His country's flag has another country's flag on it

>his country's flag has another country's flag on it
unironically now, why are people fine with this? doesn't it seems a bit weird now the empire is gone?

Attached: australia flag.png (400x200, 4K)

You do realise your flag is like three other countries' flags in one, right?

>The union flag represents the ethnic makeup of the original settlers
>Southern cross for the southern hemisphere
>Star to represent the commonwealth of Australia
Literally nothing wrong with it

>a flag in a flag in a flag in a flag

Attached: 4729580.png (600x580, 572K)

i wonder what the white represents in yours

Attached: 1523105973248.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

Purity, epitome of eternal France

Attached: 47285829842.jpg (504x376, 21K)

>Purity
>eternal France

Attached: 1554407624045.jpg (1024x1024, 151K)

The Union flag represents abos?

>a WHITE FLAG

France is under occupation since 1789

Colour of purity

i do want to change it

Abos founded the british empire, then got bored and came back to australia to larp as illeterate natives and collect wellfare

The star represent the seven states and territories

this. favelados also colonised poortugal.

dont be a soft cunt they will just change it to some faggy green/gold or abo colour shit and we'll get double zogged once we go republic

be part of the second french empire, c'mon

is the second french empire the current brown one? im not a fan

It doesn't matter
I'm a man with a plan!

ok baguettestein, sign me up!

Slightly gay

Our success will be...LEGENDARY!

Ah yes the famous french plan
>step one : hon honing
>step two : croissant café baguette
>step three : strike
>step four : going after russia during winter

step five : get occupied
step six : manage to break free
step seven : repeat all the previous steps

Ok maintenant ça c'est épique

are all frenchmen this self-hating?

It's not self-hate, don't worry about it

No, only the smarter ones

french bros if it counts when i visited in 2015 i thought the country was beautiful, just ruined by invaders everywhere. the day i left paris was the day shit went into lockdown with all the attacks to top it off lol

Paris is not France tb h, where were you ?

>just ruined by invaders everywhere
oh shit, just don't go to New Zealand, okay?

This was us before we became the leaf

Attached: 52458469-D129-43CF-90EB-80485DA2BABF.jpg (750x303, 131K)

paris for a bit, was on a pilgrimage to visit the places my great-grandfather fought in the first world war like the somme, villers-bretonneux, etc etc

(;

the worst thing quebec has ever made us do was to become the leaf

based kébék

Oh fine regions. Calm, I love the scenery there. A bit hilly innit. Have you talked to the locals ? Mainly old folks but whatever they're usually fine and would give you small talk easily

yeah thats really cool ive always wanted to go down from flanders down through north east and into nancy and verdun

yeah they are all wheat fields, nice country and the people are relatively chill about me butchering their language

go now before the cancer spreads outside the cities

wonder how doable it is in winter because our summers next time i'll be able to do it.
I dunno doing it with a car would be really nice though but not sure if i could get an overseas licence on my P's

"Bonjouw jewww m'awpell Bwuuuce, Bonwjouw gwwenouille where are the french flags huhu just kidding mate *bumps you*"
Have you found spiritual connection there ? Crazy when you think thousands of young men died at this very place in an eyeblink.

their winter isn't too bad but personally i was wearing three layers on a sunny day and was still freezing my balls off

were you the servo guy i bought weird monster drinks off? sounds exactly like what i said

I wanna have sex with an aussie.
I want him to message my prostate with that sturdy cock of his while I cum hands free all over the australian flag

because the monarchy still exists

can't even imagine what it would be like having anglos attempt my language
ww1 is one of the main reasons i want to go. Just makes me feel really melancholy thinking about how france basically just expended its entire graduating class of 18 year olds in a few months in constant offensives in the battle of the frontiers.

go cunt, your aussie blood runs through the soil along with their frog blood

fuck it i will with my austudy bux in uni break at the end of the year.

>with my austudy bux
invest it freund. france will still be there when you eventually decide to go

Everybody ive talked to doesn't really know what i can do with 7 grand
stocks seem super risky
everyone seems conditioned to say property but nowhere near enough and fuck doing that now when the bubble is absolutely pumped up
fuck crypto
not really worth it just sticking it into a savings account and making 3% interest
thoughts?

savings desu. im not an investment expert myself so invest it in your future; keep it for a rainy day. the one thing people seem to take for granted here is security.

>his country's flag doesn't have all of their states on it

Attached: united states.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Vile, Hans, vile

>we wuz progressive mate!!!!1!!!1!!11!!1!22!1one!

bogans confuse me. australia should be the last country to be mistaken for something as a progressive country. by western standards, we are saudi arabia tier