I'm going to be homeless again, frens. On Friday

I'm going to be homeless again, frens. On Friday.
I think I'm just going to clean up my room and leave myself before that day.

Attached: stop.jpg (660x716, 87K)

How come?
In the UK making yourself voluntarily homeless (leaving before you're chucked out) means you can't access state support.

Dad is kicking me out. He doesn't want to support me if I can't get a job.

>homeless in first world

Attached: Sojajunge.gif (380x400, 197K)

That's what you get for being a whitoid

I'm just now realizing it is Thursday and Friday is tomorrow. I don't know how they expect me to get a job in less than a day. Maybe stepmom meant next Friday.

Uber, handyman, expat english teacher, whatever

Attached: english teacher.png (640x297, 204K)

It’s Not your room son

Did you go to college? Have you tried retail/fast-food?

He can't do that without getting an eviction notice from a court

>retail/fast-food
dead industries. If you're a young male in a large city go to a construction site and they'll give you a job unironically just like in the boomer memes.

I went to a post-secondary program and I failed the practicum. My parents made me get into that even though it wasn't what I wanted to do. I really tried but I couldn't handle working in that environment. I scared and agitated the patients because I was having autistic bouts. I remember on my last day there I hid in the bathroom and cried for hours before running home early.

I worked at a gas station once when I was 16 but my mom told me to quit that job.

Can you go to your frens/family place? Or maybe some user from you town will be so kind to offer you a spare room where you can stay.

get a job then, it's not hard.

>I worked at a gas station once when I was 16 but my mom told me to quit that job.

Now, you're free to do what you want.

I think I will contact my mom but it's unlikely she wants me to stay at her place. She lives in a one bedroom apartment and only has chairs, no couches. She kicked me out a couple of months ago because she couldn't afford having me around, and relegated me to my dad's place.

I don't have a phone number and I'm wondering if that's making employers throw out my resumes. And also the 4 year NEET gap.

get a phone
and just make up employment experience. thats what i did to get my post grad job

well no shit dingus, they can't hire you if they can't call for a interview. IIRC you can get a pre-paid flip phone for pretty cheap.

holy is this true? based

I have a negative balance in my bank account and about $15,000 in debt. Yes, I have a phone, but no SIM card and thus no number. It can only be used to call 911 and so on.
Can't they just contact me by email? My stepmom even said that not having a phone number is not an excuse and that there are many companies that prefer contact via email.

Attached: 20190822_195209.jpg (1440x2560, 326K)

>I have a negative balance in my bank account and about $15,000 in debt.
How on earth did you get into this mess?

A while back, my, I guess, parents-in-law promised me that if I get into that educational program, and thus would get hired in my mother-in-law's profession, they would pay off my student debt. They changed their mind and stopped liking me when I emailed my father-in-law that I failed the course. I told them I couldn't do something like that and I would never be interested in doing it, but they pressured me so much, and I thought that if they were paying for the course that I might as well. Parents-in-law stopped contacting me, and I can't yet rely on my partner to help me. The negative balance is just the bank charging me money.

>and I thought that if they were paying for the course that I might as well

Attached: 1555941183266.jpg (250x239, 4K)

Oh man, I remember those 2 days I lived in the streets when I came to this country. Pretty cold, I came in winter, I was shaking too much.

Good luck man, I know you can do it, just don't fall in depression as me.

bruh

How hard is it to get a job as a foreigner in Canada?

I was homeless for 2-4 weeks in February or so in Edmonton. It's very shameful. I didn't want to be seen as homeless so I slept in the countryside. I swore one of those nights I was going to die in my sleep.

Pretty easy but no so fast.

Pretty shit man. I don't wanna sound like shit but you have papers, use them, cleaning or any other shitty jobs, there's plenty everywhere with that thing with your papers. The suffering for some months while you stabilize can be rough but you can surpass it. I wish you the best luck.

nice family there that you got where you are kicked to one place and to another
don't you feel bad for this? for not being loved by anyone?

Attached: 1519443663726.png (688x578, 32K)

I put in hundreds of resumes already to shitty minimum wage entry level jobs and I got some emails that I would not be accepted for the job and the rest did not contact me. I even asked my dad about getting a job where he works, where my uncle is the employer, which is construction, I even got a construction safety course for it that I paid for myself, and I was rejected in even that. It's over.

