What is your opinion on this particular country?

What is your opinion on this particular country?

Attached: albania-flag_large.jpg (480x320, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voria.gr/article/viea-ke-ematiri-simploki-algerinon-kinezon-sti-monastiriou-vid
youtube.com/watch?v=OZrnjnWakZY&t=27s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know to express my feelings

They are even more annoying than Turks

It's nice

country? you mean american state

Absolute shithole which should be annexed by Greece. The population should then be used as slaves to get rid of their debt

I don't even know where it is exactly.

Most annoying people on the planet

the population should be unironically gased

It's south of Montenegro

They can get gassed afterwards. Hell we would even pay for the gas

ITT seething westerners

Why do people hate Albanians? What have I missed?

I had two albanian friends, and one gf quickly. They were nice people.

cool flag

Because we're muslims and redpilled
I met some algerians passing through here to germany, thought they were gypsies since they had dark skin, it was a bit strange
Gave them some food and water

they're your go to people if you want someone murdered, drugs, or young whores.

Never met them but heard a lot of bad things from my serbian friends.
Cool flag tho.

macedonians

as a thumb of rule : the darkies in algeria are mixed with negroid slaves, the light skinned are mixed with balkanit janissary slaves.

I was in france for some time and met plenty of algerians and morrocans, they surprised me quite a lot because i expected arabs to look black, but they were whiter than us
Which is why i was surprised to hear them saw were algerians
Were there many jenissaries in algeria? I doubt its necause of that, people here are dark, especially us albanians

this is amazing, the only time you two make it on the news is when albanian gangs shoot algerians out of their drug selling turfs.

This is probably the first time I've seen the two of you talk without guns and knives brandished

Who said we can't all get along? Just give peace a chance.

the nothern coast received a lot of iberians refugees in the 16th, and yeah Algiers alone had like 30,000 janissaries constantly for 300 years, so 30% of its population from 1500 to 1800, getting refilled with more recruits.
They left an important genetic heritage but also a rich cultural one too, the food here is basically the same as in the balkan.

Tell me some stories about that time you were working at the borders and stopping turkish sandniggers.

not turkish, they were 'guarding" the other side of the fenced wall.

And they have of habit of robbing the illegal shitskins and raping them. It's amazing how a single fence can make the difference from civilization to total alahu madness.

do the descendants know their ancestors were Balkan slave soldiers? damn creepy

Also I wasn't working, I was doing my conscription, plenty of my friends have spent their conscription catching shitskins. It's like your badge of honor you know, being a badass, having pointed handcannons at muslims watching shit their pants and shit.

Both of our nations are muslim and share a common culture, we get alone very well
Until the 1700, there were at most 30k janisarries throughout the empire, i doubt there were much janisarries stationed in algeria and all balkan people are the same as you so any change would be nonexistent, spanish people look like gypsies they would make you lool darker
What i noticed is that all north africans excluding Egypt look like balkan, especially algerians look a lot like us
All balkan share the ssme food, nearly everything comes from turks with some special locality added, maybe the same goes for you guys too not a surprise
Contrary to western propagands, being a janissary was a well sought position throughout the empire

No, after the french integration and most importantly the massive arabification in the 60-70s, their identity as a group was often erased. They still use some words, eat balkavan chorba, borek, lahmacun, some family names.. but overall it's just random maghrebians now.
>creepy
They were prestigious elite soldiers, paid way much than any random guy, holding the real political and military power. Of course women would be attracted.

based, beat up some syrian refugees in athens for me next me please. Protect the west, brave warrior.

here this is from a month ago
algerian gangs attacking chinese shop owners for money, they crashed one's skull.

voria.gr/article/viea-ke-ematiri-simploki-algerinon-kinezon-sti-monastiriou-vid

You and the albanians are very similar in lots of ways, you have that nothing to lose I'm gonna kill anything mentality.
It's crazy how Albanians you'd expect them to be more civilized but they are as violent as your average sandnigger, or caucasian can get.

Still I would be pretty ashamed of being paternally descended from a Balkan slave soldier, might just be me though. I don't know how you Muslims are.

Even you partially descend from slaves
You are not your ancestors

>Until the 1700, there were at most 30k janisarries throughout the empire
Pic related. I don't even think the barbary states are included in those counts.
>water mark of prosperity for Algeria, he estimates a population of 100,000 for Algiers and a Janissary Corps of 22,000 (C. Max Kortepeter - 1991)

>especially algerians look a lot like us
I guess berbers like Zidane and such do look like balkanits, moroccan are darkers because they have a lot more sub-saharan admixture (20-25%).
I mean all west eurasian are kinda related genetically to some degree, balkanits are even E haplogroup-wise.

When you think of it, violence give an evolutionnary advantage in nature.

Janissairies made basically the whole world their bitch. They were really strong at their peak. The average joe in muslim or western countries has as ancestors 90% of slave-tiers peasants, janissaries were way above that.
And slave-soldiers always ruled in the islamic world (mameluks in Egypt, India, Irak etc, Black Guard of Morocco, Turkic slaves etc.) and always represented the strongest military force on earth for basically a milliena.

