India and Mexico

do we share something aside from spicy food?
youtube.com/watch?v=cqUcOFsi9XA

Attached: 2019-08-21 08_26_42-Mexico _ (Full HD) _ Gagan Chahal Ft. Aman Hundal _ New Punjabi Songs 2019 _ Jas (621x478, 644K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7GORCKlCwPI
youtube.com/watch?v=agWGj5X3C6w
youtube.com/watch?v=RoSeRVlf2ys
youtube.com/watch?v=wYi_hq2p1Ac
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/04/28/indias-modi-authorized-capture-of-runaway-dubai-princess-newspaper-claims/?noredirect=on
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pciT9fiKch4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think India share more with Brazil. The people are the same

Skin color and a concerning lack of loos

youtube.com/watch?v=7GORCKlCwPI
india and spain

youtube.com/watch?v=agWGj5X3C6w

>spicy food
>brown skin
>ugly language
>full of manlets
>both inferior to their global power neighbor(US and China)
>both have a tricolor flag with some shitty round thing in the middle

now, this really makes sense.
thank you, muslim fren

They have the same skin.
Put a sombrero on a pajeet and he'll pass as a beaner.

hmmm
even my brother gets confused as a pajeet in California. Interesting theory

Attached: 1557256557545.jpg (125x125, 3K)

post ur bro

still better than a muzzie

tell yourself that while shitting on the street and getting AIDS from a cow, dumb pajeet

Outside Europe and some parts of Asia that's like the rest of the world including your shithole

No toilets in Mexico too???

Your country would be worse than sub saharan Africa without oil.

But the point is that it does.
The point is you Pajeets are desperate cockroaches and will live like rats to earn money here.
All your centuries of "civilization" don't mean shit, because at the end of the day, you're at the bottom of the food chain, shitting on the street, making 200$ a month doing outsourced work from actual first world countries.

what does the track say?

We have some Indian students in my uni and they say Mexico is weird to them.

>ugly language
Nigga your language sounds like my grandfather gargling in the morning and clearing out his throat, even South Indian "angdu pangdu" languages are better than your phlegmspeak.

I have an Indian fren in Jalisco that complains is way too hot... lol.. imagine when he visits Yucatan

Imagine when he visits the glorious city of Mexicali and its 50+ °C

Rofl this abeed is salty every single day

You believe this fucking haji lmao Fucking sandniggers i swear

He’s not even an Arab, my man. It’s a literal African LARPing as a native. He gets very upset when you point this out to him.

How do Mexicans view Los Angeles? I studied and worked there for a few years, there were more Hispanics which made me feel at home.

Lack of public toilets. When you're outside and want to take a dump you either
a)go to you house if it's near
b)go to a supermarket if there's one near and your house is far
c)find a nice hidden spot if both options a & b are far

But they don't wanna visit Mexicali... they are always talking about the Mayan Riviera, Cancun and Yucatan... I don't know why.
They even get married over there.
See the vid below:

youtube.com/watch?v=RoSeRVlf2ys

Attached: 2019-08-21 11_10_24-Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Sikh Wedding _ _ Gurp + Paul - YouTube.png (1008x581, 579K)

2nd city with most Mexicans (only behind Mexico City)
It's the chicanos haven & full of cholos

In what rancho ass shithole you live in? Only the homeless take street shits here

I was just mentioning the hottest city in Mexico

Hindi literally sounds like you've got a dick stuck in your mouth

I'm a British expat you retarded pajeet

Wtf amigostad termino con Brasilia ahora Mexico es mi amigo mejor

Ecatepec

uuga buuga ugala bugala

stop fucking children

This is honestly what I used to first think of when I heard of Mexico. I’m sure native Mexicans don’t find it racist like how we don’t find Apu racist.

