Why do Turks looks so fair and Caucasian compared to others in the Middle East

Why do Turks looks so fair and Caucasian compared to others in the Middle East.

Attached: Atatürk_Kemal[1].jpg (800x1119, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atajew.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

some turks look white (slavic and greek rape babies) but most look like arabs.

Balkan and Circassian genes

Lots of mixing with European peoples and Caucasians.

They are basically Muslim Greeks

ataturk was greek

Ataturk was Dönme JEWSIH BVLL
Praise Sabbatai

>but most look like arabs
Lol no. I've lived in Turkey for 3 years, it's VERY easy to distinguish arab migrants from turks.

>he was Greek
>he was Macedonian
>he was Albanian
I'm so confused

He was Yoruk Turkmen

Attached: AB4633D3-FC17-490D-AB59-024DD00614FE.jpg (1200x676, 189K)

Most turks are brown

>Brown
Wtf does this mean. Most Turks pass for white european If not tanned. They can tan very well however and look dark if exposed to the sun. Balkans can’t tan like this and Arabs are alwYs dark.

he was serbian

it's an older meme, but it chechks out.

Attached: mehmet.jpg (485x769, 75K)

Ataturk is everything but turk

unsurprisingly, most turks in the western part of the country could pass for a southern italian or a greek. but the definitely don't look germanic or slavic

Turks are and have always been white.

this, only a serb could want to destroy turkey that much, hopefully sheikh erdogan will fix the mistakes he made

>Turkey
>Middle East
hello retard

strange the ones I've seen always look your regular middle east shitskins.

like couple days ago there were lithuanian families and turkish families visiting our little town, and it was hilarious seeing the tall blond slavs next to the short fat loud shitskins haha

>W-w we're European!!!!!!!!

Based.

add anatolian and that's a turk

Not Middle Eastern because by offical definition from the EU, Turkey is a country in Europe. The people there have a high European and Caucasus admixture anda bit of Mongol from their Turkic ancestors.

No they fucking can’t, a couple of cherry picked photos off of google don’t mean anything

Oh boy they called him everything, A homosexual Pedophile Jewish Greek Albainian Macedonian British Spy that is also a Communist Facist evil Terrorist Dictator

Turk = Greek + Mongolian

He was an Albanian atheist, not a jew
why are you guys so dumb

That's like saying inbred chavs with tracksuits are 99.9% of what people from the UK look like

>by offical definition from the EU, Turkey is a country in Europe
kek, no fucking way hahah, don't toy with them sandnigger, do you realize how bad they want to be considered civilized.

Do you know that probably some shitskin right now is reading this thread thinking "boy I'm EUROPEAN IM WHITE HERE I GO!"

only to come here get ridiculed for looking like a durka jihadist and eventually commit some heinous act like rape/murder/boom boom?

Esentailly this, "Turkish" does not exist. Most Turks when they do ancestry tests get Greek, Armenian, Georgian, Albainian and Italian (look it up on youtube)

Don't act all high and mighty when you were in the same state with them for nearly 600 years

Yeah you just said the same thing that applies to Greeks, Italians, Spanish, Portugeese and Malteese

haha I'll act however I want towards a subhuman race from durkaville central hahahah, dumb fuck.

why do you toy with the shitskins though? I do it because it's fucking fun and I hate terrorists, Why do you do it? I think it's funny, but why?

Very funny

strange inferiority complex against neighbors who look just like you to foreigners

I APPROVE THEN!
maybe I should start telling them they're european and white too hahah, sounds like fun
shit, well go ahead, torture the shitskins haha. there's even a couple of turkish shitskins that fled to Australia that post here. shit dem shitskins will run anywhere the white man lives.

I don't blame them to tell you the truth, living among sandniggers must be hell.

I'm 6'3" and blond if a turk ever stood next to me you'd think he was my butler or that he was gonna rob me so call the police lol. hahaha
shit same shit with a shitskin hahahaha, what's next boss white and his nigger looking the same pfhahahahahha

Not what was being implied. Google is your friend.

Ah, Mehmet My Son, my favourite Turkish meme

He is Jewish, check this redpilled website : atajew.com/

was*

>He is Jewish
just like House of Saud

Russian Rape Babies

calm down kostas, no one cares except anatolian çomars and you

Hah, no they dont. They stick out like sore thumbs

Aren't you guys range banned or something?

because turks are mostly ethnically greek/persian/armenian in stock. Also the goturks and other turans were mixed with central asian Iranians who were literally poster Aryans.

Isn't that a dumb question considering I can post?

Genuine unmutted turks look like mongols

You still haven't given any details,Constantan Kebab Spinner

Turkey is Celtic

Galatia (/ɡəˈleJʃə/; Ancient Greek: Γαλατία, Galatía, "Gaul") was an ancient area in the highlands of central Anatolia, roughly corresponding to the provinces of Ankara, Çorum, and Yozgat, in modern Turkey. Galatia was named after the Gauls from Thrace (cf. Tylis), who settled here and became its ruling caste in the 3rd century BC, following the Gallic invasion of the Balkans in 279 BC. It has been called the "Gallia" of the East, Roman writers calling its inhabitants Galli (Gauls or Celts).

