Eat shit

eat shit

Attached: 640px-Missouri_in_United_States.svg.png (640x396, 113K)

Can we compromise?

Sorry fag but we don't eat British food in Missouri

Attached: 1557983843206.png (1000x1000, 371K)

fine
eat half of the shit

What is your problem with Missouri?
What part of the state do you live in?

Big agree

Seriously, of all states, what's your problem with Missouri? Are you burger on vacation? No foreigner gives two shits about flyover states.

I thought the same thing.

mesorry

Missouri > Kansas

Depends on the area you are talking about.

i grew up in Kansas and I agree
fuck St Louis tho

From my experience, people from Missouri are generally more friendly than those from Kansas. But I grew up in Johnson County and have spent more time in smaller cities in Missouri so I'm pretty biased.

The only part of the Kansas City area worse than Johnson country is Jackson County. Have you been to Topeka?

Is Kansas still bankrupt due to retarded economics or is it recovering?

Not in a long time. Why, what's it like there?

A lot different. It's hard to explain. Strange that such a short distance can make such a difference. Then again I guess Kansas and Missouri do have apposing cultures, that is part of Kansas' identity after all.

I think that has more to do with stuck-up suburban types vs nice small town folk

I also grew up in johnson county

>Johnson country
Sorry, I'm a brainlet

Exactly why I'm biased.

Another thing I've noticed is that people from Kansas seem more proud to be from Kansas and always talk about what makes a "true Kansan", whereas people from Missouri don't really give a shit about Missouri, and have the mentality of "I'm just glad I'm not addicted to meth like everyone else."

This doesn't apply to St. Joseph because everyone is on meth.

Columbia Gang