Why do roasties hate this so much?

Why do roasties hate this so much?

Attached: 1566235196026.jpg (2270x1600, 820K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tofugu.com/japan/japanese-blood-type/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

women already all hate each other anyways

Me in the middle!

Because they know they cant compete with Japanese girls
so they hate them and see them as a threat

Attached: 1564924919960.jpg (590x1280, 186K)

We always give quick rundown on stats. Sorry we are autistic. Even we do it for 2D girls lol.

I often see that they list the blood type of the girl
why is that?

they can't compete with them

>Why do roasties hate fun things
i actually wish i had an answer and a solution for that

Bloodtype in Japan says to mean about personality. Kind of like horoscope I guess. I think that is the same in Korea and China

this

Japanese culture has a fixation with blood type and they assign different personality traits to different blood types. It's basically their version of the Greek Zodiac.

Oh ok, I thought that it would be something like that

western women have become incredibly privileged and spoiled, overweight, completely entitled in every possible way, slutty, bitchy, just downright horrible in so many ways due to western society worshiping them so much
but they still get guys because every western woman is similar and there's no competition
having to compete with women essentially from the past back when women had to not be so shitty to get guys is something they don't want to deal with

itt incels projecting

Because i'm a virgin and seeing women expressing their sexuality makes me angry and intimidates me.

It's weird that a medical discovery created a superstition.

I've been to Japan and the women are perhaps even more entitled than the West m8, although they are not as outwardly toxic

Why are japs such honkers???

You don't think women aren't worshiped in Japan? You've got another thing coming.

Attached: EBrOpWZUYAESIa2[1].jpg (1000x667, 130K)

>it's another "incels who've never been to Asia try to convince themselves that asian girls are better and that white girls are jealous" thread

Attached: 1553348982837.jpg (312x322, 20K)

>know they cant compete with Japanese girls
Aren't Japanese people literally breeding with other races more and more on top of already not fucking one another and as a result dying out?

I don't date outside of my race, only blue eyed children for me. No supreme gentlemen.

the average japanese girl is way cuter than you dumb roastie

Attached: image.png (1440x1920, 1.46M)

I thought Japanese girls were skinny and lean.
Why are all these girls either average skinnyfats or chubby?

Attached: 1563199213665.jpg (856x1053, 293K)

SEETHING

High carb/animal fat diet. Pretty bad for women in general

Turn off your proxy Melvin

Then how do we save women....
from themselves?

They are perfect

Attached: D_cLamHUYAAf4-u.jpg (1152x2048, 272K)

they prob got stinky buttholes

I live here

those are Finnish girls, look at their eyes

Link me some good japanese twitter whores.

Attached: IMG_20190809_132745.jpg (800x1067, 116K)

Their culture and customs makes them skinny. But their genes make hem gain weight in that particular way, with moderate fat they end up being perfect

They're basically a horde of unlimited completely interchangeable butter faces with good bodies. they undercut other females market position

I agree with this assessment

hnnnnnnnnnnnnng
imagine her leglocking you
hhnnnnnnnnnnnnng

I could give you some but they are not whores

do they have cute thighs?

Can I have the one with the red bikini please

Attached: 551178.jpg (900x1200, 172K)

Why the hell is she so big for a Japanese woman?
Why are you anons so into chubby Japanese women?

Attached: 1564062383259.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

>My penis from left to right when it lands on the last two.

HOLY MOTHER OF MILKERS BATMAN!

Attached: 1543204312959.gif (360x200, 2.78M)

Because everyone has the same hair color normally, zodiac is by year. So their equivalent to blondes have more fun, watch out for red heads temper, she's a Capricorn avoid her etc... they have blood-type. It's "Japanese Blood Type Personality Theory."
Check out
tofugu.com/japan/japanese-blood-type/

Yep. Actually 'traditional' women of modernity are more entitled than today in Western countries. Japanese women are inbetween these and honestly pretty bad in all respects except maybe intelligence and career and being more femininity-conscious (though this is failing quickly). Premodern traditional women were not entitled at all, very responsible and adherent to their culture like their men were too. Until recently in Europe and thus in the world at large, men had to quite literally break their backs at a woman's whim. This is the only reason female privilege and gynocentrism exists today, it's alien to the premodern world. Although while women have lost what little responsibilities they had and gained many more privileges, men have also lost some responsibilities though lost any and all privileges. Depending on what you want from life, this is the better outcome as you can largely sidestep women's machinations and retain your dignity even though society is all but openly hateful of you and demands you take responsibility for everything.

Um, can't you guys stop seeing women as sex objects? I can't even...

I tried once, it did not work.

Attached: IMG_20190404_133614.jpg (1365x2048, 325K)

The gooks are literally stealing shekels from them.

Roasties know they are whore subconciously.

Attached: 1566161139872.png (480x600, 361K)

Why are incels. Trying to cope this hard?

Attached: 1561604725371.jpg (558x1333, 115K)

>gravure

what's the point?

because it show them how shit they are in comparison

eimi fukada, thank me later

Attached: ECPq-B3UcAA__St.jpg (1504x2048, 365K)