How do Swedes view Pajeets?

How do Swedes view Pajeets?
Tinder in Stockholm was a revelation.
An average girl in that city is easily a 7/10 or 8/10 back in the states.

Attached: 43820583204.jpg (474x296, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mHjD4VbGsQo
youtube.com/watch?v=mAtk2mBT31k
youtube.com/watch?v=wVuudcpW-MY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you are a pajeet you will probably find more success in American than you will find in Europe.

There are barely any pajeetd in Sweden but just like another minority.

Minorities tend to be on the lower end on the social ladder here.

American woman, stay away from me

Is your state full of pajeets?

In terms of quantity, sure.
In terms of quality, no contest. An average scandi blonde is superior to stacies in the states.

COPE.
SEETHING, FUCKBOIS!

Attached: JUS 2 - 1488345988267.jpg (600x389, 101K)

Dravidians literally need bodyguards to fend off throngs of nymphomaniacal girls
Meanwhile, Aryans are virtually invisible

Attached: moa-and-markus.jpg (700x394, 52K)

When I lived in a dorm, we had problems with a Pajeet who kept knocking on the girls' doors at 5 am asking for sex.

All of those men/women look pretty ugly desu.

>An average girl in that city is easily a 7/10 or 8/10 back in the states.
Doesn’t matter pajeet, you couldn’t even get a 2/10 American girl here, so don’t worry about putting down or comparing American women to anyone. Good luck in India lmao

?

I look very Paki/Bollywood rather than village Pajeet. My mother's side has med genes, so I got a bit of that.

Eh, white girls from ethnically diverse sororities don't mind pajeet cock. Stacies are genuine NPCs tho, so you got me there.

Pleiadian genes RUINED

No, no white girls are into pajeets. Then to think you think you’re better than white American girls enough to put them down.

They love brown people. PLEASE move to sweden. You will get laid, just don't take no for an answer.

White women just can't resist!

Attached: Jus 5.jpg (1332x460, 232K)

They can't resist how awesome, sexy, talented, and smart Indian Men are/will always be!

youtube.com/watch?v=mHjD4VbGsQo

Attached: Jus.jpg (500x500, 86K)

they usually drive the line at turks and just for sex. they dont want to date them either.

youtube.com/watch?v=mAtk2mBT31k

youtube.com/watch?v=wVuudcpW-MY

Attached: 1550953462841.jpg (5482x6982, 1.19M)

I doubt there's literally worse than being a Pajeet when it comes to trying to get Swedish women. Short people with an horrible english accent that can't speak the native language is the opposite what women want here.

Maybe gypsies is worse I guess.

As an Indian man, there is only one way for you to fuck a white girl. You need to send her a text message stating "show bobs and vagene".

With this message you make clear that you desire not only her bobs, but at the same time also her vagene, this flatters the white woman to the point where she can no longer resist your charms.

What about Dutch guys
t. Going to sweden soon to see runes and shit

I look like a strange Pajeet judging by those pictures. Like I said earlier, mother's side is partly med, and my facial features/hair resemble it. I guess Paki would be the closest thing I look like, bc. I'm lighter than all those pajeets in skin tone.

Dutch guys are perceived even worse than Pajeets. Most women will want to commit a massacre when they see you.

The ones I've met have been alright. They mostly work as IT-slaves in Stockholm or for some big company like ABB.

why 5am ?

Go to swedistan. TRUST me bro you WILL get laid, just don't take no for an answer. Swedes like to play hard to get.

You're tall and educated so take a guess.

I'm going to be honest with you, being a Pajeet is literally the problem. You can be the whitest Pajeet but that cunt drying accent alone will give you an enormous disadvantage.

I have an American accent lmao. Born and raised in the states most of my life. I'm just wondering from a skin-tone perspective.

Alright, that changes everything then. Just larp as a med and you're fine.

the very fact that you post this shit here means you arent going to get any pussy and you know that
jesus christ dude get a grip

That's not nice to say to your brother country.

I was just jesting, luv you

Attached: 1418779693263.png (447x294, 234K)

Are you pajeet? You don't understand the fuckin struggle. It's dating on very hard mode anywhere in the world.

No Im not a pajeet,Im a dutchman. And you are blaming your shortcomings on shit that doesnt matter, if a girl denies you because you are a pajeet so be it, it shows you couldnt date anyways.
no need to be ashamed of your skin colour or ethnicity

Not blaming/ashamed, but putting out the incontrovertible truth that being born as this race, as an average looking guy, fucks you hard in life if you're trying to interracially date. Nothing comes close to this handicap.

Just accept the fact that white women don’t like you.

>Not blaming/ashamed, but putting out the incontrovertible truth that being born as this race, as an average looking guy, fucks you hard in life if you're trying to interracially date. Nothing comes close to this handicap.
the truth is everyone is a bit racist buddy, no matter the ethnicity, i tried dating girls from other races and it never worked out, maybe you should just focus on dating a beautifull indian girl
and what said

You can date a white woman, there are many examples, you just need to have a good personality, humor and it wouldn't hurt to have some good job

Exactly everyone should stick to their own race.

Love is colorblind.

Attached: JUS 3.jpg (640x360, 37K)

You sound pretty based dutch user. I guess my recent dry spell has actually fucked with my headspace. Ethnicities haven't mattered much in life, but I recently moved to a new city in the states and I feel like a foreigner in my home country.

Its all good bro, just remember to never feel about who you are

feel bad*

Pajeet, I'm sure that if you ignore the incels on this stupid website you could find a swedish/wh*TE gf. However, she is most likely going to be subpar and it's going to be fucking difficult to get laid often.

Definitely not the case for me, though. Big, burly, BROWN "brazilian" MVTT BVLL reporting in. That's how the DNA of a human made specifically for the purpose of breeding wh*te women looks like. 70% MED BVLL, 20% BLVCK BVLL, 10% Amazonian BVLL.

Attached: EL TORO NEGRO.png (424x1008, 72K)

unless your tall you probably will have no luck

very intuitive

Swedes very rarely date foreigners. Our culture and our values are extremely different from most countries. Unless you have autism it's hard to date a Swede. We're often incompatible with non-nords. Sweden is consistently ranked the worst place to make friends in the world and dating is no different.

based and high iq why didnt you join him? maybe the girls didnt understand his english

But it’s practical that everyone stays with their own. It’s selfish to throw away everything because of superficial attraction.

I’m 5’11 tall considered as manlet in Sweden. The thing is most of the pajeets in my college are smaller than me. Women don’t like manlet period.

>I’m 5’11 tall considered as manlet in Sweden.
You spend too much time on here Vijay.

Yes. I'm a 6 ft female and I was constantly height mogged by other women in Scandinavia

Sure, you are streeetshitter