I´m a Mexican-Jewish make your questions

I´m a Mexican-Jewish make your questions

Attached: latinoamerica.jpg (1232x1264, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deskgram.net/girlsdefense/taggedin?next_id=1733504761172284928
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How does Mexican Jewish food differ from normal Mexican food?

I double-hate you

I went to the Synagoge in Justo Sierra street two weeks ago and the lady next to it sells pork hehe

Attached: sinagoga.jpg (807x607, 152K)

Attached: sinagoga2.jpg (773x585, 149K)

post penis

kik me

There is no Mexican Jewish food that I know

why havent you moved to israel yet?

do you really make that much money jewing the goy that your living standard is actually better in fucking mexico than israel?

Tostadas Charras are kosher!

Attached: tostadas.jpg (1257x515, 76K)

You nazi retard go and fix your shitty economy.

Opinion on amerindians?

I´m in part amerindian like all the Mexicans so...

Are you Sefardi?

Why does it matter that you are part amerindian?

No, Ashkenazi.

>Ashke...nazi
>calls himself part of the "chosen people"

the eternal racial supremacist strikes again

are you rich?

You sound like you should be a drug lord with an ethnicity like that.

cabrito was originally jewish food

why don't you come to live in israel? The kikes will help you and despite having a shit economy you probably will have more opportunities here.

what made your ancestors choose Mexico instead the promised land for Askenazim (USA)?

he probably makes more exploiting dumb brown people and he's probably too much of a pussy for military service

That does not answer my question

most mexicans are part jewish, but moreso sephardic obviouslly

Attached: heritage.png (1175x875, 93K)

what is your opinion on goyim?

Attached: 1566441771055.jpg (225x225, 9K)

why are you using a racist cartoon about your people

They were the most powerful empire in whole America (aztecs)

No shit? That's based.

why did you make an ama when you don't want to answer any question cocksucker?

Based tacos de chicharrón prensado.

Retard

Is this you?

Attached: Mexi Joo.jpg (1080x1080, 127K)

Not all amerindians were mexicas, whats your opinion on all modern amerindians in general

no ableism on my watch

fuck off tenochoca you and your indian brothers will be executed when aztlan is liberated

Retard

Attached: Marero.jpg (720x824, 42K)

I love my country.

>when aztlan is liberated
Never then?

>Never then?

Attached: soyyyyy.jpg (378x378, 31K)

>>Never then?

Attached: 1566441890688.png (591x830, 156K)

You dont know what we are talking about, dont stick your nose in things you dont understand
I hope hispanics try to take this land, I want to see a decline in their population heh heh

Slut

Honestly I was being satirical before, when the non-retarded Amerindians, Asians, Mestizos, Castizos and Jewish overlords finally rise up, we're basically going to clean up the southwest, just face it tenochoacohaocohao

Do whatever you want, ill be somewhere else while you retards get massacred

>ill be somewhere else while you retards get massacred
You'll be dead
Amerindians like you are going to be shot if you don't help your fellow Mexican bvlls

Based Doña Blanca

Kek

Spic delusion at its finest

Low IQ self-hating amerindian using racial slurs that include him

We are not the same mongrel

>WE'RE NOT THE SAME
>WE'RE ONLY HALF RELATED
>THIS IS WRONG BRO
>NO IT'S NOT WE'RE ONLY HALF RELATED
>WELL UH I GUESS JUST PROMISE ME YOU WON'T TELL ANYONE
>YOU GOT IT HALF SIS

>OOOOOOOOOOOOOO SIS >OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO >BABYYYYYYYYYYY O YESSSSSSSSSSSSS >I LOVE YOU SIS
>Dad walks in*
>WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU KIDS DOING?

Mongrel

Attached: 152279216045.jpg (720x847, 52K)

Have you encountered any antisemitism in mexico, directed at you or in general?

stop calling me sis schizo

>NOOOOOOOO DAD I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING IT WAS HER
>COME HERE LISA
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey Sheinbaum, fix Mexico city

Whats wrong with you?

>NOOOOOOOOOOO DAD DON'T KILL LISA IT WAS ME IT WAS ME
>NOOOOOOOOO DON'T KILL ME DAD
>BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM NOOOOO
>LISAS BODY DROPS TO THE FLOOR*
>NOOOOOOOOO WE HAVE TO HIDE THE BODY DAD

>Mexican-Jewish
Are you Louis C.K.?

>Lisa
Is that the name of your imaginary gf?

