Have you filtered them yet?

Have you filtered them yet?

Attached: .jpg (2000x1222, 40K)

yes

No I like their autism / shitposting style

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.jpg (20x12, 659)

of course

Why do you hate us? ;_;

anti america finn who makes me feel bad

Attached: 1566253459880.png (206x245, 7K)

well judging by the manners of some american posters here i dont think you can expect anything else desu

Bosding in Binland dhread :--DDDDdd
Bosd boibussi

Attached: 1560918671533.jpg (960x1280, 101K)

Yes.

Attached: file.png (816x376, 46K)

No, I love Finland

Yep. I filter all of Scandinavia as well as Germany and Brazil.
You wouldn't believe how much nicer and more friendly, not to mention usable, this board has become

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't filter Finland

Please do

Even your response proved you have nothing worthwhile to say ever and nothing will be missed filtering you

Youre correct. Now fuck off already

All Finns hate Americans, kys

How lucky we truly are to get to share this board with you and your countrymen

kys

Attached: images.jpg (226x223, 10K)

How lucky we are that youre kyssing yourself in a minute

um no sweetie. horribly-bad-swedish-joke-posting finnanon is my favorite and makes me lol every time.

kys amerimutt

Attached: 1495976823829.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

>Being so much of a pussy that you filter a country because your feelies got hurt
Saying that, i've thought about filtering NA posters purely because of the race threads 24/7.

>Ching chong ping pong

>Shoots up a school
>Forgets to tip the teacher first
>Gets shot

>Putin monke :DDDD

Attached: chingchong.png (1189x77, 9K)

Fuck off bitch

>hating China
>liking (some) americans
get the fuck out of my country

Why would I? Id rather filter Yankees, but then it's funny if you drop off your scooters.

Attached: 3C422C6900000578-0-image-a-1_1484789317914.jpg (634x476, 92K)

>Loving china
>Hating all americans
Fuck outta here mr chairman

China will save us from the mutt menace you fool

filters are for soipersons
only a r*dit bitch refuses to see this shit for what it is (shit)

Attached: 1552766812028.jpg (592x492, 73K)

There's only one valid filter: the omnitripfagblocker.
/^!/
Add it right now yourself!

Why would you filter one of the greatest shitposters beside a fucking leaf?

One need only to look at this thread to see that Finns are the worst posters on Jow Forums

sisu

Are Finns the most antisocial people on earth?

As opposed to godtier amerimutts? Kys

Only their threads

Are americans the most hell bent on destroying the planet?

Attached: 7db8df6c.jpg (240x228, 9K)

Attached: 1557536652335.png (751x479, 477K)

filtering is reddit but if I ever filter a flag it's gonna be yours

Attached: americanburger_istock_000012108834.jpg (620x465, 61K)

why bully?

Attached: 1452245189299-3.jpg (455x650, 40K)

Because americans are whiny little shits with little to no insight

Sorry you had to see this. We are not all like this

PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI

He says to a thread meant to filter out Finns? Why dont you apologize your existence while youre at it, retard

>kys
Literally all you've got. Pathetic.
Go ahead, reply to this telling me to kill myself. I know you will.

That's funny coming from a Finn. I doubt you can see how ironic this is

Not all Americans in this thread are OP you idiot

Why are you such a crybaby? Did an American on vacation fuck your oneitis or something? Grow up, Jesus

Most of them are talking shit without the ability to take it

yes

Im not the whole of finland so no, i dont see the irony as baffling as it must be to you

based as fuck

cuck

Finns absolutely can not take it. In fact, you're the worst I've seen at dishing it but not being able to take it. This entire thread is Finns chimping out at Americans and it's pathetic. Every post by you is "kys" or "fuck off mutt". Grow the fuck up already.
How are Finns so lacking in self awareness?

the first 3 ameriflags in this thread are me, OP
the rest are other americans

Whos crying? Fuck off

You do realize all of those messages are replies to americans being bitches? Ironic, this self-awareness trash talk of yours

Like clockwork. Finns are the most predictable posters here. They get upset, they tell someone to fuck off, and then spend the rest of the thread ganging up on that flag. It's nigger tier how you gang up in threads.
Of course, you're going to reply to this post saying "fuck off" like you always do because you can't take it. You can only dish it.

Who was being a bitch? Some American said he doesn't like you, then you attacked him and got defensive when called out. Come on now

fuck off

Really funny how americans can act all condescending toward other nationalities and then complain about how theyre getting called back. Whats the purpose of this thread, tell me?

