/asean/

Kathryn edisi

Attached: kathrynbernardo-lalunasangre-laracroftfeels4.jpg (800x1200, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-22/indonesia-threatens-to-stop-purchase-of-airbus-aircraft-bisnis
youtu.be/cEWzrgbaFAc
youtube.com/watch?v=S52BM7Y6h5M
youtu.be/dPfW7UWH88Y
youtube.com/watch?v=mwtABISg3zU
youtu.be/rzinev0jJRA
vocaroo.com/i/s0QZjCoGB5hs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-22/indonesia-threatens-to-stop-purchase-of-airbus-aircraft-bisnis
What the fuck?

Sarap matulog

The scam is busted! The COA report flagged China Energy Engineering Company for its Kaliwa Dam Project because of lack of requirements. How can Boy Finger's government allow foreigners? Because it is a deal between him and his master Xi! They entrust a rush project to make these contractors get rush money, and then what? Kaliwa Dam will be failed project because of not securing the right process! This should make us angry, kabayans! #AtinAngPinas

Attached: 68394796_2502250323395364_7493140042139828224_o.jpg (1000x1000, 115K)

ang cute ng cat

Lots of the crew on the cruise ship I am on rn is Filipino. Is this a common job for people in the Phillipines?

Yes. Can confirm: was on a cruise ship a few months ago and around half of the crew was Filipino. Not just cruise ships but ships in general too.

dead

Gising

where is everybody

Why do East and West Timorese use a lot of Xs in their names? I mean I get East Timor (Portuguese colony and all that) but what about West Timor?

Probably because they're Christian, and because of Portuguese influence?

youtu.be/cEWzrgbaFAc
Guys thanks for 1,5 MILLION subscribers! Thanks for the support!

That's a youtube plate for a monument in our new capital.

Jokowi has a Youtube channel?

Sometimes I'm wishing that my dick had gopro
So I can play that shit back in slow mo
I just shot an amateur video, I think I should go pro

Attached: 1566529011750.jpg (314x164, 28K)

Headmounted go pro?
POV >>>>> boring close up shot

We only making the highlights

Kathryn is based and redpilled. :D

Attached: KathNiel-Mar-Roxas.jpg (596x442, 55K)

Odds fap evens Jumatan

I don't understand fashion shows. All of the fashion displayed in them looks like plastic bags

Saw some Africans speaking Arabic in QC what nationality could they be. Are they legal? Hmmm..

I think it's interesting because Austronesian people were experts in navigating waters. And now Filipinos take the bulk of Maritime jobs.

Where are the Indons at this time of the day?

Praying

Fapping

Guys I bought a nazi helmet! Am i Jow Forums yet?

Attached: IMG20190823123155-2340x3120.jpg (2340x3120, 891K)

Clean your room

fuck u

I'm about to go on a meeting and I have absolutely zero idea what I'm supposed to do or say
wish me luck

Attached: 1517245932439s.jpg (246x250, 8K)

Oh, Fuck You helmet man. Maybe you and I should settle it right here on the thread if you think your so tough.

fuck u nigger

Come on, I'll show you who's boss of the room.

rate my gf
me on the right btw

Attached: my gf.jpg (2048x1152, 304K)

Fuck you Im not cleaning my room u nigger

Attached: 1512639251095.jpg (992x975, 145K)

Clean your room

they're here for business/trade etc. i think also many african countries have lenient travel requirements for the philippinnes so there's that

What is most hated country in Asia and why?

Uni Soviet
Communiest

eh north korea? it's gonna depend on which asian country you ask. but i think the asian country that most southeast asia has problem with is china

>but i think the asian country that most southeast asia has problem with is china
what kind of problems?

Can't really say that much tbqh.

PRCs if you are wants to defend your homeland.
India/Pakistan if you're Pakistan/India.

That debt trap issues were a realistic threat. Also their products is a bit shitty (bus, train, roads, etc) yet they bloated our market with that shitty products.

Great khutbah today, Indon BTFO!

he meant to say that the servers are pinot

>cadar kartun
underage gtfo

Did he say something about Papuan issue?

>He watches japanese cartoon
Im a kid because i wear cartoonish bed cover? You watch nips google big eye cartoon and no one criticizes you. Apa masalah awak? You nak kite kate balek ke kat korang? Bodoh punye melayu.

Malaysia and Indonesia should introduce compulsory Arabic language lessons for all citizens

Nigger they can't even get the chinks to speak malay

They should put them in reeducation camps like chinks do to uighurs

Correct, they sound no different than first generation immigrants even though they've been here for at least five. We're all cucks.

Remember this face /asean/

Attached: 1554660196715.png (615x771, 479K)

Ayen looks like that?!

This isn't really an ASEAN thread. It's an Island Nigger thread.

