What's a "safe" career to study right now? What's the country looking for the most?

Based and friendly leafs, please enlighten me.
I just want to get a second degree over there, work properly and immigrate like a good boy, but I'm a little torn between the study choices.
I know your country is huge but there must be a bunch of careers that are particularly sought after right? Like Oil Engineers and the regular Management stuff.

Attached: IMG_5851_2lowres.jpg (2346x1885, 243K)

Fuck off, they're full!

>"NOOOOOO YOU CANT IMMIGRATE TO A COUNTRY THAT WAS FUNDED ON IMMIGRATION LIKE MY ANCESTORS DID!!"
>"YOU JUST CAN'T"
>"STOP THINKING ABOUT IT"

Attached: (you).png (490x215, 24K)

What degree do you already have? As long as you have money then you can probably get in here. Or you can be that illegal Mexican spic that hopped the border.

It is easier to immigrate here the more valuable your career is, in terms of safe careers here the trades are always in demand but probably not something that will get you ahead in the immigration process

Nah me and my family are pretty old fashioned when it comes to immigration, actually my cousin lives in Edmonton with her husband (also from here) after going through their long process and they have a pretty comfy, chill life with their kids now.
Anyways I'm an Industrial Engineer, 28, living with parents unemployed at the moment but I have no debt, some nice $$,$$$ savings and free lending from them if needed.
I'm just fucking done living here and just want to explore opportunities in Canada. It all comes down to studies right now though, I need to choose a career (as a second degree) or an Engineering field that lets me go directly for a Master, but I need to be 100% sure of my choice as to not put all the eggs on the basket and delay things further.

Fuck you I hate Mexicans

Replied it here: My first choice is to pursue studies in Canada, there's a lot of universities and careers to choose from and that's my main interest right now. I'm not qualified enough (imo) to land the immigration entry directly from here and I want to study something else anyway.

In Canada? Literally nothing because immigrants can be imported to fill any jobs in demand. I guess nursing is a safe bet though because demand will skyrocket as the population ages.

Why are you so intent on furthering your education? How many years of experience do you currently have? Looking to enter the workforce in your 30s might hamper your career and a degree+relative in Canada+savings+fluency in English already guarantees acceptance.

I have around 4 years of full working experience, in two different industries but honestly they weren't that good to be honest, just regular jobs before managerial responsibilities, definitely not among the niche skilled positions Immigration is constantly looking for in their candidates.
Maybe I just...want to put myself out there with a Canadian degree you know? I'm very inclined to degrees so further studies were always part of my life plan.
Yeah it will delay my job opportunities but they're very slim even if I get accepted for Express Entry, I could counter that with a lot of networking and internships from University.

*shameless bump¨*
Any suggestions?

Anything STEM will give you a decent career

industrial engineer is basically like a general business/management degree? Focus on efficiencies in factories and things of that nature?

Yes, our manufacturing/processing industry is very undeveloped and tiny, so most of us work at services (banking, retail, consulting, etc.) From a quick search, it seems to be a popular Master Degree in Canada for someone that wants to get into Management positions from the -core- Engineerings like Mechanical, Civil or Electrical.
That's why I was thinking about going for something more specialized and on demand in Canada :) to broaden my work opportunities when I graduate. A Canadian degree is obviously much more valuable than what the one I got here, not to say it's bad but it's how it is.

Pathetic.

What about someone with a masters in public administration? Would I be valuable to you?

>full
Have you ever been to the rural parts of your country?

are you the fat faggot that keeps posting the quebec referendum screenshot. If you are
1. you're the biggest loser alive
2. you will never leave your shithole
3. you're fat as fuck
4. no one actually respects you for having your retarded opinion
5. get a life

No? I don't even speak French why would I care about Quebec stuff lol.
This is my first time posting on /int, sorry that so many people troll online but I'm just looking for some help user, ty.

lol oops nvm then

Attached: 0683ED8D39A84B63AA3D38CBA36EBE4F.png (1000x800, 157K)

Why do you want to go to Canada, fren? Is cold and boring

I think this is the guy you were talking about

I like cold and boring shit, also I don't want to grow any more roots here, not when I have the language and the will to immigrate bro.

Any particular field in STEM?