Get Fucked

Attached: powerful.jpg (694x905, 75K)

the fuck is a local power

>UK and France above China
why are americans so cringy ?

US is a hyper-power.

China has no extraterritorial influence outside of economics. Excl. their immediate neighbors.

yous lost your "superplower" status when your corrupt kike mob of a "government" murdered and killed it's own "citizens" to start a war for pissrael.

never forget?

We all know Israel is the real Super Power here

Attached: us spurdo.jpg (625x415, 54K)

>The Henry Jackson Society (HJS) is a libertarian British foreign policy think tank

France is only a "regional power" in Africa, while China attracts global attention. Why aren't they a "global power" like the UK is?
>inb4 "zhang is butthurt"
I'm not Chinese and I don't like the PRC

We're a superpower as well

So why are mutts so obsessed with China?

>U.K. ranked second
Plebbit-tier post

lol

see The pic is not to be taken seriously, it's just British grandiose delusions

yeah sure UK and France above China. Australia above Italy. Canada in the list.

This list is anglo'd.

> UK and France being more powerful than Russia and China

This ranking is kinda weird

europoor cope picture, china is #1 in reality sweaty

Russia has a smaller economy than Italy, it's a third world shithole larping as a big player.

>china is #1 in reality sweaty

Not yet, but getting closer

i came

the "an*lo" cannot stand to see their global hagemony being challenged,....and the challenger is actually winning.

Our army crushes the english army tho what kind of ranking is this

why canada is more powerful than Italy and why UK and france are powerful than China
no one believes this fucking shit

>Russia has a smaller economy than Italy, it's a third world shithole larping as a big player.

But they are currently prepared the best for the full scale war out of all countries in Eurasia, and also their armed-forces are better organized and armed with better weapon than so called "armies" in Europe. Moreover, they have thousands of nuclear warheads in all possible yields, and their potential to spread disinformation and destabilisation is huge. And what's most important: they have 140 mln of slaves ready to die for Putin's regime any second and fight for free - Russian soldiers don't really need salaries, because they are so indoctrinized. Can you say the same about British soldiers? Would they fight and die for free in a war organized by prime minister of Great Britain?

US is a gigapower.

Scratch what I said about France, I forgot that they basically co-rule the EU. But still, regional power.
See , the Brits want to stay on top.
Russia is basically a millitary power.

>Russia is basically a millitary power.

Indeed. Russia is a rogue state. They have nothing to offer to the world except brutal military violence and threatening with it to terrorize others into submission and doing what Russia wants. But still: even if we assume - according to objective truth - that the only tool that Russia can use to shape this world is primitive and brutal military force doesn't change the fact that Russia can achieve more with this than the UK and France with more functional economies.

>Military
Irrelevant, it's 2019.. Those nukes will continue to rust away for the next 100 years.
Economic strength and the ability to subvert and influence other nations via your soft power (media/culture etc) are far more relevant in the modern age.

>Russia can achieve more with this

In achieving goals of foreign policy, of course

Based

Attached: CB594A2A-D804-4DD0-8A85-4A6B8F357643.jpg (480x360, 34K)

>Irrelevant, it's 2019

But the universal rule: "the strong is always right" never changes for centuries. Just try to put yourself in Putin's shoes. You know that your country's existence and well-being is entirely dependent on how much oil and gas Europe and China buy from you. And all of a sudden, after almost two decades of free-riding on super-high prices of oil, the business got fucked due to energetical revolution: shale energy, electric cars, nuclear fusion, mini-reactors and shit like that. And your country loses main source of income. I dare to say that Russian elites think at least 5 decades ahread. They do strategic planning. That's why Putin was investing most of his oil money into modernisation and rebuilding of army. Because he knew that someday his oil and gas will be worth shit, and then he will need army to make Russian survive.

So - if you have a big nuclear arsenal and big army - but you have no economy, what you can do?

Now i tell you what i would do if i was Putin:

1) I would terrorize countries with money, technologies, and functional economies to pump my country with money and investments, otherwise i would threaten to nuke them all or destabilize them with using conventional attack - so i would say: "we create one economical sphere from Lisbon to Vladivostok in which Russians will be privileged, or i will kill you all".

2) I would try to conquer countries with money, technologies and functional economies, in order to vassalize them and make their economies working for my country

Russia properly concluded that China is now stronger than the West, that's why Russia is focused only on bullying NATO and Europe.

>Our army
Sure, just march it across the channel, lol.

In the end, Western Europe can do only two things:

1) appease Russia in hope that "everything will be allright" eventually, and the Russian will be fed and satisfied enough by this appeasement

2) develop some kind of wunderwaffe that could annihilate Russia without being endangered by the nuclear retaliation

Option nr 2) is impossible to be obtained, that's why Western Europe can do only 1).

The only country on this planet that Russia can't really force to do anything and can't really terrorize, is the USA, because only the USA has enough of firepower and determination to guarantee total, complete and irreversible destruction of Russia, while getting out of the deadly confrontation in much better shape (with at least 2/3 of the population still alive according to wargame simulations).

But Western Europe can only suck Russian balls in hope for staying alive. Sad but true. That's why this ranking is so funny when it places the UK and France above Russia.

lol