Bravo. You did it.

You tell me you dont like me, i tell you i dont like you. Then you complain about this exchange. Weird.

You know theres more than one person talking shit back at you, right?

Kannattais ehkä vähän hioa tuota vittuilua jos et pysty tuottamaan laadukkaampia bantseja kuin "kys amerimutt" ja "fuck off" sillä tällä hetkellä se näyttää vain myötähäpeää aiheuttavalta teinin vittuilulta

What a stupid post.
Obviously OP decided he was sick of seeing your posts, as am I, so he asked if anyone else is? Hence this thread.
You're the one who got butthurt about it and started telling every single American flag to fuck off and kys.
Looks like you need a good look in the mirror

Joo kiitti vinkist vitun kehari kiinnostaa vitusti tippis aiheesta

All Finns are the same. It's hive mentality

Are Finns the most immature posters? You can make fun of Americans all you want but Finns are like arguing with 14 year olds who are in phase where they think they're cool when they use cuss words.

What a shitshow.
Fuck the yanks

"Your posts" come on now, youre making this too easy

I use "your" collectively to mean all Finns as all your posts sound like the same person. With Americans you can almost always tell when it's a different person posting, but all Finns post in the same childish way. I feel like I'm talking to my little cousin when I reply to one.

Yes we sure need to learn from other, more mature posters like you. Talking shit with americans is always so enlightening and educating.

Fuck off frog bitch. This isn't about you

I'm not the one getting my entire county filtered by other users. This is not the first time people have made threads about filtering you. And it's not just Americans either doing it

But they are funny and are experts in making goblinos rage, why would I filter them?

I don't tolerate finn bullying, stop it

Some of it is sarcasm, which has been proven to go over some americans' heads. Finns have a certain sense of posting/humor, which produces the memes for example. I think youre being a bit of needy if you require people to talk their second language in nuanced ways, no? You know any finnish?

No one cares what you have to say. Stop replying to me

FINLAND IS BASED I LOVE FINLAND

You literally replied to me you spastic.

Once again, youre confusing me with the country of finland. Im not getting _my country_ filtered, i dont really give a shit. Some americans have something interesting to say, some like to seek attention by bitching about nothing. Its Jow Forums, it is what it is

thanks for that

How can we make USA & Finland be friends on Jow Forums ?

I thought Finland was the coolest place growing up when I was in my edgy teenager years. I was learning Finnish and wore my Children of Bodom t shirt like a sperg.
Jow Forums really ruined my impression of Finland. Your posters are such jerks to literally everyone, not just Americans.
I don't know, I want to like you guys, you just make it hard. You sabotage yourselves in that regard. I went from loving your country despite never even having seen it, to hating seeing your flag in a thread because i knew it was going to be spam or you insulting someone.
It's too bad really

Finland has to grow up and accept the USA. I see waaaaaaay more anti-USA posts from Finns then the other way around

Make a general, or invite them to yours

If youve never been to finland and yiur perceptions about whole countries change according to what you see in Jow Forums, then you really need to take your head up from your ass buddy

I like them, I'm thinking about filtering you burgers tho

That's just how it is bro, I am probably top 3 anti USA posters from Finland. Americans need to be bullied or this board will become Jow Forums.

sorry i dont want more cancer on this board fuck generals

Funny, id say its about 50/50. I dont see finns making victims of themselves by these kinds of filtering threads

I filters them months ago just because they’re always fucking unpleasant

The memes are funny but they’re a fucking chore to interact with, like they’re on Jow Forums to learn how to interact like humans or something they’re always bad at it

Are you guys for real ? I cannot fathom such intervention lol
Total fuck ups the lot of you, the new world was a mistake

If 99% of your posters act the same way, why should I expect it to be much different?

No one cares, France. Stop posting here

I filter Finns and Brazilians. I have to phonepost right now to see you that's the only reason I even saw this post
I filter Finns because they're the most rude people on this site and every post from them is them insulting someone. I filter Brazil because you guys are like Finns, but worse

Are you asking me if Finnish people in real life, the ones topping almost every human development index out there, act the same way as some shitheads on Jow Forums?

I have been getting bullied by Finns on here for weeks now. When does it end?

Attached: 1510794908104.jpg (250x182, 7K)

There's one autistic Finn poster who is obsessed with America and hates literally everything American.