I would hate to be loved by shitty, useless degenerates.

are they drug users? shit

Yes. Both of my parents are on a lot of drugs. My mom even told me she was drinking, smoking, etc. when she was pregnant with me. They got my brothers into drugs too and I'm the only one not on anything. I just despise it so much.

Try with agencies, getting pay under-the-table, shitty food chains, convenience stores, pump stations, etc. Get in social assistance too. Not take just the normal paths.

This is actually making me sad, are white parents really that awful ?

Do you have a paypal friend ?

Attached: 1566427228239.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I'm thinking I should have welfare but I'm already in debt to the government and I don't know if I would even be allowed to. After enough time of not having a job and no proof of disability, they stop giving you welfare.
Please don't send me money. I did nothing to deserve it. I don't know if I could ever pay you back either.

doesn't your gov has gibs for situations like that?

You poor thing.

Attached: 1522551208393.png (689x473, 90K)

Get a job worthless piece of shit. fuck you cunt hope you're not trolling and you actually die in the street

4 years as NEET and with no disability means no gibs.

cringe

>4 YEARS
>FOUR YEARS
What the fuck did you think would happen? Wtf is your excuse?

Wow man, I don't care about paying me back, I won't pressure you into accepting a stranger's money because I know how awkward that can feel.
But the fact that you might go days without even eating haunts me, no one deserves living something like that user.

nah the cringe here is refusing to get a job as an adult and thinking it won't go sour at some point. neets are delusional

OP go to an employment agency and tell them you need any job you could get a job tomorrow

There were periods of time where I would send in resumes to everywhere I could, and no one accepted me for a job, so I largely gave up on that. Recently my parents have really pushed me to put in more resumes, and it's all the same. I got emailed whenever I sent in online applications that I was not accepted for the job, and in cases where I handed in resumes in person, I was never contacted by any of the employers. I have sent in probably 200 resumes recently. The only way you could get a job here is through nepotism desu.

>OP go to an employment agency and tell them you need any job you could get a job tomorrow
Do I have to pay an employment agency? Is there anything I should know?

>My stepmom even said that not having a phone number is not an excuse and that there are many companies that prefer contact via email.
That's bullshit IMO, at least the first contact is often by phone, simply because they gotta be at least sure that you're still interested in the job. Emails take too much time.

This.

No you just go there and they get you a job, it won't be a good job if you don't have any skills but you're guaranteed a job if you're not picky. Google "employment agency [your area]"

I work in HR as we send emails first because of the meme questionnaires you have to fill out, it depends on the place you're applying for. Secondly, if we call and you don't answer we have to keep calling. What if you were pooping and couldn't talk? The email will be checked.

Don't lose the hope, user. I'd try to help you more directly but you live really far away. Moving to another province is an option too.

You can ask in the local services about help in social assistance, they can't deny it to you.

Now that I think about it oftentimes the very first contact is on Linkedin, so I guess that would count as "email", but dunno, sometimes I even receive calls for jobs I didn't even apply to, may be different in the US.

Now this might sound silly but I googled it and there is nothing called an "employment agency" where I live.

I honestly cannot comprehend why someone would ever throw their child out on the street. My sympathies OP.

>be north american
>have a family
>life integer number reaches eighteen
>parents kick you out
Why are NA families so shitty?

Idk guess it's time to be homeless then good luck. Hope being a NEET was worth it.

Did you make a lot of threads making fun of "wagies" over the years?

Go to a guesthouse and ask to work there in exchange for a bed. Some will pay you too. 99% of the time they say yes especially if they don't already have someone. On your free time find another job and then housing when you have enough.

>Did you make a lot of threads making fun of "wagies" over the years?
No I didn't make a single thread like that. In fact, I did not start using Jow Forums until about a year ago.

google temp agency

What city/town, user?

This doesn't happen as much as it used to. It's more common that kids are pressured to go to university or get kicked out of the house.

>you're 17 that means you're a child
>you're 18 now you're a full-grown adult

Attached: 070.gif (800x371, 123K)

I am outside Edmonton at the moment.

Ah, never mind. I think I found something . I could ask my mom to drive me to one of them or something.

>NO YOU HAVE TO SUPPORT ME EVEN THOUGH I'M AN ADULT WHO REFUSES TO WORK OR GO TO SCHOOL I DIDN'T CHOOSE TO BE BORN!!