You can change that by posting more. Bring your thai friends too

You are not cute

>ARABIC LESSONS SHOULD BE COMPULSORY BECAUSE ITS THE LANGUAGE OF THE QURAN

Attached: 1617a07.png (640x640, 72K)

I think you are scammed or something, that helmet quality looks trash

It's not our fault mainland /asean/ can't into Jow Forums.

Making the Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC) program mandatory for senior high school students would require an annual budget of ₱38 billion.

P38 billion could buy 4 guided missile frigates or 10 multirole fighters.

Attached: 20190823_162235.png (1080x980, 531K)

Do they still support Mar, seriously?

Mainland is too normie and y'all basically chinks.

post comfy song
youtube.com/watch?v=S52BM7Y6h5M

upvoted

youtu.be/dPfW7UWH88Y comfy pour vrai

He's right since its the liturgical language of the Quran, many people just stopped at memorizing without even knowing a single words they've memorized, we are supposed to reflect and implemented what God says so that we dont have retarded extremist or liberals like you running around without proper religious taught.

youtube.com/watch?v=mwtABISg3zU
Zaman Dani masih waras.

we should just ban islam

Make indon back to hindus!
t. christcuck

Attached: 1563764957218.gif (500x280, 2.59M)

>back to cow and pajeet worshipper street-shitters with nonsense caste system
Good thing our ancestor converted to Islam

t. doesn't know anything about Hinduism and Buddhism
even if all you said is true, it's still miles better than pisslam

Attached: islamic drink 100% halal.jpg (308x173, 49K)

I don't disagree. Dewa songs aged like wine
youtu.be/rzinev0jJRA

Are Malaysians and Indonesians just muslim chinks?

Only the malays

we are 100% NEGROID BVLL, not CH*nks

Any religions that isn't monotheist are automatically retarded, buddhism is kinda based but its values are delusional and didn't reflect the reality as much as Islam did. Hinduism is utter garbage though its not even debatable.

>islam
>not retarded
>reflects reality
is this the power of mudslime brainwashing and cope?

You pick hindu for everyday arts. Religion that doesn't reflect art is just retarded (i.e. pisslam)

Attached: images (29).jpg (649x472, 71K)

Stop replying, faggots.

I'm so tired of working... I have a lot of money but for what? I have no time and freedom to actually enjoy my life.
And then I realized that most people, whether poor or rich are the same as me, spending most of their time slaving their lives away to live.
I envy super rich snobs, celebs and the people who work in creative and entertainment industries with very flexible work schedule.
I don't give a damn about money, I just want FREEDOM!

How do you SEAbros cope with this?

Attached: 1522939644893.png (360x262, 213K)

>implying
sentap nyah budok skoloh

no chink. btw, Betawi (Indonesia Mirah Puti) are chinks, denied by this indogis

Betawi are malay

It's the most realistic religion theologically speaking, there is only one God and nothing is comparable to Him (Allah is just Arabic word means God). There is so many divine wisdom behind its teaching and also serves as a way of life that seems able to solve our problem even to this day.
God's appearance is supposed to be mystery because divine attribute and human attribute are not the same, if you draw God as human form then you're basically attributing human attribute which is finite and bound to the law of universe as opposed to God which is supposed to be omnipotent and infinite.

this
fuck ahmads

>t. a mudslime
if you were christian or any other religion you would say the same thing to it lmao

vocaroo.com/i/s0QZjCoGB5hs

why so many indogs

Get a gf, start a family.

>no chink
Nice try, chink.

Attached: maphilindo.png (781x232, 87K)

gf/wife and family would only increase my financial and mental toll.
I don't see any benefit in that.

>imagine being a polytheist h*ndupajetnigger in current time
>imagine being abo swearing the blood of kike on a stick in current time just to feel civilised and acknowledged despite literally a ritual of cannibalism just before he food are consumed

>AAG broke again
fuck

Not really because christians worship people. Also the concept of holy trinity is a man-made by a neoplatonist to corrupt the religion from its monotheism purity.

>imagine believing a schizo pedo arab is the perfect man
>imagine praying towards a pagan monument and claiming to be monotheist
>imagine believing that comets are rocks thrown by angels
lmao

>Underage girls? If she had period, she's fuckable

Attached: 13-1-500x500.jpg (500x500, 28K)

>imagine citing daif hadiths
>imagine citing westoid kike writings just to be acknowledge by yt but still a abo after all that.
>imagine worshiping human, "aryan" pajeet and blond kike imagery hung at walls believing it's magic

>>Underage girls? If she had period, she's fuckable
which of those are from daif haidths ya muslimin?
>>imagine citing westoid kike writings just to be acknowledge by yt but still a abo after all that.
>>imagine worshiping human, "aryan" pajeet and blond kike imagery hung at walls believing it's magic
>this level of strawman
I'm not even christian you dumb mudslime

Attached: 1555517826107.png (785x788, 284K)