Based Brazilians

Based Brazilians.

Attached: Untitled.png (618x616, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

inpe.br/queimadas/portal/estatistica_estados
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spontaneous_combustion#Oil_seeds_and_oil-seed_products
accuweather.com/en/weather-news/how-forest-fires-play-an-essential-role-in-natural-cycles-of-plants-wildlife/70004340
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Climate Change will destroy Africa and South America. You can thank us later

Based

Attached: 20190820_105626.png (875x493, 466K)

Well RIP Amazonas. I wanted to visit it

>fire comes naturally
>FUCKING BRAZILIAN PURPOSELY BURNING REEEEE

Fuck off.

Absolutely based. Fuck the rainforests, we need more soi.

I hope all the qt amazonian girls are ok.

So convenient, I'm sure reforestation efforts will quickly follow and the land won't totally by some quirk end up the hands of wealthy ranchers and soy farmers.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x640, 80K)

Deforestation and fires are extremely seasonal and vary wildly between months, which is why they keep reporting these stupid comparisons instead of comparing the same months between years.
Deforestation is actually -0.42% lower compared to last year, these articles and fake drama are purely a disinfo campaign.

How do they link the forest fires with Bolsonaro? Seems like bullshit to me. We need to protect our forests but this is just an attempt to discredit the man.

the first worlds that caused the heat to plummeted, but us at the equator are to blame.

And here's the actual data:
inpe.br/queimadas/portal/estatistica_estados

You can see in the last graph that fires always shoot up during august and septemper, the fake news media will keep reporting on this historical phenomenon as if it was anything new instead of reporting yearly comparisons because they have a narrative to keep.

Is it even possible to have a naturally-occurring extremely large wildfire in the rainforest? Or does rainforest in this case include more dry biomes (i.e. not tropical cloud forest)?

There used to be far more fires during the early 00's and have it has been trending down since then, this is complete nonnews.

Soi is flammable.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spontaneous_combustion#Oil_seeds_and_oil-seed_products

Fires per month

Attached: chrome_2019-08-20_12-56-06.png (892x977, 136K)

They will invade you before that happens

Fires per year

Attached: chrome_2019-08-20_12-57-10.png (904x425, 49K)

Historical averages per month

Attached: chrome_2019-08-20_12-57-16.png (919x423, 37K)

He already said, the order is burning tree with no survivors.

I wish we could kill all Brazilian niggermonkeys, most worthless "people" on the planet.

t. retarded drone falling for fake news that doesn't know Brazil is one of the most eco-friendly countries in the world

Sure thing niggermonkey.

The actual data these "articles" are using and manipulating prove their own narratives wrong, fucking retarded idiot.

"Data" Why don't you go out in the forest and start another fire like the abbos you are?

>>fire comes naturally

Attached: 1488102084909.jpg (500x333, 23K)

The articles are using the same data, idiot, the increase between January and August is a constant thing that always happened and you are being manipulated with tendentious headlines.
Do you really like being wrong this much? Do you enjoy the sense of moral superiority in your ignorance?

I meant it's "fire" season, it's not something it can be controlled at the start.

Firstoids will pretend they didn't see this and will keep on whining about supposed increase in fires and deforestation in some new thread even though there's no such thing happening.
Why are they so scummy?

Attached: 1473995988444.jpg (576x576, 31K)

Forest Fires are natural apparently and important for ecosystem. No fire = no life

accuweather.com/en/weather-news/how-forest-fires-play-an-essential-role-in-natural-cycles-of-plants-wildlife/70004340

>"fire" season
The lungs of our planet belong to people who unironically think like this.

Brainlet

>lungs of the world
>denying seasonal fires are a thing
Why are euros so fucking idiotic? Forests produce little to no net oxygen.
Euros are surely being systematically miseducated to push an agenda, even Norway's minister of ecology repeated this fake mantra, you guys are extremely stupid and easily manipulated.