/asean/

Bagong kapital edisyon

Attached: 1566295186261.jpg (3416x2552, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wkZOcz5t9hw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ056seZ4gU
m.detik.com/news/berita/d-4674262/gerindra-yakin-calegnya-jadi-korlap-aksi-di-asrama-papua-tak-rasis
regional.kompas.com/read/2018/08/15/18385041/tolak-kibarkan-merah-putih-mahasiswa-papua-dan-warga-bentrok-di-surabaya
news.detik.com/berita-jawa-timur/d-4168119/ini-alasan-mahasiswa-papua-tak-pasang-bendera-merah-putih-di-asrama
academia.edu/38093979/Greenland_-from_autonomy_to_In_dependence
openarchive.cbs.dk/bitstream/handle/10398/8736/Lyck_1.pdf?sequence=1
lowyinstitute.org/the-interpreter/new-take-violence-indonesian-papua
researchgate.net/publication/323959995_Violent_Death_in_Indonesian_Papua
researchgate.net/publication/322186996_Papua's_Insecurity-_State_Failure_in_the_Indonesian_Periphery
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup niggas
I'm in Singapore
Gonna go to Myanmar in 3 hours lmao
t. A yuro guy

What you doin in Myanmar

based quads of sextouring

Visiting a monastery why not
Lmao nah dude

Why? Are you a Buddhist?

Yeah although tbqh I don't like the term, coming from a westerner because all of the meme buddhists in the western world who are just pretending.
But yeah, the answer is yes. Theravada buddhist.

How is Singapore?
I want to emigrate there to work as a programmer

No idea man I'm just in the airport. But looks really wealthy high tech.

#Defend UP
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wkZOcz5t9hw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ056seZ4gU [Open]

Attached: 1566308602222.jpg (480x450, 39K)

How long are you gonna stay there?

My town is full of Hazara qts, does your town have any refugees?

Let's play Cities: Skylines

Let's go bowling

Sumdul gan

Stop larping, chink

No. There are many white tourists though. I wonder how many of them are sex tourists.

This is fucking bullshit. I can't believe racism meme has finally reached Indonesia.

Is bagong means big?

It means "New"

White tourists are a problem here too. Feral European backpackers literally shitting in the street and camping in parks.

>finally reached
it's always been here. it's just now being accepted by everybody openly that papuns are indeed cannibals

Attached: 1564983569088.jpg (480x468, 43K)

The problem is that racism meme provide immunity to any criticisms
>Oh shit why that one particular indeginous guy trashing the place, let's stop him
>OMG YOU'RE RACIST

Because unlike '98, this time minority actually fights back

No he's a homosexual

Based Papuan chads showing those chinks how to deal with bigotry

Isn't it what happened this time?
>fuck this flag we won't raise it, bitch
>others: why haven't you put up flag in the independence day, fuckers?
>wahhh racism! we dindu nuttin, separation now

Papua dijajah Indonesia. Why should Papuans celebrate Indonesian independence day? And up to that to celebrate it or not, to raise the flag or not, katanya ini negara merdeka? Terserahlah mahu buat atau tidak. Hanya penjajah yang memaksakan sesuatu ke atas orang yang dijajah.

Exactly, it enables them any kind of bullshit reason to justify their shitty action

Is there any law that force you to raise flag in front of your house tho?

Oh sure, go head, separate from Indonesia them. Don't blame us when the kikes freely dig deep into your resources and ruin your country.

>woah if you do something "bad" then you're just like the baddies who ruled 100 years ago
false equivalency, in fact the dutch were kind enough to give them 250 years of time to "modernize". its quite clear at this point that they will never. ask the aussies how they are, their abos do nothing but huff oil all day.

lmao at the cognitive dissonance

t. Augoki hiding in selangor

that's not what happened though

Mahayana sufism>Theravada salafist

Based Black brother, Papua must be free

Yeah, let them be an even worse shithole like Papua New Guinea

That's not what happened nigga, Hardliner nationalist ormas actually believed the hoax spread in WA group

lmao the brown man's burden
can't believe that brown people use white people mental gymnastics now

Only Jatimfags would fell for that

>only white people can be nationalist and not want their country to split apart so coconut thumpers can "govern themselves'
ok retard. you know this most likely benefits them or china btw right? since they now get access to those lands they previously didn't. same thing happened to east timor and look where they are now. poorest country in the world and their most valuable resource going to australia.

