You may only post in this thread if your country was one of the good guys in WW2

You may only post in this thread if your country was one of the good guys in WW2

Attached: D19E2C25-C450-456D-B927-8F0FE3CAF0C7.jpg (474x350, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/1382565/Red-Army-troops-raped-even-Russian-women-as-they-freed-them-from-camps.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany#CITEREFNaimark1995
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Feels good not being one of the Baddies.

We were the only good guy desu
Should've finished bongoloids and mutts off

Attached: am8HKtkg5pQ.jpg (640x543, 72K)

Even better than being a cowardly Nazi enabling “neutral”

Then why did you make that thread you evil bong ?

*gently taps the sign*

Imagine if you guys had kept going past Berlin. What could've been.
Also my country joined the Allies in 1944 so technically counts.

But you invaded Poland and promised the Nazis you would be cool with them

Fuck off Vichy France

Taps what ?

We invaded Poland only because Poland invaded us before. Also everyone did.

Waiting til the end to see who wins doesn’t count glory hunter

All those "good guys" in the picture brought about the end of the Western world.

How do you call a country who abandons his Ally and is so afraid to fight he surrenders to his rainy island ?

>coping this hard

Just accept your country is an evil genocidal empire and be done with it

based pracinhas

Attached: 1547829754414.jpg (885x902, 95K)

Was your fucking fault for having shit strategy and being a total fucking liability my “ally”

this

>
We didn't commit a single genocide and we were the ultimate good guys of history who saved ungrateful europopos hundreds of times

yes waiter there appears to be a Nazi in my /allies/ thread

Was your fucking fault to be such fucking pussies until nowadays.

Why did you rape so many polish and g*rman women then?

>hey guys let’s not defend Paris, the G*rmans will never come through the woods xD

Fool

good point

:)

Posting

Attached: 1538427840295.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>A Frenchie calling anyone else a pussy

>Hey guys let's not fight, instead let's flee like pussies and pretend french are surrenders monkeys jn our propaganda to cope with our own cowardize.

Any of you lads wanna come Dresden with me? I hear it's nice and warm this time of year.

We didn't, post war anglo propaganda doesn't correlate with really

>We didn't

Attached: 1522706353293.jpg (159x250, 5K)

Reality*

Din do nuffin

>promised 100k soldiers
>sent only 20k
what did we mean by this

>joining an alliance with a country that literally proclaimed your own race inferior

Italy, the soyboy cuck of WW2, if you will

Oh, here is the "greatest Ally" defending his former master to fit the narrative established to ensure an anglo hegemony and therefore destroy the world.

B^)

These levels of cope

>ends european hegemony globally because germans invaded some backwards slavs
>the good guys

Attached: 1997.jpg (611x404, 81K)

Nigga, whether you like it or not you're a part of that narrative too. You're not above us, you're the same

>Muuuuh c-c-cope, we are the good guys i swear.

Im not coping im just telling you the truth. If you can't say anything in response you shouldn't post anything at all
We literally dindu nuffin, unlike germans, japanese and americans we had a capital punishment for rape of civilians and god knows who would risk their head for a beast that is german woman

Holy fuck you europeans can't exist without flinging shit at each other at every given opportunity. Is this a way to cope for the awful state of your countries now compared to back then?

>siding with kike communist mass murders just to protect jewish finance

Attached: beady.jpg (336x401, 13K)

Who talked about being above fucking nigger you established a cringe anti french propaganda for several decades, don't expect anything but hatred for your people you nigger.

Based and redpilled. Long live comrade Stalin and the glorious Soviet Union.

Attached: 4_56.jpg (3259x4584, 1.41M)

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/1382565/Red-Army-troops-raped-even-Russian-women-as-they-freed-them-from-camps.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany#CITEREFNaimark1995

>Just accept your country is an evil genocidal empire and be done with it
>this coming from an Angloid of all people
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good guys only Nazi collaborator

Why yes, we did single handedly win the war

Lmao ok keep pulling shit out of your ass anglo

>muh rape
Overblown Goebbels propaganda. Whatever petty crimes that did actually occur are not even a fraction of the barbaric, depraved actions committed by your execrable nation against the Soviet Union and its people. Get over it, Krautoid.

>Telegraph
>Wikipedia
Just proved my point, if you want to make your claims not look like anglo propaganda then don't quote it directly

>French Lines around the Ardennes Forrest completely collapse because "Don't worry guys tanks can't go through the Ardennes" "Oh fuck what are all these Panzers doing here?"
>Germans race all the way to the channel, cutting of the entire B.E.F and a large part of the French army.
>Germans encircle with intent to destroy/capture said armies
>The situation in the rest of France is already completely un-salvageable at this point as any semblance of a cohesive defense is already shattered
>Breakout by the encircled forces is literally impossible by this point, standing and fighting only to get killed/captured (while noble) is pointless because France as a nation and the rest of the French army is basically done for anyway.
>Evacuate to preserve maximum amount of men and materials possible to fight another day
>"Wow guys why did the British abandon us, such cowardice! Oh well guess I'll sign this armistice now"

>Why yes, we did single handedly win the war

Attached: 1512742184113.png (534x363, 91K)

Genocide against non-Europeans doesn't count friend :)

To be fair you’re the successor state but why yes we did invent concentration camps

Oh so you dont accept studies either, hmm I guess youre right then

You’re only bitching because we BTFO Nazi scum wehraboo

Must seem foreign to you

I'm a communist mate.

