What do they even teach in Canadian history class?

What do they even teach in Canadian history class?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holocaust class

History of Canada.

holocaust class

>omg history is so cool like omg rome and napoleon were so epic. i wish i could be like them oh wait, with total war's latest video games: napoleon total war and rome total war, I CAN BE JUST LIKE THESE GREAT LEADERS WAHOOOOO.

>British and French colonialism during elementary and middle school
>WW1 and WW2 in highschool
That's all for mandatory history

Nothing. An immigrant would know more of Canada's history than the avergage canadian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Canada

bullshit, in elementary you learn about Louis Riel 50 times, you learn about native chief Beaver Dong Suck and other tru native soldias

rest is accurate tho, except our middle school teacher was sick for social studies because we got to create our own economy and I worked hard for the first couple weeks so i could buy every desk in the class and rented them out. When people couldn't make payment I would extort them for food.

Has there literally been nothing eventful in canada since the birth of mankind?

Most of my High school was spent reading about residential schools and how it hurt Abo's feelings
LUL

Attached: Pain.png (811x506, 616K)

Stuff about the Hudson Bay Company

The kidnapping of Indigenous children and attempts to make them white

but that was the aussies

Han Dynasty, Ming Dynasty, 1989 Tian-OH FUCK

That's what I learned when I was in school.

That's the sad part. Canada is actually a really interesting place historically but they don't teach you any of it.
>never learned about how leafs beat Lewis and Clark to the west coast overland by several years
>never learned how Canada was directly responsible for the death of English nobleman culture abroad
>never learned about Macdonald secretly giving both his water boys whiskey during his treason hearing and getting absolutely hammered in front of the entire court
>only learned dumb progressive hippie stuff about the Injuns and not any of the cool things they did
>never learned about Astoria
>only briefly touched on the NWC vs HBC war
>never learned about sir Hugh Allan

Attached: 1534552744011.jpg (500x375, 34K)

Both Canada and Aus tried the same thing.
Although Australia tried breeding them out as well, they even had pictures comparing 3rd generation mixed abos showing how they looked white.

There's nothing in history that relates both Latin America and Canada.

What's your point

That's not what we learned at all.
Founding of new world, early settlements in Canada, aboriginal tribes, the 18th and 19th century conflicts between Britain, France and the USA, the creation of an independent Canadian state, turn of the century politics (railway construction, mass immigration, labour movement), great depression, the two world wars and the cold war including Quebec's separatist movement.

But none of it is related to the rest of America. Only some canadians and immigrants know canadian history. Latinos will know more about the USA than Canada due the country's influence over them.

>But none of it is related to the rest of America
Wruong.
Why are we using Latins as a benchmark anyways

>Whites evil. Multiculturalism good. ""First" """Nations""""" good.
How accurate am I Jow Forums?

Probably nothing that you can't learn from this comfy YouTube channel

Attached: hqdefault (8).jpg (480x360, 31K)

rome total war is based

1995 Quebec Referendum?

That guy is a clueless urbanite from Vancouver
He's about as Canadian as those guys with the flat mouths from south park.

Because it shouldn't be surprising when even your neighbor countries don't know anything about your history.

Where did I say I was surprised

T. Seething French Canadian

More like seething oil trash
I do not like Vancouver and also he disrespected Saskatchewan

Saskatchewan sounds like a very boring place though. I should know, I live in a part of Argentina that looks exactly the same.

You don't know man
Nobody knows

Attached: 7.png (844x1157, 58K)

Are you the only people who call hoodies as bunnyhugs?

Google La Pampa and then tell me about boring...

this more or less, we also did some stuff on manitoba history in highschool.

>t. still not really sure what to think about louis riel

we spent alot of time talking about the voyageurs, and im from manitoba.

That is actually very close to what Sask is like

>LUL
Add your based incel there in the pic. The one that ran over people, he was an epic memester too.

>AYO WE BURNED DOWN DA WHYTE HOUSE N SHEEEIIT