Bros I'm a normie now. It's 6:50 am here and I just returned from a club where I was hanging out with a girl...

Bros I'm a normie now. It's 6:50 am here and I just returned from a club where I was hanging out with a girl. Though she's a girl of my friend but he doesn't really care about him and she about him

Attached: 1553371874705.png (636x426, 167K)

*He doesn't really care about her

I wish I was a normie, hanging out with girlz

And the funny thing is I'm really drunk now but I don't want to sleep at all but that's because I took a little 1 hour nap at 8 pm yesterday

Take up knitting lessons
Women love to knit

But it's Wednesday. Do clubs in Ukraine have people there extremely late in the middle of the workweek?

how wild are ukrainian clubs?

I was thinking Ill actually talk to people in my class and stop wearing clothes like a homeless person

I just had my first tinder hookup who was also the 2nd girl I ever had sex with. She said I was probably the best she ever had lmao, I even had to lie and say that I came.
I used to envy normies for this shit but that was totally empty feeling.

How to be normie?

Yeah, at first we were dancing in the club but then we went to karaoke which works till 6 am

Well today there were not so many people. But we came there at around 00:30 maybe earlier there were more. And I guess on the weekend there will be a lot of people. Also keep in mind that I live not in the capital but in a city that has 500k of population

>class
thats not a bad start. thats how i started talking to this girl i semi had a crush on but it was late in the semester at that point

Hey guys what do you think should I make my move and ask her to hang out once more?

you're gonna cuck your friend?

Don't people have work in Ukraine?

Well he literally said that it's okay if I fuck her

Yeah but I work remotely and I begin working when I wake up. So it can be between 9 - 11 am

Bump

>he literally said that it's okay if I fuck her
cringe

fair warning he's probably being passive aggressive