Who did you call a subhuman slave? I will let you know that we Slavs are great people...

>Who did you call a subhuman slave? I will let you know that we Slavs are great people. We [names Russian military victory #1], [names Russian scientific achievenemnt #2] and [names Russian cultural achievement #3]. Except Russians of course they are Eastern Barbarians we [names irrelevant Slavic country] are great people.

Attached: soya.gif (380x400, 197K)

Hehe,this

L I E T R A L LY every "russian" worth of noting in the modern era is a jew

>his country hasn't defeated 5 crusades

Attached: hussite_wars.jpg (400x260, 36K)

>loses your empire to slavs
heh nuthin personnal attila

Who did you call a subhuman slave? I will let you know that we Slavs are great people. We singlehandedly defeated the nazis, invented the periodic table, and created the best classical composer Tchaikovsky. Except Russians of course they are Eastern Barbarians we Rusyns are great people.

>Who did you call a subhuman slave? I will let you know that we Slavs are great people. We [names Russian military victory #1], [names Russian scientific achievenemnt #2] and [names Russian cultural achievement #3]. Except Russians of course they are Eastern Barbarians we [names irrelevant Slavic country] are great people.

Attached: 3a9.png (476x476, 149K)

>I am gothic

Attached: giga.png (600x600, 407K)

>empire
stop pushing slave lives, Vlad.

obsessed

Are you jealous because Hungary has no great people unlike Russia?

But there are many scientists worked on periodic table, so it was collective invention.

You wanna practice Gutamål with me?

If noticeable representative of your nation is not a jew then your country is a shithole

that is the language from gotland or?
people from croatia during nazi times were considered gothic genetically and it was proven by haplogroups that we have like 45% haplogroups that share the common ancestor with the gothic ones along with bosnians who have 70%

Yes gutamål is the language of Gotland. I am Goth. If you are Goth too that makes you based.

i wouldn't be surprised if i was mostly gothic honestly, got mistaken for a swede when i was a kid by swedish tourists lmao
i am also very tall like people from gotland and croatia was owned by goths along with bosnia for a while

Very based. I have to go to bed now. Good night my Gothic brother.

good night

Most famous Russians are Germans, Poles, Ukrainians, Jews, Tatars.

>Literally WEWUZing

Even Napoleon said "scratch the Russian, you will find a Tatar."

So you're admitting that most great Russians are in fact Russians then?
Or are you admitting that hohols are tatars and wewuzing?
I'm so confused.

i think he meant to say under russian achievements there is a tatar underneath it or something