Could papuan independent bring disaster to another nations like Canada, Turkey, India, PRCs, and Spain?

>m.detik.com/news/berita/d-4674262/gerindra-yakin-calegnya-jadi-korlap-aksi-di-asrama-papua-tak-rasis
lmao lu lagi lu lagi

probably put another 300k boat people on Australia/NZ's doorstep

I won't happen
But this illustrate how dangerous fake news is
>probably put another 300k boat people on Australia/NZ's doorstep
Who exactly will be in those boat?

I agree, Indonesian independence was a mistake

Papua independence isnt happening anytime soon since all the famous people from that province is in bed with Jokowi

That's not what you were saying before. You were saying they would immediately turn into a shithole if they got independence. Which is besides the point because who cares how a country performs after it went independent? It's their own business.
But now you're switching up your argument to china and shieezzzz. Make up your mind.
I also don't agree with papuan independence but not because of stupid reasons like thinking papuans can't run their own country, but it's because I believe indonesian integrity is our number one priority. They probably could run their own country pretty well, and so can any other ethnicity. But that's really besides the point.

Stop daydreaming Suparjo

Oh no we care so much about them! We don't want them to be exploited. We love our Papuan brothers!

Also: Monyet!

We have insurgency but yet no foreign entity making claim as territory, I dont think Strayan government would support it under current geopolitical climate.

Lmao based

>all this talk about Papua
>when Bougainville is the one that will be independent soon
We're gonna have an actual new neighbor soon.

I mean if they got it, then Xinjiang, Kurdistan, Catalunya, Kashmir, could become eligible to obtain independent. But yeah tbqh most of influential person in Papua is already in spheres of Jokowi.

They literally do it every year.
regional.kompas.com/read/2018/08/15/18385041/tolak-kibarkan-merah-putih-mahasiswa-papua-dan-warga-bentrok-di-surabaya
news.detik.com/berita-jawa-timur/d-4168119/ini-alasan-mahasiswa-papua-tak-pasang-bendera-merah-putih-di-asrama

There isn't. But everyone knows what the implications if the people of a certain region which has separatists problem don't want to put up a flag in the independence day.

Forget to mention Quebec but oh welp.

>guys why should the indies be independent? you know this most likely benefits america right?

Attached: COLLECTIE_TROPENMUSEUM_Studioportret_van_de_familie_Engelenburg_Banjoewangi_TMnr_60027921.jpg (507x700, 58K)

Just look up the case between Greenland and Denmark.
>academia.edu/38093979/Greenland_-from_autonomy_to_In_dependence
>openarchive.cbs.dk/bitstream/handle/10398/8736/Lyck_1.pdf?sequence=1

All of you wrong, now it's all about China (Indonesia) vs Israel-USA (Papua)

the thing was though that the dutch were already weak and america guaranteed our independence so staying with them would have had no benefits. look at the flips, they pushed for independence in 1900 and ended up getting naively colonized by america.

Go back to r/indonesia, faggot. We 4channers are Pancasila, NKRI harga mati!

>Pancasila! NKRI harga mati!
>dasar papua monyet! usir papua! usir papua!
ahh yes. the spirit of NKRI.

Better sink our islands rather siding with the Chicom

Attached: Shilling.jpg (800x764, 254K)

both american and chinese interest are with indonesia. if that weren't the case they would be independent already

Elu yang monyet, dasar redittor bodat.

how is this relevant?

>ya! NKRI harga mati! bhinneka tunggal ika! bersatu kita teguh, bercerai kita runtuh!
>hah orang papua? halah mereka barbar masih telanjang gitu bisa apa?
mana nasionalis kalo masih melihat saudara sebangsa lebih rendah?

Cringe, go back to school kiddo
Papuans are pests just like Indogs to Dutch

So its all back to Eastern Bloc and Western Bloc huh

Cringe

>everything is China's fault
Rent free tiko

Shit skin should shut up desu. Papuan BVLL rules.

Reveal yourself, Commie and Kike agents

I'm still patriotic to the country but won't pledge or my loyalty toward oligarchs monopolizing mass media and economy of this country.

there is no eastern bloc and western bloc anymore. since the cold war ended foreign interests are all with indonesia. if that weren't the case papua would probably be independent already

...and then suharto sold the country to american companies...

