Why the fuck white people be makin niggas monoliths

Why the fuck white people be makin niggas monoliths

Attached: monolith.png (785x313, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well thank god im not white

Attached: 19FE3F7E-D759-4A37-9A97-A9FD48A2C14F.jpg (1242x1429, 328K)

>monolith
what'd she mean by this

Attached: ba6.png (680x521, 111K)

Isn’t always niggers saying they’re not all criminals despite being overrepresented in crime statistics

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

What does he have against anglos (whites)?

She means the fact that African Americans are just blanket referred to as "black" regardless of what specific peoples and ethnicities they descend from, or even if they are half-white they are still just called "black". Unlike white Americans who get to be "Irish", "Italian", "German", etc.

>yppo will never make you a monolith

True

The vast, vast, vast majority of African Americans have no idea where they come from.
Most of them just call themselves black to begin with.

Attached: 1546357508489.png (657x624, 46K)

Well yes.

But remember this is a problem of your own making. Because you imported your black people as slaves.

who enslaved and sold them? Are you to blame for buying a shitty car which falls apart?

She has it wrong, the monolith is what evolved them

Attached: 2001-1.jpg (1364x615, 133K)

>British and Irish
Right. you aren’t white pal

Okay, but let's get back to the point.
The vast majority of Americans who self-identify as African American have no idea what their personal origin is. They refer to themselves as black.
You said:
>She means the fact that African Americans are just blanket referred to as "black" regardless of what specific peoples and ethnicities they descend from

The fact that they group those together indicates that the test is bullshit. I can't believe people pay for that.

americans use the term white to refer to euro american, and not everyone know their full ancestry which is often mixed anyway
same for blacks that have mixed for centuries

I suspect no American who has been on the continent since then still clings to their euro specific heritage, so her point is rendered moot as whites who immigrated after took no part in creating the monolith she speaks of.
Muds from elsewhere in the world know their history full well.

yes, you are to blame for buying a rusted pile of shit with 200,000 miles on it. the mistake america made was letting them integrate into culture and society after abolishing slavery just to end the bloodshed of the civil war

Of course, you could interpret her intention as being a critique on slavery.
In other words, because wh*te people took blacks from their native lands and imported them as slaves, they have been made into "a monolith"--their ethnic identity was taken away from them, I guess you could say.
In which case, my response is that I did not do that, nor did anyone I descend from. No one in my family lived or stepped foot in North America until 1996.

Attached: 1524179682595.jpg (655x527, 70K)

my analogy was referring to a new vehicle off the lot, moron.
The mistake America made was not shipping them back to Af

So your gonna ship mutts back to an entire different content that probably don t speak any of the continent languages?

>remember that time you made the rest of us a monolith?
No, I don't. What did I - personally, as an individual - do?

Very international thread. Glad mods are keeping this board in working order.

Today I learned that I personally brought slaves here.

You still benefit from whiteness

>African Americans have no idea where they come from.
They came from a boat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts

Good thing the English, Irish, and Dutch are completely innocent in all this.

>because wh*te people took blacks from their native lands and imported them as slaves
Wrong, Africans sold their kin to foreigners like white and (((white))) merchants that shipped the ancestors of the modern African Americans into the new world, and speaking off, those African Americans can be happy for the opportunity to live in places like the US when you compare it with black slaves who ended up in the hands of Arabs

The only struggle is class struggle, claiming otherwise outs you as a capitalist stooge.

the Dutch

Race and class are inntertwined

That's racist.

Yes, America is a racist shithole

No. Your claim that race and class are intertwined is racist.

since it can be proven that class and race are not equallyproportional, are you saying that reality itself is racist?