I am an English learner

I am an English learner.
Please coin a new phrase extemporaneously so that I can show it off to my friends.

Attached: 1B2CBD39-0FC6-4A87-8BB2-B098C915EFFC.jpg (737x416, 27K)

Mu fuggin bix nood nigga, we wuz mufuggin WHERE DA WITE WIMMIN AT n shit muffugger, finna get snow bunny nigga

That’s exactly what native speakers speak sounds to me and I hope someday I can hear you.
Thanks!

das rite we iz natives now gimme dat chink ass girl muffuguh damn a nigga need sum ass, WHERE DA WITE WIMMIN AT gimme DEM WHITEYS already. Muhfugguh where wuz I? oh yeah gib me dem chink women ok nigga?

Snowbunny
That means a white girl cause their skin is pale(like snow)

Attached: images.jpg (480x600, 43K)

we wuz kingz and shiet nigga i sware to god i aint playing around nigga i egypitan my parents my c ancestors they egypt nigga all my fucking family membas hhehee u telling me the egpytians aint black they black nigga lookit they skin l-l-l--look we tryna go to space nigga these white ppl be ruining ou lives shiet mang loolookl loolok my grandmama she egypitan king tut to tat tu was my great great great great grandpa mang and u telleing my these god damn egypitans aint black shiet nigga julius caesar was blak idk why these history books be lyeing to u rome was ruled by blak ppl all black ppl from america should go back to africa they be wanting us back

The People's Republic of China will propel humanity into prosperity against the reactionaries of the West. China has forever been the forefront of humanity, and it will soon regain its rightful place. Those who oppose the People's Republic of China are dooming themselves.
The Imperialists of Japan will face the People's Republic's wrath.
The Separatists of Taiwan will soon be reunited with the People's Republic.
The Reactionaries of Tibet will be crushed by the weight of the Party.
The South China Sea shall remain part of China.
And the American Imperialist Dogs will soon be destroyed from within

Attached: 1561900438221.jpg (468x468, 24K)

based

>extemporaneously
Check out the big brain on Hiroshi-kun.

based

kek, why do japs on Jow Forums love using fancy words when they struggle with the very basics? I feel like they all just want to seem smart, but it's painfully obvious they're just looking at thesauruses and pick the most sophisticated-sounding words and make retarded meaningless threads with them.

based

Attached: xi jinping value of life.jpg (416x416, 17K)

Ayo this jappy niggy finna bout sum tang going on in dis bieeeetch?! Y’all jappy dickies need sum fresh washie washie from muh dik, nigguh. Gimmie yo bitch ass sister and let me fucc that tight little chinky pussy. Niiiiiigggggggaaaaaaaaaaa

>extemporaneously
Had to google that one desu

more fucked than a ducks cunt

based

I loge my wife chino. Chino is so cute i want to fuck my wife chino.

Love*

Busman's Holiday

chino chan

I am guessing it goes like this
>think of a sentence in japanese, then translate to english
>get stuck at one word, which is relatively common in japanese
>look for a direct translation in an online dictionary
>the direct translation in english is overly fancy or rare,but they don't realize
It happen to me when i write in japanese

"Are you picking up what I'm putting down."

Tell them you are a feet man. It's the thinking man fetish

BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED

based

white boys are so pathetic