I never graduated from university

I never graduated from university.

Attached: pepe_c0-0-751-438_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 32K)

Me too

I dropped out after one semester and work at walmart now

I told a girl on bumble today that I did my first year of uni and then decided not to sign on for my second.

She never replied.

I dropped out of uni. Went back at 24 and am one semester off graduating. Feels good

I never visited any Uni, educated myself in my 30s and have now responsibility for people with a college degree in my company. It is never too late user. Wish you the best!

ja, iss klar

Based bümer

You could be a manager at a fast food chain with art degree workers.

It's never too late. I just got my two year degree from community college in my thirties and I got into a good four year school where I'm unironically going to study international relations and get into diplomacy or some UN shit or something. Have I spent too much time on here?

Better not to have graduated, than to have graduated with a meme degree
>t. BA in Romanian and English

I'm in university but for a worthless degree that will almost certainly have zero use and I'll end up working retail or hopefully get lucky with a soul sucking office job through nepotism

is it weird for you going to a uni being that much older?

Fuck...this is literally me. But I want to graduate desu.

Probably

this
>t. masters in History

How many hours do you work a day?
How many days do you work a week?
Do you enjoy your life?

t. frustrierter Studienabbrecher Versager.

Du weißt was eine duale Berufsausbildung ist, oder?

Not all hope is lost. I'm majoring in PoliSci because I love it and want to be an academic, but if I don't succeed in that I pretty much might as well kill myself because I've got no other prospects.
A bit. I've met several mature students. Don't expect much of a social life but it's not like you'll be discriminated against.

10pm-7am Sunday through Thursday so 40hrs a week.
I kinda hate my life but I just drink a lot and smoke weed and watch anime or play video games in my free time. Its kinda comforting