Attached: C4EC4004-E3D8-4749-87DB-417236CF0D65.jpg (739x415, 41K)

>tfw when white girl says "you know, you're the first indian I've been with"
>tfw actually a chicano

Attached: 5CDC6303-6D4A-4292-8104-A839C41F8586.png (128x102, 17K)

me, personally, I don't like it because of the niggers and central americans.
White people are ok because they live in fancy areas.
Negros are always stealing.
They beat me once and stole my house twice.
That's why I rather live in Mexico tahn in Los Angeles. I can't imagine a negro telling me to go back to my country. If somebody did, I would pull my machete and make a webm of them.

I look mestizo as fuck so this would never happen to me

speedy Gonzalez is based.
But, slow poke is baseder
youtube.com/watch?v=wYi_hq2p1Ac

The UAE’s #1 trade partner is India. The current royalty feels indebted to continue positive relationships with india because Modi prevented an absolute scandal related to their royalty.

One of their Royal daughters ran away and went into hiding. Some Indian merc ground found her partying on Indian waters and handed her over to the government which sent her back lel

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/04/28/indias-modi-authorized-capture-of-runaway-dubai-princess-newspaper-claims/?noredirect=on

Noice, she didnt say DOT indian, so you can let it slide and hit her with the "im actually feather indian" afterwards

Fuck off street shitter Malayalam sounds way better than this ur kya kyuuu gandu gagu gabbarchod kirkakir badang gadang Durk durka language

Mátate a la verga.

GHAZWA AL HIND CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH.

You'll always be welcome here, amigo
Speedy Gonzalez is based, no one would take it as an offense

I still wonder why you hate Indians so much... are you a norteño?

Welp, im sorry for you son, ojala que no te balasien los munisipales

Problem is not los ángeles or black people, is that you where living in the fucking ghetto kek

Wait, norteños hate on indians specifically? There has been a rise in recent years in the number of pajeets here in guadalajara (basically went from 0 to a couple thousands) they are ok in general

>mfw being rich and living in a golden cage, but not happy.
gosh, I hate women so much. I wish I was gay

Attached: 156110262653.png (200x159, 61K)

Every time I see a Mexican couple, the husband is almost always way darker color than his spouse, why are Darker Indio males so attractive there?

I used to live in some of the worst places in Mexico and never got robbed or beaten.
But everytime I was near negros, they were always a threat.

>According to the Business Standard, the operation involved “three Coast Guard ships ... helicopters and a maritime surveillance aircraft.” Sources told the newspaper that India was acted after New Delhi had received personal messages from Sheikh Mohammed saying that his daughter had been kidnapped.
>Her friend Tiina Jauhiaien and Finnish national later said in a statement that Sheikha Latifa was asking for political asylum when the armed men boarded the yacht and that as she was dragged away she said “I won’t go back to the UAE, just kill me now.”

BASED. Sending more slaves to the Gulf as we speak

... They are not? We follow the eurocentric standars of beauty as everyone else in the World does, closses i can think off is that sometimes White or whiteish dudes can be percieved to be slightly affeminate but thats it

Una vez me levantaron porque iba caminando por la calle en la noche (venía regresando de la casa de mi novia), me metieron unos putazos y me aventaron en un baldío lejos de mi casa. A lo mejor se confundieron de persona o sólo tenían ganas de meter madrazos.

yes, norteños hate them because Indians are taking their ( IT ) jobs... since I'm from Oaxaca and live in Jajalisco, I can feel the feels from the tapatios.
I would trade a thousand hatians, a hundred Tapatios over one 1 Pajeet.

Some are

Now hold the fuck on faggot, you arent dsring to call us tapatíos filthy norteños do you oaxaco?

everything above Oaxaca is a norteño. Including Vergacruzanos

>mfw still no Indian has told me what the video is about

Attached: 156593517338.jpg (452x678, 50K)