>DAD THERES SIRENS OUTSIDE THEY HEARD THE BULLETS DAD NOOOOOOOOOO
>KNOCK KNOCK
>I'M NOT GOING DOWN WITHOUT A DAMN FAIR FIGHT
>NOOOOO DAD LET GO OF ME
>OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW
>*BLOWS DOOR OPEN*
>PUT THE KID DOWN PUT THE DAMN KID DOWN!
>NOOOOOOO I WANT ALL OF YOU TO LEAVE RIGHT FUCKING NOW BEFORE I BLOW HIS BRAINS OUT
>ALRIGHT EVERYONE EVERYONE OUT
>HELLO, WE HAVE A HOSTAGE SITUATION

Based schizo

>HEY WHO ARE YOU GET AWAY FROM MY I WANT TO SEE MY WIFE
>I'M JUST THE NEGOTIATOR, LOOK WE CAN GET THE WIFE
>GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM
>NOOOOOOO LOOK, WE CAN GET YOUR WIFE HERE JUST CALM DOWN
>OKAY HURRY UP THOUGH OR I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM
>*2 hours later*
>HANK WHAT ARE YOU DOING HANK, WHAT HAPPENED?
>FUCK YOU SAMANTHA, YOU CHEATED ON ME YOU BITCH
>WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HANK
>SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
*BANG BANG BANG*
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOMMY HE'S KILLING ME GET HIM TO STOP NOOOOO
>NOOOOO HANK YOU KILLED MY SON NOOOO YOU BASTARD
>*No response*
>SWAT TEAM MOVE IN MOVE IN

no no i'm done with my story did you like

All the illegal """Mexicans""" that come to the US are filthy indigena people. They look like oompa loompas, dark brown, short, ugly, fat, and stinky. All of those """Mexicans""" are really Central Americans who come from lazy shit native ancestors who DIDNT EVEN BUILD THE PYRAMIDS!!!!!

Stupid shit. Stupid nigger shit.

All the CHAD spanish/castizo/upper mestizos/aztecs stay in mexico. All the INCEL injun come to the us because NO ONE WANTS THEM FUCK HOUNDURAS FUCK EL SALVADOR FUCK GUATEMALA
OP is a filthy salvadoran who wants to be mexican
Everyone laugh.

HA
HA

NIGGER

REMINDER THAT OP IS A FILTHY SUDUCA RACE MIXING INJUN NIGGER LOVER THAT WANTS TO FUCK ZAMBOS

REMINDER THAT ANYONE WHO BLAMES INJUN CRIMES ON MEXICANS IS A FILTHY RACE MIXING ZAMBO LOVING DEGENERATE

INJUN IS NOT MEXICAN

MEXICANS HATE SUDUCAS

MEXICANS SHOOT AND DEPORT SUDUCAS

WE WANT THESE FILTHY SELF HATING SUDUCAS OUT

THEY ARE RUINING THE WORD LATINO AND RETARDS LIKE OP WILL FUCKING THINK MIXED RACE INJUNS ARE THE MAIN HISPANICS

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF HALF NIGGERS HALF NORDICS WERE THE MAIN "NORDICS"

OP IS A RETARD

OP IS A RETARD

I BET OP WAS FEELING SO FUCKING SMART

FUCK OFF OP, I BET YOU'RE DARK BROWN YOU FUCK

YOU THINK YOU COULD COME UP TO THE BIG BOYS ON Jow Forums AND SHOUT NONSENSE ABOUT YOUR SELF HATRED?

YOU WANNA BLAME INJUN CRIMES ON THE MEXICAN MAN MOTHERFUCKER? GO TO A MEXICAN IN MEXICO CITY IN REAL LIFE AND BLAME AN INJUN'S CRIME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS YOU PUNY WHORE CUNT FAGGOT NIGGER LOVING BITCH

OP IS A FAGGOT

Am*rica needs to be nuked

>NOOOOO I CAN'T BELIEVE HANK ESCAPED THROUGH THE SEWERS NOOOOOO
>DOWN WORRY SAMANTHA, WE'LL FIND HIM
>TOUCHES HER SHOULDER SEXUALLY*
>THANKS OFFICER CHAD YOU'RE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME
>HEHEHEHEHE

