Does you country give you free money just by existing

Does you country give you free money just by existing

Attached: neet pepe.png (1280x809, 210K)

Yes. I just bought a new phone too hue

No, but it does give me free money for my father not existing anymore.

Yes, but only if you have dark skin

time to become a pecCcales myself I guess

Attached: uglypepe.jpg (249x249, 31K)

Unironically only to i*migrants

My country gives me free money just for having autism

Attached: 1548934338355.png (960x498, 181K)

It discourages unemployed people to look for jobs and gives them enough to survive a month

How is that set up like unemployement benefits backed up by some diagnosis for autism?

It would have to be pretty severe autism to get into permanent disability. Disability benefits are comfy when you don't have to visit the un*mployment office now and then.
Do you guys btw have these courses where you basically drink coffee and do nothing? You get extra neetbux if you attend them

Well yeah if you prove to be a big enough pain in the ass for the employes they send you to eventually the office offers you skill improvement course or even a thorough reeducation that lasts couple years

That would explain why the French internet is full of you faggots, your AAH and your RSA mean you have all the time you shitpost everywhere.

I can't wait for based Macron to cut it tbqh

Attached: Cz4-zGuXUAA4WvB.jpg (724x720, 53K)

No, but they give for making babies

>Do you guys btw have these courses where you basically drink coffee and do nothing? You get extra neetbux if you attend them
We do, but it's mostly tea.

I get 1k zloty disability bux due to schizophrenia but it's not close enough to live so I have to work too

Attached: Emu.jpg (928x696, 77K)

How much is that in first world currency?

~$255 American

I said first world currency

I don’t what currency you guys use in Algeria.

around 250 euro

Speak english please pablo