Apeakimg of names, I have seen some NA with the surname Arnaud/Arnavut in facebook, i guess they must had some albanian ancestry
Im telling you being a janissary was a prestigious position you inbred anglo

the pic.

Attached: 1546844281325.png (900x640, 121K)

Albania gives us a year visa free, so they can't be that bad.

Planning to go to Fieri bf I die.
I hope they sort it out.
They are welcome to join the EU.

I guess you're still on that evolutionary stage like monkeys are, I don't know, I see a shitskin on the street and you view him like a monkey let outta his cage, like a rapid stray dog or something.

The shitskin crisis definitely put things into perspective for us and gave us a real view of how muslims are, thank fuck cause I think after we kicked the turkish sandniggers out the next generation grew up western free of any allahuness forgetting how bad things were.

All I can say is God bless Israel, hope they nuke you all at some point, i think it's the only hope you and we have of having peace in the middle east.

Again, I would rather be a insignificant peasant than be a Janissary, I guess us Western Europeans are of different mentality than you Muslims who pride yourself in being enslaved. No offense btw, I've got a lot of respect for Islam and Muhammad.

How are mixed people seen across NA? whats the view on slavery there, is it because of islam?
Yes, e haplogroup peaks in kosova, where i originate from
Strange, i did read a lot about the ottoman empire in the past and i must have remembered wrongly

and as for the Albanians that's a tough one, they're still largely depended on crime to live, and their intelligence levels are still on the low 80s like all allahu nations are.

> I've got a lot of respect for Islam and Muhammad.
>Flag
You people just can't stop bending over and spreading your ass cheeks for islam can you.

I'm trying to be diplomatic here, mate. Don't want to come across as a bad guy, I just think having an enslaved ancestor is pretty shameful.

Ah fair enough. Go on then...

For centuries you were french slaves willingly, now american proxy state so i dont see where your high horse attitude comes from anglo

France is one of the few countries that openly detests our government. Hardly a proxy.

> French slaves

I know Balkan education system isn't impressive but damn. I guess they said that to you to make you feel better about having a Janissary ancestor huh?

It's the janissaries that enslaved the others actually, during the barbary slave trade. They were more like masters than slaves in practice. They only bowed to the caliphe, until they stopped and went full master mode.
Maybe the word slave has a bad aspect because of the modern western cultural representation largely based on the trans atlantic slave trade. (Django unchained etc.)

There is no race-autism in north africa, expect against blacks that are still sometimes treated badly. Slavery is never discussed/ignored, just like race/origins etc. I guess there are bigger problems here.
>Strange, i did read a lot about the ottoman empire in the past and i must have remembered wrongly
No it's your fault, there is a lot of bad data on the internet and in some mainstream books about those numbers.
It's weird to think that Algeria was created by a half albanian half greek guy (barbarossa)
Modern Egypt too was created by an Albanian, the famous Mehmet Ali.

Before the Normands came in England in 1066, 30% of the population was already enslaved.

>the Domesday survey suggest that slaves still formed a substantial thirty percent of the population of England in 1066.

from "Slaves and Warriors in Medieval Britain and Ireland: 800 - 1200" - David R. Wyatt - 2009

They were literally stolen at a young age from their parents and then forced to go through rigorous training and brainwashed. The Devshirme system is one of the most inhumane systems in history. If that is "master" than I much rather be a insignificant farmer, thank you very much.

> Devshirme[a] (Ottoman Turkish: دوشيرمه, devşirme, literally "lifting" or "collecting"), also known as the blood tax or tribute in blood,[2] was chiefly the practice where the Ottoman Empire sent military officers to take Christian boys, ages 8 to 18, from their families in Eastern and Southeastern Europe in order that they be raised to serve the state.[3] This tax of sons was imposed only on the Christian subjects of the empire, in the villages of the Balkans and Anatolia.[4][better source needed]

> The boys were then converted to Islam[5] with the primary objective of selecting and training the ablest children and teenagers for the military or civil service of the empire, notably into the Janissaries.[6]

> Devshirme started in the mid 1300s under Murad I as a means to counteract the growing power of the Turkish nobility. According to a number of scholars, the practice violated Islamic law.[7] David Nicolle writes that the boys were "effectively enslaved" under the devshirme system, which was a violation of the dhimmi protections guaranteed under Islamic law.[8]

imagine trying to defend that sick practice.

Considering the high status/income/prestige of the job, many arabs and turks/anatolians and other muslims became janissaries by themselves.
Yeah it had bad aspects, but it's still better than farming 10 hours a day for pennies for your lord.
Janissaries were like 10% of the ottoman army but 35% of the payroll.

Your problem is that you're replying to muslims like they were western whites, it wont work. Their way of life and thinking is not compatible with that of those inside the walls of civilization.

It's like treating a dog like he was a cat or something, it wont work, it's still gonna take a shit anywhere it can.

Well that was after the Devshirme practice was abolished so naturally they jumped on the wave after the negatives were erased. I would be a Janissary too if I was a free born Muslim.

