Moving to melb. in a year

Moving to melb. in a year
Am the following
>23
>Going to grad school for C.S.
>5'8
>Pajeet/Paki halfbreed
>Very fit (like the broscience dude but without the beard)
How are your women relative to American girls? Do they clown with brown guys?

Attached: ausssuflag.png (1920x960, 43K)

>5'8

Attached: 1565672812344.png (411x376, 27K)

I live in melbs, brown guys do OK here (in the inner city areas) at least, but with the exception of indians/pakis. The more north african you can look the better

lol

They go crazy for 5'8 pajeets with cs degrees man you're gonna SLAY

Fuck off australia is very racist be careful

No one wants a stinky brown midget that can barely speak English. You're just gonna creep women out.

South-american women flock to the 5'8 pajeet cock
Brown guys usually do shiite everywhere in the world, so OK seems like a fucking haven.

>Pajeet/Paki halfbreed
i thought they were ethnically the same?

even the indian girls here don't really like indians

Born and raised in U.S.
Yeah
Been to Sydney a couple times and felt welcomed . The chink invasion thing was a bit odd tho.

Half of Indian girls are literally bred to be wed off to a pajeet cock. They have less say than the groom onto who they wed. I'm not surprised at all.
Nah Pakis for the most part have a lighter-skin tone. Pajeets are more variable and the men def. have softer/more feminine facial features.

oh fuck i thought you meant you were half paki/indian and half white. your chances just got a lot worse

The cards have been against me since birth. Being fit helps overcome it since most adult pajeets in worse shape than 14 year old skinny fat weeb.

A halfbread, brown manlet. Just hang yourself and get it over with.

I'm gonna split your fucking skull cunt.

Attached: IMG_1488.jpg (720x724, 95K)

why are you going to australia for grad school? is it paid for at least?

nobody has sex in this country anymore

Honestly if you're hanging around uni girls those sluts will fuck literally anyone

If your hot you'll be right plenty of handsome Pajeets around I just hope you didn't get hit with the Indian bloat face or the telemarketer voice. How did you do in the US if you were at Uni in a normal city its probably about the same.

> The chink invasion thing was a bit odd tho.
Fucken oath its not even diversity if every ones a Chink, anyway some of them pay their taxes so we keep bringing em in. Its funny because every Chink to immigrate since the Gold rush has stayed in the major citys (Syd, Melb). I don't blame them but if you compare the ghettos like Chatswood (Syd) with any rural town its night and day.