The cases does look similar with Papua, just my 2 cents since i don't wanna unnecessary bloody conflict happening again and draining the country budget just like the case with East Timor back then

Uh sorry Cold War 2.0 currently happening with The West vs another USSR copycat

I know. But the current situation is kinda similar to the cold war, albeit a bit subtle.

No I don't think so. It's not that simple anymore. The world is now more multipolar with countries carving their own blocs and alliances.

Danes didn't genocide native Inuits you dipshit

>>ya! NKRI harga mati! bhinneka tunggal ika! bersatu kita teguh, bercerai kita runtuh!
>>hah tiko? halah dasar mereka udah pemalas, miskin, butek lagi
Pot calling kettle black, Lim.

No wonder more youths are joining the NPA these days

Former Calauan mayor Antonio Sanchez, convicted for rape and murder, set to be released from the NBP
The judge who convicted Sanchez described his crime as a 'plot hatched in hell' but now the traitor and criminal administration of Duterte is set to release this politician murderer.

This administration takes a perverse delight in inflicting vile and abominable injustice on a meek and cowed people. But enough!

UPLB should lead a protest against this demonic plan.

Attached: 68947155_470893890422258_3604764990675877888_n.jpg (480x461, 25K)

gua bukan cokin goblok. apaan sih nih apa2 ngeliat pasti balik ke cokin mulu. lagi ngomongin appua eh bisa juga diputer jadi ngomongin cokin. bener2 rent free

>everyone is Cinak but me
>Papuans are savage according to Indogs just like Indogs to Cinak

Not him I know, this why Indonesia should be part of the multipolar powers since we have our own interest and projection but somehow if the conflict did happen in near future sure this country will side to which one who benefited us the most.

>gua bukan cokin goblok. apaan sih nih apa2 ngeliat pasti balik ke cokin mulu. lagi ngomongin appua eh bisa juga diputer jadi ngomongin cokin. bener2 rent free

Attached: 1556720805837.png (1080x1020, 475K)

Take your Cinak alliance up your arse, Kevin.

gratis sewa

>Genocide Papuan
>Birth rate and population is higher than 10 years ago
Read some research or studies on it
>Despite the wealth Indonesia earns through Papua’s abundant natural resources, a dearth of government services results in ordinary Papuans having the lowest incomes, the lowest educational levels, and the highest mortality rates in the country.
>Support for independence is certainly widespread. But in an effort to quantitatively analyse violence in Papua and Papua Barat, we examined the 2008–15 National Violence Monitoring System (NVMS), a database of Indonesian district- and provincial-level newspapers.
>NVMS was essentially an exercise in collective newspaper reading, where dozens of analysts captured and coded every violent incident reported across Indonesia, digging through provincial archives dating back to 1998.
>Most violence and not all killings make the news, especially in Indonesia where large parts of the country lack journalists and police. But NVMS remains the most comprehensive and methodologically sound dataset available. (NVMS regrettably ended in 2015 when the funding expired.)
>We studied 2014 data – the final year of NVMS, when it captured 200,000 violent incidents nationwide – and earlier. We honed in on homicide, assuming that this measure would be illustrative of the frequency of other types of violence (assaults, riots, arson) as well.
>While our analysis is not yet complete, what we have discovered thus far is revealing: crime kills more Papuans than the state; both crime and insurgency are extremely localised; and security actors tend to ignore violence unless they are targeted. A threadbare state is more apparent than a police state in 2018, as well as in 2014.
>lowyinstitute.org/the-interpreter/new-take-violence-indonesian-papua
>researchgate.net/publication/323959995_Violent_Death_in_Indonesian_Papua

Shut the fuck up Chink

Yeah, had most of them turn into pirates would make it not even better.

Goddamn lookup our military and political stand retard. Read some books

This is some next level Indog historical revisionism

Papua goblok
Jawa goblok

Go suck China's cock

doesn't matter because there are evidence that the military did military crimes there. that's enough fuel to the fire

So this issue already appeared a years ago and incident which happened a few days ago were the expected results of this issue? Interesting.

It's fucking independence studies done by University of London and National University of Singapore, look up Bobby Anderson research here >researchgate.net/publication/322186996_Papua's_Insecurity-_State_Failure_in_the_Indonesian_Periphery