Noooooo bros she's meant to be with me

noooooo bros she's meant to be with me

Attached: 1566387143623.jpg (1144x841, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Terren_Janay/status/1160773601383079936
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>outlier girl bait picture

End of thread

The "throwing away thousands of years of evolution" thing is so fucking cringe

Based. Fuck white people.

>NOOOOOOOO OUR PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE THE SAME LOOK FOR THOUSAND OF YEARS!!!

Attached: ce8.png (621x702, 56K)

>aussie flag named Bruce
kek

>NOOOOOOOO OUR PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE THE SAME LOOK FOR THOUSAND OF YEARS!!!

Attached: 1565773913043.jpg (647x831, 110K)

Do these retards seriously believe that people have stopped evolving?

>ERGGHHHH THINK BOUT YOUR CHILDREN AND THE WHITE RACE

Attached: 1111122233.jpg (235x369, 14K)

for whatever reason they think recessive genes just vanish forever if not expressed

>w*iteoid gets blessed with the cock of the most powerful race
B&r

>Jow Forumstards now get triggered over reverse hapa couples
what went wrong with them? they didn't used to get trigger over extreme outlier meme photos like this

Source: A whole thread of raging incels . twitter.com/Terren_Janay/status/1160773601383079936

This

Attached: gdmn.png (759x857, 647K)

Bleached

this used to be Jow Forums two years ago

Everything changed (for the better) after the karaboga cleansing

Dark times have been replaced by a BLACK era

Attached: image.png (1155x880, 198K)

If you think about it, there's 100% of chance that you are a rapebaby descendant. At least one of your male ancestors raped one of your female ancestors.

No one likes to see women of your race getting fucked by men of another race.
In the past this usually meant you got conquered. It is an evolutionary trait.

based, fuck whites

Not really, miscigenation is devolution.
Consider a pure breed German Sheperd that has mutt offspring.
Its by no mistake that pure breed dogs have higher value.
Same with Horses, infact, every other animal that can misgigenate is prefered as oure breed rather than their mutt counterpart.

lol a "pure" dog breed are bunch of inbred deviants with tons of genetic diseases while the mutt dogs are bvlls

What if its like a med plus a white with light features? Practically the same race but the same 'objection'

Here's your value bro

Attached: image.jpg (445x574, 61K)

I am the only white person, when I die it's all over

Mutt dogs live longer and are healthier. I love my mutt dog.

in many countries lighter skin + blue eyes features are much more desirable. Especially if it's rare.

>implying those comments arent asian incels falseflagging

Lol cuck nigger raising a white kid that isn’t his

Literally no one gives a fuck if a White girl sleeps with an Asian, assuming he's not a Mudslime that is.

No they don't they actually have more degenerative diseases

You know that animal breeds are artificially created through selective breeding, and do not exist in nature. They only have meaning to humans, not to the dogs and horses themselves.

yes they do.
Also you're mutt and I'm pure.

Is this the power of portuguese education?

my mutt dog has more chances to survive in the wild, than those ugly bull terriers.

Personally I'm against race mixing, but not when nordics are envolved, I think nordics should racemix as much as possible.
Especially swedes as I hate and despise them :^)

You're partly mongolian

that maybe but, but I wouldn't aggravate the problem if I were considering offspring by searching outside my genetic tribe.

Not really, pure bread dogs will always be more physically dextruous and intelligent than a mutt. Most mutts end up with short stubby legs. AFAIR short legs in dogs is actually a dominant thing in mutts.

Let me guess, it was a stray dog.
Why do you think most stray dogs are mutts? Nobody wants them and they are the bottom of the chain to whom they can breed with. Even dogs have a hierarchy.

The only aspect in which mutt dogs are akin to mutt humans is that they are most of the time disgusting. Other than that human races are not dog breeds.

Literally

Most of you fags who fetishize other race would never date a mixed person from that race.
You'd go for a purebreed.

Is this not proof enough that mixing create unwanted castes of soceity?

Attached: pic.png (594x598, 541K)

>incels are talking about dogs and shit while CHADS are out there having interracial sex
just have sex you virgin freaks

>purebred dogs are inbred and have a fuckton of side effects
Nice example Moortugal

No chad talks like this.

this

that depends on the mixing
brown people tend to be viewed more negatively than whites but more positively than blacks

>waaah waaaah don't have babies with someone from another race, you're destroying our sacred race waaaaah
what a bunch of crybabies lel

absolutely based

My one wish in life is to racemix, I'd even sleep with a portuguese woman

>"dogs have side effects"
Learn the language of the country your retarded parents immigrated to you subhuman. Bad practices among dog breeders don't contradict his metaphor regarding the higher value of purity of races or anything else.