I wasnt talking abour race stuff like americans, just if its talled.about slavery amd the origin of the mixed people, but i guess.not
Yeah, during the 17th 18th there were many powerful people with Albanian origins but entirely Ottoman in culture and spirit

I have a newfound respect for you Balkan Christians, damn these Muslims are crazy. Imagine there is a Albanian bragging about having a Devshirme ancestor who didn't pick to become the Sultan's boy toy but was stolen from the hands of his parents as a kid, forced to undergo circumcision, forced to go through rigorous training, brainwashed into being the Sultan's boy toy and then set out to kill his own kin.

Yes, im proud to be willingly muslim
Yes i thank the turks for bringing islam to us and civilizing us
Yes im proud to know that my ancestors were major contributors to the life of the empire
Yes im proud to know that my ancestors humiliated Christians everywhere they went

there is a terrible lack of pics here.

christians balkanits in the ottoman era had shitty lands, were discriminated economically heavily compared to the converts, were basically feudal peasants and had zero advantage.
They went throught hard centuries in the ottoman hands.

They were not the "boy toys", they even tried to kill some caliphes (and not sultans btw), also virtually every caliph had a christian mother.

Attached: 4bc050f92b9abc1a9ccf2993e64c9de5.jpg (938x1566, 126K)

> christians balkanits in the ottoman era had shitty lands, were discriminated economically heavily compared to the converts, were basically feudal peasants and had zero advantage.
> They went throught hard centuries in the ottoman hands.

That's praise-worthy, that they held on to their faith and ethnic identity despite 500 years of intense oppression. Are you trying to say this isn't something incredibly impressive? Do you Muslims have a shred of pride?

I have always maintained that this irrational, reflexive hate of the Albanians is essentially a Serbian complex that is sometimes copied by Slovenes only because Serbs can look cool in their macho glory. And I've met some educated, upstanding Albanians here in the way of proving my theory.

>having your wife and daughters raped for centuries is something to be prideful
Do christcucks really do this

Attached: download.jpg (310x163, 6K)

i know an albanian girl
but she was born and lived in italy so she identifies as italian
she is smart

Don't Albanians love Skanderbeg?

Dude when it come to oppression it's not a fucking brit that can take the high road on this subject, pot calling the kettle black etc.

>be me
>watching "I am Moana" in 2847284 languages
>albanian time
>holy shit, what a cool language, I want to learn it
>go to the YouTube search
>tap albanian, albanês, shqiptar
>couldn't find a single video of someone speaking this shit language
>yeah, that's not happening
>go back to norwegian videos
This actually happened

Attached: d2d.png (518x498, 58K)

how can ssa mixed be confused with gypsies
define darkies
there are here blonds who look ssa mixed and very tanned who don't have teh slightest negroid feature

There isn't a single albanian flag on the post, I'm starting to doubt that albanians are real

Only catholics, muslims were indifferent but now with albanians being more educated in islam from arabs we are starting to see the truth and becoming more self aware of who we are and what is (((their)) goal
You have plenty of albanian yuroubers and plenty of singers as well

When they want to integrate they are great, sadly they don't always chose to do so

Still has more culture and history than Macedonia.

> Only catholics, muslims were indifferent but now with albanians being more educated in islam from arabs we are starting to see the truth and becoming more self aware of who we are and what is (((their)) goal

He's the greatest Albanian in history, respect this man for he prevented the expansion of the Ottomans and saved the Italian peninsula from full scale Islamic invasion. Truly you don't deserve this noble man.

Attached: Skanderbeg.jpg (1024x680, 83K)

Pretty based. Glad I visited before all the tourists came.

Attached: shqip.jpg (1630x1080, 275K)

Why I couldn't find them then

Kosovo's big brother

Aesthetic flag also amusing Top Gear episode

It's shit

Never met one. Apparently John Belushi is Albanian

why do they steal so many bmws?

i like their flag

Uh...
Clans of mountain men like in Scotland, Skanderbeg and also they have a cool flag

The soviets actually made a movie about Skanderbeg:
youtube.com/watch?v=OZrnjnWakZY&t=27s

change

Attached: res.png (244x163, 65K)

how many albanians lool like shrokdan mustafi btw?

Very interesting people.

Attached: Albaniasarethemost.jpg (1440x466, 60K)

Attached: 1565653740813.png (1727x935, 257K)

Varg said they're based

Is this true.
Truly they are the founders of civilization.

Attached: AlbanianEgypt.jpg (618x475, 55K)

Turks and Mexicans first

Albanian girls are qt, plus the albanian grills I've spoken with had generally huge boobs.

Is this a motiv in Albania?

The ALBANİAN BVLL pillages T*rkish wombs every day :DDDDD

Pretty based desu, and Albanian girls are 10/10

They do a lot of crime, but it's mostly mafia related so no violent crimes with random victims like raping

I visited Albania last week
I liked it. Of course it is a poor country and I wouldn't like living there, but I definitely recommend visiting it. Everything is extremely cheap. People were nice in the city. Although many of them looked passive aggressive

Attached: IMG_20190813_143339.jpg (4160x3120, 1.84M)

They’re more based Greeks

Also they are huge wewuzers