat.

>even those without Ukrainian heritage, feel the exact same way
>t. ukrainian diaspora

latuff please. adults are talking.

russian vodka is way too expensive to be very competitive here. Our "Russian" vodka is just american vodka with a russian sounding brand name.

>the overwhelming majority of canadians are offended by the existence of russia

hmmm, surely that cannot be true

>abandon their shithole, move to us because freedom
>when a private corporation exercises its right to sell merchandise, start begging to ban it because they don't like it
yikes, the butthurt belt diaspora is truly cringe

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-20 Walmart Pulls Soviet-Themed Shirts After Lithuania Objects.png (462x189, 17K)

>traveling to Russia in a week
how fucked I'm OP?

well if you're OP, you're definitely fucked. they don't like fags over there bud

Nothing bad will happen with you unless you are complete asshole

fucking kek
that's pathetic

OH FUCK, i am a complete asshole. what is going to happend to me?

You need at least a battalion to operate a SAM battery and all related radar stations. The plane was shot down before the "green men" had arrived so it must have been a mistake or attempted false flag by the Ukrainians. Simple as.

>feel the exact same way.
What the fuck are you talking about? We're all butthurt about some Soviet symbols on a bottle of vodka?
Shut the fuck up, retard

I think that some sort of monkeys did it. Also that monkeys got many nukes. And it is really sad.

That is why these monkeys immediately began to claim that they shot down a transport plane of the Ukrainian Air Force