Which country do they have innocent girls keep their purity and their traditional values such as raising children...

Which country do they have innocent girls keep their purity and their traditional values such as raising children, cleaning the house, and serving their husband as a king? Also, the important thing is those who never betray their husband. DO NOT mention asian chicks there are ugly and degenerate already.

Attached: B49C0A7A-199E-4E45-A2DD-CC214A090A28.jpg (694x1000, 171K)

have sex

this t.b.h

i dont think they exist

Not usually one to agree with this but I think in this situation it's appropriate

Cuckland

This.

14 year old Russian east European girls from rural areas or white cities in Russia

t. Future mass shooter

This is only true in fairy tales and chinese cartoons.
And my house.

even if there were such a place, you shouldn't be allowed to defile them by entering their homogenous culture

I found mine in a small town in Germany.

This is true, especially as a loser degenerate who posts on a Mongolian weaving forum is hardly the ideal traditional husband. Also, I don't think "traditional" girls would have their tits hanging out as they do chores.

>14 year old Russian
>traditional values such as raising children, cleaning the house, and serving their husband as a king

LOL retard. 14 yo don't give a fuck about this

North Korean

>serve their husband
If you want a servant, get a maid

cumbrain

Or this

Any small town girl would be fit for ops desire could be in USA too

Buy them from some poor country, like I did. Although, they are usually ugly.

Animeland.

Attached: Sora_comfy.jpg (1920x1080, 496K)

Dumb amerimutt.

Damn I must be a degenerate, When I read shit like this it makes me almost want to vomit like straight up. I just don't think this whole "purity" shit is cute it's pretty retarded imo.
could have gotten an Albanian or Moldovan girl

India

>traditional values
>some thot with her nipples showing
Degenerate.

To answer your question hey exist anywhere that is rural and sheltered. They are very boring and dumb tho often and if they are pretty are like all women used to being worshiped and if they're of good character is usually because they are at most average looking. They also don't want neet fags who browse Jow Forums, have never worked outside, don't take care of themselves and want mommy to take care of everything them. You don't get to have your cake and eat it too. You either get an average looking or below girl who is tolerable or a dumb slut like pic related who's really just shallow and boring and as superficial in her partner selection as you are.

North korea

Convert to Islam and get Pakistani qt.

Why do you hate it? Because it doesn't exist?

Pakis are massive whores.

In the magical land of Incelia, pop. (you)