>mexico

>it was a stray dog.
no she wasn't
>Why do you think most stray dogs are mutts?
pure breeds can't survive in the wild or the streets. they are weak pussies.

says the pug.

Cry about it

you are not very smart are you? either that or you were hardly brainwashed

That’s where the line between race mixing and beasteality becomes very thin

No insult you conceive can ever be taken seriously by a white person. Not even soyboys take you seriously.

Why is this still a thing?

We all Its not about the girl its about how big is the dick.

Admit it thats what you think first when you see an Asian male.

>purebreds are inbred with genetic defects
>THIS DOESN'T RUIN HIS ANALOGY
Leave it to a Frenchman to defend a nigger

white girls take my dick seriously. too bad I don't take them seriously lol

the internet is for incels. Who gives a fuck about this. That being said there is nothing more beta then a WMAF relationship

>focus on irrelevant detail of metaphor and ignore the reason for purebred dogs being over- and often inbred being that EVERYONE wants purebred dogs and not repulsive mutts
>that means shitskins aren't inferior anymore!

What about a med bull asian qt relationship I want beautiful half japanese babies

Okay (Alright) I'm down with the black girls of every single culture
Filipino, Armenian girls on my sofa
Yeah I like a white girl, sometimes we get together
Need a thick chick though, so it's black and yellow, black and yellow

Attached: 1544636859955.png (665x1145, 126K)

Based. I’m literally doing that except she’s a girl(male).

>can't comprehend that a metaphor is fucking retarded when you're comparing a positive to inbred genetically damaged SMASHED AND SLAMMED abominations

Why are mutt dogs disgusting wtf? I'd rather have a healthy mutt than a disgustingly deformed "pure" inbred.

Attached: main-qimg-00759197a15d59a128ab9d9c2a6ffa0e-c.jpg (634x391, 38K)

He was speaking about the value of purity. That's the only aspect in which dog breeds are akin to human races and therefore he hit the nail on the head. You are desperately trying to misrepresent and build strawmen from his example as if that would diminish the value of purity in any way.

Yes it's because you are a ~20 year old retard from sweden. You will learn, just several decades later than mentally healthy people.

>Most mutts end up with short stubby legs. AFAIR short legs in dogs is actually a dominant thing in mutts.
OK retard, you need to source me on this, because it sounds like a load of shit.

Yeah bro, chihuahuas and pitbulls really highlight that genetic purity metaphor

You clearly picked a garbage analogy, just understand that in the future it's better to pick analogies that aren't shit. Regardless of how correct it is.

Never post about genetics again kthx.

I didn't pick any analogy but explained someone else's to the seething shitskins ITT you brainlet.

Very based

That's not an argument. A huge portion of purebreds are completely messed up on a genetic level due to the small genepool they originate from.

seething incels “much purebreed doge” have sex

You don't need to repeat the other retard's fallacies, I already responded to those.

>Moortugal
>white
You damage control as well as your countrymen did in WW2 lmao

>NOOOOO STOP RACEMIXING DON'T YOU WANT TO BE LIKE A CUTE DOG? WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE DESTROYING HUMANITY WE WILL NEVER WIN A DOG CONTEST AGAIN

Attached: e6ebd246-f924-4793-9a21-4cd6c4477644.jpg (600x444, 64K)

What fallacy? You're arguing about something completely different with him whereas we're exclusively discussing dog breeds.

>STOP HAVING BLUE EYES THE THOUGHT OF YOU EXISTING AT THE SAME POINT IN TIME AS ME MAKES ME FEEL SO INFERIOR EVERYONE SHOULD JUST BE BROWN ALREADY REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1559730191098.png (231x218, 9K)

You are too stupid for this.

Great argument buddy. Like having a discussion with a toddler.

>Great argument buddy. Like having a discussion with a toddler.

Attached: 1563626051309.png (261x215, 19K)

>NOOOOOOO DON'T INSULT MY MUTANT INBRED MONSTROSITY

Attached: 1566009954207.gif (680x315, 129K)

>Great argument buddy. Like having a discussion with a toddler.

Attached: 1531897623504.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

I love my mutt dog, not sure if humans should be like my dog