Attached: 1566479757470.png (231x218, 9K)

how the fuck did you survive? winter nights even here on the coast are well into the lethal range at night how did you manage to survive in alberta

>It's more common that kids are pressured to go to university
This is also what most people mean when they say they "moved out" at 18. All they did was go to university and, typically, rack up debt.

I have sent in resumes and I was rejected for every job I applied to, and to add to that, I did go to an education program after high school and I failed it. I insisted I didn't want and couldn't do a profession like that, and of course, I was told "Oh of course you could do it, you could do anything, just do it; we'll pay for it!" (They didn't pay for it)

I had a lot of winter clothes, a blanket, etc.

not really talking about op brah, he seems like he's well into his 20s. seems like he's been looking for work as well.

I am also planning to leave my place on Friday :(

Go to the employment/temp agency tomorrow.

Attached: 1539628187843.jpg (1236x644, 109K)

It's too late, they're probably closed. I have to wait until tomorrow.

Yes, tomorrow.

Attached: 1539630104100.png (400x400, 127K)

Yes. I read it as today by accident.

I do that too.

Attached: 1546566499568.jpg (399x225, 25K)

Why did you say the "North Americans kick out their kids at 18" meme then? It's literally not true. Pic related

>The poll found 96 per cent of parents with kids between the ages of 18 and 35 report financially supporting them into adulthood. Forty-eight per cent felt they were “subsidizing” their 30- to 35-year-olds’ lives, and more than a third worried about the impact this spending could have on their retirement savings and planning.

>Rick Lowes, vice-president of RBC’s retirement segment, said the results of the poll were a bit of a surprise. He said RBC hears from its clients about supporting their children into adulthood, but “it was a little bit eye-opening to see the extent.”

Attached: Screenshot_20190822_231424.png (903x535, 282K)

It's ok user! Make sure you go to sleep at a sensible hour, so tomorrow you can wake up early to shower and shave so you can look presentable at the agency.

Attached: 1507935682942.png (1024x728, 86K)

I have dress pants, a tie, and a plain white tee. Is this good enough? My only shoes are visibly torn to bits.

The people there will be just as much if not bigger losers than you are. It will probably be mostly menial factory labour that they need some warm bodies to fill the spots for.

Wear make you feel comfortable but just don't go like a drug dealer. At the end it doesn't really matter to much your clothes but your actions.

If they ask you about security shoes say that you have and buy one's.

Good luck, don't feel bummed. Everything will be fine.

Do the best with what you have user! But lets not wear a tie over a plain t-shirt though.

Attached: 1541184092345.png (536x982, 329K)

>I'm thinking I should have welfare but I'm already in debt to the government
Literally doesn't mean shit to them

Come come here
Gimme a hug fren

Also this might be weird but could I ask them to pay for my first bus tickets, until I can afford them myself, if I have to work somewhere far away? I don't live in the city, and it would take hours to walk.

I don't think so. Mostly of employment agencies act they're making you a favor giving you a job. If you ask that can even sound a little weird for them.

Ask momma for sum help in this case.

Don't do that.

I don't think either parent can afford that desu. The cost of public transit is outrageous and would amount to like $200 a month for me.

I'm sorry, I really don't know how to do anything.

a monthly adult transit pass in edmonton is around 100$/month, you can also buy a pack of 10 bus tickets for 26$ and use them until you can afford a pass

Man, if you live near to me I'd borrow you some money. Unfortunately.

Man, idk what you can do in this case. Agencies not gonna give anything until you work. Sounds bad but the truth is that they don't care too much.

Ask your parents, is the only option you have whether or not.

Don't feel in that way man, are u bringing my big bro felling outside. I don't wanna read another thing like this again. I know can be rough or something new for you man.

There's always an option in countries like this, don't forget it. So don't let you down.

But I need to buy the bus pass for my town too though. It's bullshit, if you live anywhere like St Albert, Leduc, Sherwood Park, etc. you have to get two different transit passes.

just sleep through the street, find a public toilet and take shower in them without the janitor knowing, oh wait, you guys don't use water sprays...

>canada
>english teacher
you're something else, Jappy

Expats are those who work or study abroad. If I were an expat, that means I would go to Japan or some shit and teach English.

Go home you fucking parasite

hey man how you been?

Join the Canadian military if you are really desperate. They'll give you all you need to survive. Good luck

who yhe fuck deleted my post? fuck you

I am so weak and pathetic, are you sure I could qualify?