The Great Debate

Is she making Fun of him or does she want to fuck?
I think she is making Fun of him. Asians of Jow Forums please tell me 100% truth

Attached: 1566387084747.webm (640x640, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/choonran/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I think she is making Fun of him
How fucking autistic are you???!!!
She obviously wants to fuck him

It depends on how much money he earns. Asian women don't care but money.

Youre autistisch for thinking she wants to fuck him.

but that's what she wants

Nah Asians wouldn't dare make fun of the porice

Have sex

she's making fun of him

t. knower

she would ride him right there at that exact moment if this behavior wasn't looked down upon

I want real asian opinion from korea where webm is happening not stupid gaijin opinion that doesnt know the culture.

Tjank you, first real asian opinion which is worth more than anything else itt. Explain your point please

well she's not really making fun of him. she's doing corny shit for her instagram.

she's mocking him then later after the clip cuts she spits in his face since she's only sexualy stimulated by alpha korean men like you

is that what you wanted to hear? shut the fuck up now

Sorry i just think favela opinion is relevant in this Thread. You dont know much about asian culture

Look how close she is to him. Girls make fun of guys they're into to test if they're not pussies. She obviously wants to fuck him you autistic Kraut goddamn.

asian women would drop their husband of 5 years to spend 1 night with a white man
you'd think this is common knowledge between every social group from all corners of the planet by now...

Sorry i just think leaf opinion is not relevant in this Thread. You dont know much about asian culture

no she does tons of autistic shit like this. instagram.com/choonran/

It's a fucking Kim using his visa to travel around europe, retard

Both actually

See, if you were good at shitposting you would know leaf opinion on asian culture is VERY relevant in this thread.

you just have to show your cute white face to an asian woman if you want her to obey your every order forever

Attached: 05720878946d9a10244c960ca85fb434.jpg (640x1136, 113K)

I am one step ahead of you. Think about it for a little Bit.

Okay i seem to be correct since I only See picture with korean men

no, really, HOW THE FUCK does it get easier than living life as a white guy amidst asian woman? it's retarded how little you have to try

Attached: 14031685_320337074979184_1837090162_n.jpg (626x626, 46K)

Shut the fuck up, you autistic kraut. She wants to have sex with him.

Mods ban favela Spammer for spamming my Thread

>Mods ban favela Spammer for spamming my Thread

Attached: 6062177.jpg (750x562, 31K)

I mean in terms of basic human interaction experience, lets look at it like this;
The guy is cute, girls would like him, generally speaking. He is taller then her and he is wearing a uniform.
If i was a female chink i would think hes pretty cool and i would act retarded around him (since i'm a dumb chink and can't express myself properly). She also seems to be a instagram cunt, so shit like this is probably popular there.

She looks too liberated therefore making fun.

Another point to consider. How do you make fun of someone who doesn't give you the space to do that ? You make fun of ugly people, short people or people that something that you can exploit.

Yes she has insta and seems to make Fun off shy white males

you really think a yellow thot is going to even QUESTION if she should stay with her insect husband of 2/5/15 years or not when she realizes a relatively attractive white male is interested in living with her? lmfao why the fuck would they just KICK the opportunity of a lifetime away like that for no reason at all unless they DESIRE to live unhappily and in misery

Attached: 24125640_305541219929365_6930364777923346432_n.png (800x1000, 2.18M)

She makes Fun by embarrasing him he doesnt seem to know what to do and seems very helpless

How is he shy ? I don't know man, i don't buy it. I see chads like him all the time in my gym, hes acting normal considering a 7/10 chink approached him with a camera all of a sudden

No, its literally her only video with white guy.
You are a fucking autist.

I See it from his bodylanguage and he is not a chad by any means

Yes he is you autist chink

if you want to date one of your own asian women you better not let her get ONE METER close to a white man in her life. just the smell of the guy will be enough to hipnotize her

God, I can feel the PAIN of a devoted korean man fearing every single day for the moment his wife/gf encounters a white man, let alone an attractive one

Attached: absolutely no hope LMFOA.jpg (503x503, 52K)

No lol look at his face

you can just tell her amazing she's feeling being next to this blond 7/10 white
she's feeling butterflies in her stomach, there's no space left in her brain and all its process to think of anything else besides kissing him and embracing him, being totally hipnotized by his smell, his soft white skin, his tender but sharp white features.
she's being consumed by one single feeling only in this moment: LOVE
love for the relatively attractive white male that is sitting beside her

I know autism is sort of a buzzword here meaning "weird" of to refer to obsessive people but I think OP is genuinely autistic, in that he can't interpret basic body language but angrily insists on his incorrect interpretation out of stubbornness. Textbook irl autism.

Anyone has that pasta about Southerner fucking a cute Korean girl for 1 night and then leaving her a letter in her bed?

She's making fun of the mutt oppressor occupying her country

Yes he is

Are you mental pierre?

you might have a bit of the 'tism too if you were unable to tell he's a korean with a visa in the first 10 words
he's realized how hopeless things are for him. now facing a state of denial, he'll have to accept the reality of life in the next few weeks so let him sperg freely all he wants. he needs that more than any other race (ESPECIALLY the white race lol)

Attached: yep. no words are needed. it is how it is.jpg (480x480, 52K)

There's only one reason female locals get drunk around base.

No she is making fun of him. He looks stupid and Asian girls love to bully white men.

Attached: 1521208942194.webm (770x720, 2.89M)

I honestly want to feel the exact feeling that korean women feel when they are standing next to a white male, even if just once in my life. extreme bliss in a way that you are unable to even have control of yourself and your own actions. you act without thinking, without regard for others around you, you just see the thing that you desire the most that is right there in front of you, and everything else just stops in time. unconditional happiness

My answer is unironically better than the Azn masculinity vs yellow fever fags debate

what is this autism, you're not even white

He's so cute >~

By the looks of this it's either wanna fuck or just wanna take a picture, cause she's shocked she seen a whiteoid

there, I finally got the reply I wanted holy shit you guys are stubborn sometimes. onto the next thread and onto the next trolling we go

Attached: 1495211829302.png (592x519, 286K)

whats wrong with this cuckfavelado

i dont think he was born in 1988

No. I mean she could find him attractive for all I know but to think that you can infer this from a webm where she does le random cutesy shit xD near him is incel delusion. Incels cope by reading intot
women doing inane things like rubbing their own hair or touching a guy's shoulder or biting their lips around and assuming they are signs they want to fuck a certain guy.
>lol this girl at university smiled at me for 5 seconds and looked away, she must like me and be intimidated by my looks, r-right?

>whats wrong with this cuckfavelado

Attached: Kim.png (833x971, 283K)

Can't it be both?

No