I have an internship in Peru starting this week and I'm living there for 6 months. Any advice, Peru bros?

I have an internship in Peru starting this week and I'm living there for 6 months. Any advice, Peru bros?

Attached: PE-flag.gif (500x334, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=egKqrD2g9J0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PAnee4e46fc
youtu.be/KgoeN6vfWlc
spanishlanguagedomains.com/the-numbers-of-spanish-speakers-in-the-world-exceeds-500-million/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ctrl + delete self

Attached: 58348A5A-C345-49E3-9A10-70AE294DF8B6.jpg (389x546, 35K)

I bet you will get a lot of pussy if you're white

Don’t go out at night, watch yourself in the bus.
The food is good, the drinks too. Visit Kuzco, most of the time Lima is cloudy.
Things are not as good as they used to be, but let’s hope for the best. When driving put your watch on the opposite side of the window, if driving, watch on your right arm and viceversa. Don’t use jewelry.
Things are called different there in Spanish: coche is called carro, aguacate is called palta, etc.
Peruvians live with racism, cholos, puneños, serranos... are not the same as criollos when co-living. Don’t put your criollos friends next to indios and expect them to think good of them. Indios are treated as inferiors.
Take care.

What company? Or is it govt?

that nation could be great, but extremely boring because they hate themselves and hate other traditions. Good luck bro. I wonder why would you choose such place

Jealousy.

why?

It's a bank. I know, I'm not Jewish though. Just your typical >mutt

Altleast they dont get beheaded

well, enjoy your time in Nebraska.

>I'm not Jewish though

Attached: eyebrows.gif (300x168, 462K)

Im not op

Buy a water filter and carry iodine tablets in case of emergency

Why would anyone want to live in a Latin American shithole?

Peru is not like mexico colombia or brazil

>they hate themselves
>tftp

I don't hate Peru, it kinds of remind me of Guerrero, but without Iztapa or the nudist beach or the peyote. The food is great, tho.

It's an adventure. I'm personally excited. I'm staying in Lima, in this area called Miraflores. It looks really nice

I think Peru is one of the whiter countries of Latin America.

If Lima watch yourself at all times

Are you high? Peru is like one of the least ones in Latin America

What about Iquitos?

Mi espanol es muy malo pero yo quiero entender con una mujer

Guerrero is a shithole

Attached: index.jpg (850x568, 34K)

A ver practica con nosotros

Yo trato hablar con chicanos, pero ellos son muy mala.

Maybe I should use it here more often.

maybe
youtube.com/watch?v=egKqrD2g9J0

>Yo trato hablar con chicanos, pero ellos son muy mala.
rude

>Yo trato hablar con chicanos, pero ellos son muy mala.
Are you a gringo?

fuck those niggers.

Just saying, y'all can be mean to those who aren't Chicano and try to speak Spanish.

Yes. Unironically.

Pegales bien entonces

lleva repelente y un impermeable que llueve a cada rato

>Just saying, y'all can be mean to those who aren't Chicano and try to speak Spanish.

Well, we don't like outsiders butchering our language. We're naturally protective of it for a reason. To you, its a curiosity. To us, its our heritage.

I feel offended as fuck when I see a retarded Anglo trying to mimic our Spanish

based, would visit

Ok pues. Yo no trato contigo.

drop your address so I can kill you faggot

Attached: Phone 1.jpg (400x600, 48K)

Hes a chicano who is pretending to be white so people dont hate on him for his shit spanish

Escribes bastante bien, no te va a costar aprender a hablar fluido

Y cual es el problema con que quiera aprender, con mayor razon si es chicano

Para mi, hablando en espanol es muy dificil porque soy mucho timido. Todovia, yo pienso en ingles primero antes hablando. Es una problema

Hoes mad

Dude. You legit sound like google translate. This is why Chicanos make fun of you

Por algo se empieza todo el mundo le gusta que un extranjero hable su idioma se van a reír pero no con mala intención
Suerte

Por algo se empieza todo el mundo le gusta que un extranjero hable su idioma se van a reír pero no con mala intención
Suerte

You’re so retarded, that’s how people learn at first. Don’t tell me you’re one of those mexicans that are proud of “la raza” or whatever bullshit.

Jajajaja aprender español no te va ayudar a perder tu virginidad, suicidate pinche subhumano virgo
Hes a chicano incel who wants to get laud in latam

Muchas gracias, mi amigo. Mucha gente es muy simpatica a mi, pero unos gente puede ser malo.

>He doesn't believe in la raza

Attached: yikes.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

Jalisquillo puto te quiero matar a machetazos

Mexicans are the most cringe latinos and have the funniest accents after the chilenos

>Hes a chicano incel who wants to get laud in latam

I swear I'm not lol.

Pretty sure Peruvians don't say "pinche".

tenga sexo

Hes a chicano subhuman and not all mexicans have the same accent, it all depends on the region
Yes you are a chicano incel
>Pretty sure Peruvians don't say "pinche".
When did I say I was peruvian?

you aren't Chicano so you just don't get it. Anglos mostly try to learn Spanish to make fun of us.

Plus I like talking shit to their face and them not understanding.

tu y tu banda no van a hacer nada, extranito

Attached: maricones.jpg (564x391, 51K)

>querreque

Olor a muerte me llega me gustan las emociones ya quiero ver correr sangre, ando bien acelerado no traten de provocarme, traigo el machete en la mano me gusta volar cabezas a todo el que me haga algo, ya me tienen en la lista gente que quiere vengarze les pesa para enfrentarme, fui fiel amigo del sapo con el aprendi las mañas no soporto a los cobardes me gusta ver pedazeras con mi machete en el aire, a si soy aunque les duela me dicen maton de rancho pero no les hago caso, a salud de mi compita seguire despedazando no te olvido compa sapo yo no confio en las mujeres una traicion no la paso, disculpen lo que e cantado ya me voy amanecido los guachos me handan buscando, ellos con sus pistolitas ni un balaso me han pegado siempre me les e pelado pero cuando los sorprenda yo voy a despedazarlos....

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PAnee4e46fc

Attached: 1564816855844.jpg (300x191, 19K)

youtu.be/KgoeN6vfWlc

What percentage of Chicanos have worse Spanish than this Korean chick?

Ok, this was supposed to be about Peru. Why are Chicanos being dickheads?

KYS AMERIGOBLO SUBHUMAN
FUCK ALL AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN

Attached: Mestiza Nose.jpg (230x355, 21K)

You wont lose your virginity in peru chicano incel

Pathetic chicano incel

Why is this chinita speaking our language?

Chicano incel BTFOD lmao

>our language

Attached: 1563837460305.png (620x609, 156K)

The country with the 2nd most spanish speakers is LOS

>american education

spanishlanguagedomains.com/the-numbers-of-spanish-speakers-in-the-world-exceeds-500-million/

????

well shit

Fucking chicanos. As soon as they put a feet on american soil their turn into "muh heritage" larpers. Be respectful to those who try to learn Spanish. Specially because chicanos themselves have terrible Spanish.

I legitimately can't understand Argentinian or Chilean Spanish, it's fucking impossible, how the fuck do you faggots talk to each other?

Our Spanish is hard but Argentina's is very easy, thus you admitting that you can't understand them shows your spanish is shit.
Therefore, learn to be respectful to other learners.

its the same spanish than whole latin america lol
only changes some terms

cope

I thought Baja was good

fuck our women

Attached: 1527259605902.jpg (399x386, 23K)

get that chinese peruvian food i herd its good

mexican spanish is mixed with nahuatl