Europe would be a lot better if we kicked out the brown and black peoples. There is no counter-argument to that

Europe would be a lot better if we kicked out the brown and black peoples. There is no counter-argument to that.

Attached: 1518828682707.png (1106x1012, 728K)

bump

Based

Saved

how 2 do it

add germans and you have got yourself a deal

many things would be better if they were different but it doesn't mean that they have to be done

Is this accurate?

Attached: 1420549507276.png (1000x880, 223K)

who will clean toilets, scrub floors and serve burger then?

Sadly....us

Maybe there would be less crime but that wouldn't compensate for the immense suffering such a measure would cause, including for some white people who created family/friendly/business ties with them.
So maybe it would be better for a NEET with almost 0 human connections, but not for most Europeans.
Stopping immigration is a more reasonable course of action.

Finland is already 99% white.

then 20 years from now you'll have some autistic finn making the same post on Jow Forums but substituting brown and black people for romanians or whoever the poor minorities in their country who do all the jobs no one wants to do

We’re asian fucking wh*toid.

But just think of all the enrichment. What would we eat without Kebab?
I’d be forced to eat one of the 50 other kinds of local fast food.

You would eat Serbian kebab

Same people that do it now. Romanians, Ukrainians and Poles.

why would you welcome millions of refugees in the first place? like wtf was the plan to send them home? hope they'll just buy their own Ryan Air flights back to Damascus when they feel safe again? lmao. The problem as I see it is if you have a highly homogeneous identifiable country with small population that pays a lot of tax (finland, sweden, germany etc) identifiable meaning everyone from there is like 18th generation - hundreds upon hundreds of years of ancestry. Then welcoming a bunch of highly dissimilar people with no money in on the tax payers paycheck is about the dumbest thing you can do. Like the USA is already a huge melting pot, as is here, but a country like Slovenia is a delicate ecosystem of 2M people where even 50,000 non-whites would really shock the system.

Rigged, rather 75% for France

Attached: 1566326092218.webm (640x360, 2.18M)

Same as who always did it, white people

Duude think about the music and the food

What a pointless statement

>Maybe there would be less crime but that wouldn't compensate for the immense suffering such a measure would cause, including for some white people who created family/friendly/business ties with them.

If they feel so connected with them they can be deported with em.

I think you guys underestimate just how essential a reserve army of cheap labour is nowadays

There won't be any political party calling for the natural right of Europe to be for native Europeans

this. some immigrants are okay

True.

>housing shortage fixed over night
>reduced crime rates
>less welfare wasted
>less terrorism
>less pollution
>no disgusting kebab
>etc

How about deporting all immigrants who don't score high on social value?

why do you want to kick out greeks and portuguese?

Also less demanding for the health care system.
>disgusting kebab
Don't agree with this one though

Because they are scum

If you don't have a good educational score you are not fit to be an immigrant and should be deported as you are not bringing anything to the country but a baggage.

Don't worry, there's a Swedish pizzeria in my town

Attached: Siljans Pizzeria Siljansnas -A-vert-vert.jpg (750x1660, 1.07M)

I run a business in that sector and non europeans are completely useless.

That will not be a political party, it will be a movement that restores order.

Kick all the meds and albanians then.

Kek. Thousands of apartments in my area would suddenly be empty.
I could move quickly instead of sitting in a housing queue for 8+ years

>but not for most Europeans
don't most of them live in self segregated little communities? kek
I'm pretty sure average european have no connection to those people

Based.

Attached: Schweitzer.jpg (800x419, 117K)