Kek, me caga que los norteños nos digan que somos Chilangos, mientras que los sureños nos dicen norteños

that actually happend to me in Puebla
>be me
>go to Gigante with my wife and children
>tell my wife I'm gonna buy some alcohol
>she stays on the isle of baby clothing and shit
>Girl starts looking at me in the alcohol area
>I look at her
>she is skinny and kind of looks Mexican
>but there is something off that doesn't make her look Mexican
>she smiles at me
>I look around to see if my wife is near
>I smiled back and start getting closed to her
>"hola, ¿como te llamas"
>"sorory I don't speak spanish"
>"well I do"
>she laughs
>her mom comes by and looks at me like she is kind of mad
>her mom is wearing a dot in front of her forehead
>she says something in her language
>she takes her away from me and leavs
kek

why are chicanos so insecure

For what it Seems this nigga is singing a song about the time he was chilling with el ezequiel

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-113912.jpg (2160x1080, 559K)

all states below of Durango are chilangos or sureños

Chicanos are the worst scum that crawls on this Earth

chicanos are cool with me.
They are really based here in Mexico. Them and Oaxacos

tl;dr

Diaspora identity crisis

girl from India, which I thought she was Mexican, starts flirting with me but her mom finds out and takes her away from me.
kek

>Chicanos are cool
t. un CHI

The longer we go waiting for the Mexican reconquista that'll never come the more and more homosexual we become

Sounds like you're a pedo

>hitting on a teenager

Fuck is wrong with you bro?

Salt. Chicanos are here to stay. I love being a chicano.

you guys know it's legal here, right?

can an Indian confirm this?

Chicanos don't have an Identity Crisis, we all consider ourselves Mexican and those who don't just integrate in a generation anyway.

>inb4 but your not mexican
I don't care about your opinion image board faggot

>el tercer imperio mexicano on that pic
top kek.
Why would Indians choose that flag?

Ok? I'd smack the shit out of you if some spic was flirting with my daughter.

Post on /cum/ m8. There’s surely some Punjabi Canadian on there who could tell you.

This. Proud chicano. I know I'm mexican even though I don't speak much spanish. Proud of my heretage.

I consider Chicanos Mexicans. Just like Yucatanean faggots. They don't wanna be Mexican from time to time, but they act like Mexicans.
I think Chicanos are the only cool people to hang around over there in the U.S

Kill yourself

aren't they speaking some Indian tongue?

>I don't speak much spanish
>Know I'm Mexican
nice bait lad

Attached: yikes.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

pfffffffft hahaha lol no
imagine being little chicano paco in middle school being bullied by jake and bryan and in turn becoming insecure as fuck becoming a wannabe white and carrying the insecurities into adulthood where getting pityfucked by white hambeasts counts as achievements
this is you chicano

I hope some hight test Mexican hermano beheads you the next time you are in Tijuana

Attached: 1546185998530.gif (576x304, 3.25M)

Forgot you guys speak like 70 languages, so each one of your different ethnic groups have their own popular music in their own language and shit?

Well yeah you both are the same
>ugly people
>both failed states
>both invade countries with shit inmigrants
>both smelly
>both low IQ
>both very violent
>hated by everyone

Yeah, the song is in Punjabi. There’s more Punjabi posters from Canada on Jow Forums than from India

lol, I'm not baiting. My parents just didn't teach me.

kek

Most Chicano's live in small Mexico-like neighborhoods which often don't have any whites. I was bullied by Niggers and not White people );

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pciT9fiKch4
Always wanted to visit these pyramids

Legal=/=morally correct

And it's legal only if she's 18+

Are you third or fourth generation?

let me ask my fren Ganesan to see what Indian tongue is this.

3rd.

Lol, you wish you fucked top tier white pussy like I do. I love texas and I love being a chicano.

I like you chicanobro, even if you are that far away

Attached: 1564980643978.jpg (750x1282, 182K)

well theres american flags in one side and Mexicans in the other, so something about borders I suppose?

Indian dude how is this music called, punjabi reggaeton?

Honestly its your bilingual parents faults for integrating like pussies and not teaching you Spanish, you should take courses

Fuck ChiNacos
You're not mexican
You're worse than shit
If you die nobody would miss you and people living in Mexico will celebrate it

Ganesan sounds South Indian. He wouldn’t know either. Does he work in IT?