WHAT'S A MATTER OP

YOU REALIZE YOU WERE A FUCKING DUMBFUCK

TRYING TO BLAME SUDUCA CRIMES ON MEXICAN MEN LIKE A FUCKING KIKE

HUH

HUH

I BET YOUR SWEATY CHEETO DUST FILLED FINGERS ARE CLICKING TO DELETE THIS THREAD BUT YOU SOMEHOW CAN'T

AHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH

THAT'S RIGHT OP

RUN AWAY

TRY TO DEBUNK MY FACTS YOU FUCKING NIGGER TOUCHER

YOU CAN'T

YOU WEAK INFERIOR STUPID FUCK

If we thoroughly study the racial nature of the (((hispanic))), we conclude that (((hispanic))) is not a race in the ordinary sense of the word. Instead, as Houston Steward Chamberlain wrote, it must be seen as a counter-race, although the term “counter-race” cannot be understood in a biological sense. From a biological standpoint, (((hispanidad))) is a stable, inbred mixture of extreme races and racial rubbish. The concept of “counter-race” primarily means the destructive and disruptive effect of (((hispanidad))) within natural races. The distinguishing mark of (((hispanidad))) within human races has to do on the one hand with the racial makeup of the (((hispanic))), who have been scattered for 500 yrs, and on the other hand in their stubborn adherence to the crassest materialism, based on their so-called catholic laws. (((Hispanidad))) is the result of the mixing of every possible race. It is the biggest racial mish-mash in history. This racial mish-mash is so dangerous for all peoples because it includes elements from every race. The bad characteristics of these races have been passed on for many generations through (((Hispanidad))) in ever stronger form. From this artificial, rootless, materialistic racial mish-mash, a parasitic counter-race has developed among the peoples. The core of (((hispanics))) is the coming together of rootless, rejected, asocial, sick, and degenerate elements of the various races, predominately of weak amerindian tribes, moors and negroid slaves.

The Spaniard typically identifies as an Iberian celt. He is not. Very few remnants of the true Iberian celts are left in Spain (nestled in the mountain valleys of the Basque). The vast majority are a mixture of Celt, Arabic, Berber. Sephardi Jew and Negroid. In the Americas they degenerated further through interbreeding with the native tribes and sub saharan slaves. The history of Spain is one of perpetual ethnic conquest - from the conquest of Carthage, to Rome to the Moorish subjugation (ongoing). In the New World they where consumed by their host population. It is a matter of fact that the average Latino stands little more than five feet tall, suffers from rickets and carries lice. The proposition that the Spaniard is a brother to the Ayran race represents the greatest threat to the future of our people and our movement. On the issue of religiosity; one looks at the character of hispanic Catholicism and finds all manner of gypsy traditions and pagan ceremonies (even such originating in the depths of Africa - as seen in the abject Yoruba influence through Santería). For it is the Spaniard, not the negro in his basest of forms, that is the primary mechanism through which the Jew seeks to corrupt the Aryan genome. This tactic, while traditionally expressed through Spanish migration along the Riviera, can now be seen in the colonization of Northern America. Do not be fooled by professions of political sympathy (a common gypsy trick in the repertoire of these chameleons) and instead learn to identify this imposter through his mongrel appearance, short stature, the characteristic sloping of the cranium and distinctive odor. The Spaniard represents the perpetual trojan within the brotherhood of white peoples, and it is for this reason that he must be rooted out.

What is happening here

do you have green eyes?

Yikes would you look at this thread

Attached: 008.gif (1080x793, 1018K)

A schizo American having a meltdown

>S'''/ubstances which will promote illogical thinking >and impulsiveness to the point where the >recipient would be discredited in public.
>Substances which increase the efficiency of >mentation and perception.
>Materials which will cause the victim to age >fLaster/slower in maturity.
>Materials which will promote the intoxicating >effect of alcohol.
>Materials which will produce the signs and >symptoms of recognized diseases in a reversible >way so they may be used for malingering, etc.
>M//aterials which will cause temporary/permanent >brain damage and loss of memory.
>Substances which will enhance the ability of >individuals to withstand privation, torture, and >coercion during interrogation and so-called "brain->washing".
>Materials and physical methods which will >produce amnesia for events preceding and during >their use.
>Physical methods of producing shock and >confusion over extended periods of time and> ?>///capable of surreptitious use.
>Substances which produce physical disablement >such as paralysis of the legs, acute anemia, etc.
>Substances which will produce a chemical that >can cause blisters.
>Substances which alter personality structure in >such a way the tendency of the recipient to >become dependent upon another person is >enhanced.
>A material which will cause mental confusion of >such a type the individual under its influence will >find it difficult to maintain a fabrication under >questioning.
>Substances which will lower the ambition and >general working efficiency of men when >administered in undetectable amounts.
>Substances which promote weakness or >distortion of the eyesight or hearing faculties, >preferably without permanent effects.
>A material which can be surreptitiously >administered by the above routes and which in >very small amounts will make it impossible for a >person to perform physical activity.