Attached: 1280px-Asia_Minor_in_the_Greco-Roman_period_-_general_map_-_regions_and_main_settlements.jpg (1280x836, 304K)

>Arabs are alwYs dark
Bullshit

Attached: Queen-Rania-King-Abdullah-II-.jpg (960x540, 376K)

Galatia is where modern Romania is. Thracians were known to be gay rapists by the greeks lol. this post reeks of celtic we wuzing.

Jow Forums is banned by the government but not 4channel

I don't know any stuff about Jow Forums banning turkish IP's but it doesn't seem like it because you know there are a lot of turkish flags posting around.

Galatia is called Galati today
Where the Tigans are Frati

Arab means mixed. not all ethnic groups measure kinship by a physical standard like white skin. Especially nomadic groups.

Anatolia is probably one of the places on Earth where more different peoples supplanted and mixed with the previous
>Catal Hoyuk people
>Hatti
>Hittites
>Babylonians and Egyptians
>Pyrgians
>Trojans
>Greeks and some Romans
>Armenians
>Gauls
>Persians
>Mongols
>Slavs/Balkanites
>Etc
A bit like Silk Route kingdoms in Central Asia

Attached: 1555476286729.jpg (1159x665, 208K)

>Greeks
>Huwhite

Attached: TURKEY.png (1024x1573, 485K)

King of Jordan is half british and looks like your typical American politician.
That said all his half sisters such as the princess of Dubai are fully Arab and still won't look out of place in Europe

im indifferent about turks but seeing apes like this schizophrenic greek chimp out over everything turk related is pretty funny

those are kurds tho

what's the difference?

Attached: TurkishBardsIstanbul.webm (636x360, 2.61M)

So, Turks and Irish are related?

i'm a russian soldier's rape baby. my family came here from the russia when the otto-rus war started. i'm somewhere between gopnik and a chink. the life is too hard ;__;

Turks are whiter than Greeks. That's universally agreed upon knowledge.

>universally agreed upon knowledge
wot?

*were

>Italian
How?

Do Westerners think about anything other than appearance, race and money?

Attached: 1563539035835.jpg (664x1076, 111K)

>another are turks white/european thread
No, we aren't. We don't cluster with Europeans genetically and don't speak an European language. Our culture is not European. Simple as that

like what?

Why do you guys pretend to be black though?

Sex

I agree you are closer to the Arabs.

>tf
>tp
you're the same as roaches

isn't it amazing though? llike it's a six hours drive from my little town past the walls of the world and into the jungle of the middle east.
Mindblowing living right where civilization ends and allahu madness begins.

Probably you feel the same too, so close tyo civilization yet so far.

that was a reaction to being called turkroaches, of course they wont say they're shitskins since they hate being shitskins, so why not drop the sand and larp as niggers

shit on you and every other sandnigger the middle has shitted out into Europe

Blacker than you Mehemmed

Ask about Charlemange and watch people chimp out

bizarre reaction if you ask me, but then again turks like most sandniggers are bizarre races.

Attached: 1565273280589.png (1219x617, 233K)

Turks are
Altaic
Turanid
Aryans

Attached: hitlerandnazisonturks.png (931x562, 147K)

those are literally kurds you stupid fag

Those are Kurds and they deserved every bit of that

what's the difference? aren't they sandmen like you?

It's a retarded meme.
No, we are not closer to Arabs either. Our genetics, language and culture is different. Europeans are close to each other since they share the same language family, have similar languages and culture but we don't share any of these with Arabs. They are semitic people we are Turkic.

If living among sandniggers is hell, why don't you leave greece then?

he was turk.

WE REAL NIGGAZ

Attached: E8FA3097-B03F-4833-9C6A-A42401555723.png (296x283, 103K)

Jewish media.

what's the difference, aren't they sandniggers like you?

I don't flee sandnigger, whites don't flee, fleeing is for sandmonkeys like your parents.
I mean what's wrong with you? I can understand fleeing to a fellow sandnigger country, but FLEEING TO A WHITE COUNTRY!
WHATS WRONG WITH YOU SHITSKIN FUCKS!? have you got no sense of pride left in you?

He was Turkish through his Hunnic “Gepid” ancestor aka Odaecer’s brother Hunoupor (literally “Hunnic Wolf”) who was the leader of the Germanics that became Merovingian Franks

Turks
Most look like arabs
Have arab mentality
Worship arab god.
Turkey is 100% middle eastern country

this a saw a post on reddit that says turks were white

OP here, I was just asking why Turks have light skin, wasn't saying you are white or European or anything else. Wasn't making any points -- just asking a question.

>isn't it amazing though? llike it's a six hours drive from my little town past the walls of the world and into the jungle of the middle east.
Then you've never seen the Arab world.