Murder: -21.2%
Lesion followed by death: -5.3%
Robberies against financial institutions: -38.5%
Cargo robbery: -27.3%
Vehicle robbery: -27.5%
Robbery followed by death: -23.8%
Homicide attempt: -8.6%

justica.gov.br/news/collective-nitf-content-1565716046.28

Attached: BOLSOECONOMIA.jpg (960x640, 68K)

Amazon: -50%

fpbp
fuck Boleto Bancanaro

FPBP

Attached: 1472323210148.jpg (622x562, 88K)

Eu avisei.

You were never going to see the Amazon in your life anyway. In a simpler time you probably wouldn't have even known it existed

BTFO

Cringe.

Attached: received_1388019051336833.jpg (540x899, 78K)

kek

DAS RITE
we 'bout to -100% on dat bitch

FPBP

good for you, Brazil
oh nononononono

Lmao. Based president.

>less dead chimps
>a bad thing
in what way?
name 1 way

>bolsonaro magically made crime drop
Oh wow what an accomplishment.

AMAZON: -8%

>magically
it's always that with you leftist rats
allowing police snipers to headshot favelados with guns
giving more authority to police officers in operations against drug trafficking
not praising or considering criminals as humans like anyone else

kek

FUCK BEZOS AND FUCK WAGIES

What did bolsonaro do to encourage that? Giving speeches doesn't matter btw. Seriously I know you are like 13 but try to find some POLICIES that might have encouraged this.

>isolating gang leaders by sending them to federal prisons with far better security
>holding leaders in prison responsible for murders within their gang's area of operation, this makes them less likely to send execution commands
>better integration between federal, state and municipal security
>individual public security programs in each state
>disarticulation of organized crime by hurting their finances with deep investigations
>BUT THEY DINDU NUTHING

The biggest change is the way federal prisons are managed. Here in Brazil, gangs are controlled from inside the prisons and the worst thing is, previous governments constantly caved in to criminal factions at the threat of riots, mass killings (of rival gang members), etc. They usually did this to keep faction leaders in low-security prisons where things like cellphones are easily obtained.

Immediately when Bolsonaro got in charge he told these guys to fuck off and started hauling every gang leader to maximum security federal prisons. They try riots, but he just doesn't give a fuck. There was one where 57 prisoners were killed and when asked about it he said "I really don't care, go ask their victims or something".

>what does the president do deh??
are you literally retarded?
the president divides the jobs between ministers, those ministers are the ones that really do the job, but the president is the one that indicates them and has the power to stop them
it's like saying
>O-Obama didn't make the economy better, it were his ministers

BASED

Attached: EClmmOaXUAEQoEr.jpg (730x1024, 159K)

I want actual legislation or policy changes, not retarded innuendo. Again I know you kiddies aren't all that knowledgeable about how your government operates but please fucking try.

based

Attached: 001.jpg (648x800, 112K)

>YEAH, I HAVE A NEW PROPOSAL, I BAN CRIME NOW
are you retarded?

Attached: 1481379492352.png (604x1031, 773K)

>literally replies to a post listing policy changes saying he wants policy changes
The federal prison thing alone is responsible for extreme weakening of gangs which are almost entirely controlled by leaders in prison, there's also an anti-crime bill being reviewed with 13 different changes, mostly related to white-collar crime but also things like increasing maximum penalties, less generous open prison progression for heinous crimes, increasing penalties for illegal possession of weapons, and requiring that anyone identified as a gang leader to be isolated in federal prisons.

You, sir, have just won the internet, here's your Reddit gold

based bolso, fuck trees

basado

Not gonna lie, this was good

BASED
A
S
E
D

Attached: chrome_2019-01-02_12-23-04.png (897x626, 868K)

upvoted

>Cargo robbery
>still having train robberies in the 21st century

Attached: 1495461269856.jpg (800x800, 135K)

BASED
LULA LIVRE
FUCK BOLSONIGGERS
FREE AZTLAN

It's truck robberies.

brazil btfo

Holy shit

its not even 1%

FPBP

Attached: c2bb2877b8e76897b29aa6d3923a086ec077b764a32ee78e569825a80d88b877.gif (300x200, 698K)

ayy