history repreats, this may have occured many times before but this is the last time the time previous was told of in the Bible. It is also spoken of in the book of Enoch. They are building the stairway to heaven, the tower of babel. They tell man he can reach the heavens through building civilization, their world of cubes and pyramids created through knowledge imparted by the fallen angels. This represents the tree of knowledge and to eat of it we shall surely die. Humanity has been given the tree of life but has rejected it for knowledge and the construction of the black mirror, the ARTIFACE, the inversion of the creation, the hypercube. The world of numbers and letters and shapes, alphanumerics, images that reflect what is and was. The tree of life is to reject the artiface and have faith in God and the spirit, it is above words. The construction of this ladder is an abomination, our civilization is babel. It is built on sins against men and birds and beasts, which is why ''the earth laid accusation against them'' and the cries of men ''where brought as a petition before the most high'' and the last civilization was destroyed. We do not know the depths of crimes they have comitted ''in the dens and caves and behind the rocks'' of the eratth. Labratories where humans are grown and tortured on a massive scale. There are unseen horrors and horrors we dont see. All this pain is stored in pandoras box, and pandoras box is what they aim to open

As everybody knows, according to the views propagated by the Western scholars, humanity as a whole originated from one single mother in Africa. Therefore no race can claim racial superiority. However, according to the research conducted by most Chinese scholars, the Chinese are different from other races on earth. We did not originate in Africa. Instead, we originated independently in the land of China. Therefore, we can rightfully assert that we are the product of cultural roots of more than a million years, civilization and progress of more than ten thousand years, an ancient nation of five thousand years, and a single Chinese entity of two thousand years. This is the Chinese nation that calls itself descendants of Yan and Huang.

Our Chinese people are wiser than the Germans because, fundamentally, our race is superior to theirs

Will the centre of the world civilization shift back to China?

The first pressing issue facing us is living space. This is the biggest focus of the revitalization of the Chinese race.

Only countries like the United States, Canada and Australia have the vast land to serve our need for mass colonization.

Therefore, solving the issue of America is the key to solving all other issues. First, this makes it possible for us to have many people migrate there and even establish another China under the same leadership of the CCP. America was originally discovered by the ancestors of the yellow race, but Columbus gave credit to the White race.

Only by using special means to clean up America will we be able to lead the Chinese people there. Only by using non-destructive weapons that can kill many people will we be able to reserve America for ourselves.

We are capable of achieving our purpose of cleaning up america all of a sudden.

did you sacrifice your foreskin to the sun god?

People who immigrate here over 18 aren't required to serve.

Mexico always had jews, the first ones arrived during the conquest and colony, almost all were Sephardi they spoke Djudeo-Espanyol. Then in the 20th century Ashkenazim arrived from Eastern Europe and the Baltic area, they spoke Yiddish.
When the State of Israel was created most if our Sephardi moved there and today almost all Mexican jews are Ashkenazi.

Attached: images - 2019-08-22T004214.084.jpg (434x500, 25K)

Name?

KIKED

>Djudeo-Espanyol
El djudeo-espanyol, djidio, djudezmo o ladino es la lingua favlada por los sefardim, djudios arrondjados de la Espanya en el 1492. Es una lingua derivada del kastilyano i favlada por 150 000 personas en komunitas en Israel, la Turkiya, antika Yugoslavia, la Gresia, el Marroko, Espanya i las Amerikas, entre munchos otros.

no clue

Literally what's the difference besides the weird spelling of some words

If you are autistic enough, you'll eventually find the source here

deskgram.net/girlsdefense/taggedin?next_id=1733504761172284928

not clicking that

Attached: yikes.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

It's an Iberian language, with the same origins than Spanish

>Kada kualo kere yevar el agua a su muelino, i deşar en seko el del vizino

Do you wear a sombrero or a kippa?

Tranny

Who is samantha?

Attached: 9839000183888.png (720x537, 130K)

don't project faggot

It looks like a retarded Chilean writing in his gang like slang

I think it's cute

Kien kome i suda, no tiene kalyentura