I'm never visiting spain again

>their candy is sweet and doesn't have pepper
>there are no english movies, everything is dub with Spanish accent
>the light switch is outside of the bathroom
>there are no oxxos. They have something called "alimentacion", which is ran by chinese and they don't have google play, debit card deposits or beer

Attached: 1557177840533.jpg (597x519, 63K)

Omg spain btfo

>>their candy is sweet and doesn't have pepper
Fucking animals... Thank you user, I will avoid spain

>there are no oxxos
maybe because these are mexican supermarkets?
>They have something called "alimentacion"
is that a supermarket brand or something? never heard of it

well yes, they are mexican minimarkets... but, why do you close everything on the weekends? damn!

I'll answer you after my siesta

i really hate that
like, why would they even do this? someone can accidentally turn it off or be mean person while you're showering or sitting in the toilet...

that's what happened to me... I was showering at night, and my roomate turned off the light.

We have the switch outside too. I used to turn it off every time my brother was inside. It's funny.

You mentioned Oxxo and I have these pics on my camera roll so here you go

Attached: 7059F4C3-47FB-4B67-92CD-0262072C1EE1.jpg (512x342, 43K)

Attached: EA09D861-287E-403E-951E-EB45F3E9D42C.jpg (2480x3508, 635K)

¿what the fuck is oxxo?
also for spicy candy buy "llave inglesa" or the ones that look like mock peppers. theres also candies that "Pop" in your mouth or Escalofrios
i think its a safety thing

Attached: 5CC884E5-6737-4751-AAA3-8AF477D3CBCC.jpg (586x575, 33K)

Attached: C907BCAF-C138-466F-A256-AC9CA9F51BF2.png (723x723, 342K)

I've seen that in England as well

delet this

thanks m8.
do you have those over there?
I know you have the 7/11s and liquor stores

>In the UK, for example, regulations forbid electricians from placing light switches within 0.6 meters (2 feet) of a shower or bathtub. In a small bathroom, that doesn't leave a lot of wall space for switches.

i thought spain was the mexico of europe

an oxxo is like a convinience store or liquor store... but with alot of services 24/7. And they are around the corner of every town in Mexico. Some people say, the more oxxos you have in your neighborhood, the most value your neighborhood has. Yeah, that's weird

the same happens in france and the UK
>there are no english movies
good
>there are no oxxos. They have something called "alimentacion", which is ran by chinese and they don't have google play, debit card deposits or beer
search harder
we've discussed this shit countless times. that's poland.

spanish cities arent that big to justify 24/7 stores and laws are pretty tough on 24/7 establishmennts anyway... theres only a few in Madrid and Barcelona i think.
the closest thing are small generalist stores that are typical of old towns, wich might or might not stay open until 3 AM

my city is not big and have many of them

this is an oxxo

Attached: 156029543297.jpg (960x720, 213K)

>that's poland.
no, it's Spain, maybe 10 years ago it was poland
invest in Spain pls, we need jobs

the chink shops in madrid are based, always sold me beer after 10PM when the bigger stores stop because of the law

my city is 20k and we only have one, but it isnt really 24/7, it just closes very late

Memex wkwkwwk

True dat, even though the beer is like twice as expensive than in bigger stores

well, that's why they are called convinience stores

They only have Oxxo in South Texas along the border and I think Pemex is in Houston.

Indeed Spain is fucking gay and should be nuked

cringe

spain is so irrelevant. you had the world in your hands and you let it split through. world's biggest failure.

works fine on my machine

my gf's place in bcn has the light switch and a plug socket inside the bathroom, in fact, every place i have been to in Spain has had that