You were pussies and refused to fight, you flee without telling us since how much of pussies you are, also complain to the belge if we couldn't build Maginot Line up to their borders.

Reminder

Attached: ohnonono.png (807x1195, 402K)

Yes it does you beady-eyed psychopath. Even if it didn't what say you to the genocide of the Irish and the Boers? Aren't they "European?" That aside, there was no "genocide" committed by the USSR. No reasonable historian claims or believes this.
That's not even the tip of the murderous iceberg of Angloid imperialism. How about the tens of millions of Indians that starved throguhout the duration of the British Raj due to colonial policy? Or the untold millions of Chinese killed by war and forced opium importation? Or the Native Americans slaughtered in your conquest of North America? And who could forget about the millions of Africans butchered in the Scramble for Africa?

Based Korea!

Attached: 012464E1-19CD-401E-82FB-BBE08456E139.jpg (282x179, 12K)

No American actually thinks that. Fuck off

You think the Romans ever look at modern day Romans as failures and a source of shame?

Once again we literally had capital punishment for rape of civilians and it was mainly because Stalin wanted to keep Freedom fighter image and it seems pretty logical. However "Le red horde" rounding up and raping thousands of seven years old girman girls like they say in your "studies" doesn't seem logical to me at all. You guys should stop chugging your own shitty propaganda and think with your own head for once.

That aside, there was no "genocide" committed by the USSR. No reasonable historian claims or believes this.

Attached: 00000.png (618x298, 265K)

True
Resettlement and unintentional famine are not genocides

we didnt have proper equipment or training, we got both from usa and they said that it couldnt be more than 25k soldiers, because they were strangled on equipment too. in the end, we got scraps.

I quite agree, Holodomor? Merely a result of a poor harvest resulting in a famine, just like the Irish potato famine and Bengal Famine :)

America slaughtered far more natives than we could have ever hoped for though, and you stage a coup any time a leftist gets into government in South America

Thank-you for your service

>propaganda
>russian flag

Attached: Screenshot_18.png (222x280, 90K)

He's losing it

Attached: 703b88f3137d2b3c3b0fc68afcab327866b9487bv2_hq.jpg (1013x655, 45K)

The Angloid famines were from natural causes, yes, but the deaths occurred due to Angloid imperial policy. In both instances there was enough food for people to survive on temporarily lower rations but the Angloids exported it all back to their hive to feed their wealthy classes. The other Indian famines were also worsened by the Angloid imperial government forcing the people to grow cash crops instead of food.

I admit that, I don't support my nation's government run by psychopathic neoliberal elites. That's why I'm a communist.

Posting

>all this Krautoid cope
The rape of Berlin never happened but it should have.

yeah haha feels good

>I don't support my nation's government run by psychopathic neoliberal elites. That's why I'm a communist.

Attached: tip.jpg (1000x1000, 101K)

American communists are just cringelords that listen to chapotraphouse, you’ve never had any real labour movements, and you never will

>le epic hat meme
Yep, that's all you Angloids do. Hypocritical preaching and double standards. I can't wait til Angloidia to sink into everlasting irrelevance.

Most are yeah, but not me. We had plenty of labor movements until the Republishits and Democucks systematically destroyed them all.

>britbong crying for help
Just like back in the days, huh?

Attached: 01383b99ed33a7c35c6e7f89e7fb5139261514d2_full.jpg (184x184, 16K)

You'll not have to wait long they already are irrelevant af, even australia is more interesting as an anglo country than the rainy island.

We did yes

Moscow would have been nuked to dust along with every other major Russian city

Lmao no
You wouldn't have time to make and means to deliver nukes stupid mutt

>B-29 doesn't exist
>War with russia wouldn't last very long
Why do you think these things?

Get out Ireland. Nobody likes fence sitters.

>B29 against the fully aware about nukes country with best anti aircraft systems and interceptors is the same as using it on retarded war torn tojoland
Had a laugh but seriously do you believe that outcome of any possible US vs USSR clash scenarios after WW2 would be anything other than total annihilation of american contingent in Europe and UK and mutt capitulation?

Do you think this takes place in the 50s? Russians were copying German jets and improved British jets while the allies already had operational jet fighters. If this is taking place very shortly after WW2 ends Russia's most powerful AA gun is the 85mm, the B-29's operating altitude far exceed the gun's effective range

I don't know how it would've panned out on the ground, but the Soviets would've been slaughtered in the air war. The Germans never overcame Allied air superiority, there's no reason to think the Soviets would either.

Whats happening here?

>siding with the kikes
>siding with the Aryans
These are your options. Choose carefully.

Germans and Italians aren't Aryans.